We use our computers incessantly, sometimes more than 12 hours a day, almost every day of the year. The computer has ascended from a tool to a necessity and now accompanies every walk of our lives be it work, entertainment or something else.
Somewhere along the line though in the path to becoming our best virtual friends, our computers become overloaded with stuff. What stuff do you ask?
Well, that can range from multimedia to browser cookies to programs. And when that happens your computer slows down to a crawl because there is just too much in its hard drive!
Well if your Mac is stuck in such a situation, you can uninstall program Mac and have your buddy back up to optimum performance again!
Now if this is the first time you’ve faced such a situation, you might very well be thinking “How to uninstall on Mac?” The process of uninstalling programs on Mac is actually pretty straight forward.
True, there may be quite a few steps involved because not only do we have o uninstall applications on Mac but also remove a few other junk files as well.
So let’s not waste any more time and get right into the heart of the issue, how to uninstall on mac.
How to Uninstall Programs on Mac
Below we will show you two methods on how to uninstall programs on a Mac. Now while the first one is way simpler, it does only work for apps installed from the Apple Store. So keep that in mind, for all other apps, try the second and longer method, it’s universal!
#1. Uninstall programs on Mac using Launchpad
First up we need to open the Launchpad from the Dock.
Next up we need to Enable app deletion. There are two ways of doing this
- Pressing and hold the Option key will bring up app deletion mode
- Or click and hold any of the app icons till they start wiggling! Apps that can be deleted will appear with an “X” icon in the upper-left corner to signify that these programs can be removed.
Finally, click on the “X” icon adjacent to the app to delete it.
#2. Uninstall programs on Mac using Trash
The next step is to open the Applications folder. Now we have to find the programs that we wish to uninstall. While some programs are relatively easy to find as they have just one single icon, some like Microsoft Office has multiple icons or program parts that need to be uninstalled.
The Trash is the safety buffer of sorts which protects you from permanently losing information. However, if you wish to clear your trash as well, I would suggest that you follow the steps of Method #1. Step 5.
In this step, we will delete the remaining files and folders that have been left behind by uninstalling the apps in the previous steps.
To do so, we need to open the Library folder
While these files and folders are inherently quite small in size, however, they are of no use to you unless you wish to reinstall those apps again. If you plan to reinstall the app, let these files stay.
If, however, you are never going to use that application again, there’s no point in keeping these files as you’re just wasting more memory.
For this step, we open the Library folder by using the keyboard shortcut of the Option key(long press) and clicking on the “Go” menu.
The Library option should appear in the menu. Now we come to removing files!
If you find any photos or any files or folders with the program’s name or developer’s name in the ~/Library/, ~/Library/Preferences/, and ~/Library/Application Support/ folders, then you can check to see if it’s the files of one of those programs that you have just uninstalled.
Hope this article has helped you to remove programs from mac! For any other comments, questions or queries on this topic leave them in the box down below.
We have some more exciting content for you that you can access by clicking this link right here!
If you found the content of this article useful, then make sure to share it on all your social media platforms so that even your friends and family can use their Macs in the best condition possible! Adios and I’ll see you in the next one!
How to Do Control Alt Delete for Mac?
Most of us are so used to handling an unresponsive program on Windows that the moment we come across one our instinct urges us to press Control-Alt-Delete and force the program to exit.
If you’ve tried on your Mac control alt delete, you’re not alone as many Windows users do this and later realize that it doesn’t work. Unlike Windows, Mac OS X doesn’t use the normal Control-Alt-Delete keys to force quit the frozen programs.
If you are a new Mac user who has just switched over from using Windows for several years now, what would you use instead of control alt delete for Mac? If you’ve tried using the same combination of keys on OS X, you might have realized that the shortcut doesn’t accomplish anything at all.
In fact, Mac has its own edition of the Task Manager, which is a little different from that of Windows. Find out more about this in the following sections.
Complete Guide – How to Use control alt delete for Mac
OS X and its precursors are highly stable choices of operating systems, but Mac owners might occasionally come across situations wherein they might have to close a program manually just because it has stopped functioning properly.
If you’ve been staring at the spinning beach ball on your Mac for quite some time, don’t worry as help is at hand! There are many ways to close the frozen programs from the Force Quit dialog to the last resort of restarting your system completely.
However, when an app stops responding, give it some time to resolve its problem, but if it still persists, you might have to close it and launch it again.
Force Quit Frozen Programs on Mac
If you find that some applications on your Mac system have frozen, control alt delete on a Mac doesn’t work – don’t try it! Instead, you can make use of the Force Quit dialog to end it. This is especially useful if you’re using a full-screen app like a game and your Mac isn’t responding.
To access the Force Quit dialog, you have to press Command-Option-Esc. This generally works even though an unresponsive app has taken over your screen and is not responding to other mouse or keyboard actions.
Once you press the Command-Option-Esc combination, the Force Quit dialog opens from which you need to select the program that you want to terminate. Now, just click on Force Quit to end it. That’s the simple substitute for control alt delete for Mac.
So, now you know how to control alt delete on Mac. If you want to access the task manager, Mac offers this simple command combination, which is as easy as that of Windows.
Another easy way to access the Force Quit dialog is to click the Apple menu on the menu bar and choose ‘Force Quit’. This is also a quick ctrl alt delete Mac offers for users who want to close frozen applications.
If this shortcut fails to work, you will have to shut down your Mac forcibly and restart it. To shut down your Mac forcibly, press and hold down the Power button for few seconds.
Remember to use this only as SOS when you’re not able to shut it down normally. This lets users restart and return to the Mac, but due to the abrupt nature of the shutdown, they might lose any unsaved data.
It might not be the perfect solution, but it’s the only resort to get back up and to run.
Command-Option-Esc on Mac; Ctrl Alt Del on Windows
If you’ve been using Apple systems for quite some time now, you would now be used to hitting on Command-Option-Esc on Mac; Ctrl-Alt-Del on Windows.
Command-Option-Esc is pretty different when compared to the typical Windows shortcut though it’s similar to the Ctrl-Shift-Esc shortcut on Windows used for directly opening the Task Manager without the additional click it needs from Ctrl-Alt-Delete.
For Mac or Windows users, it’s essential to know these ways so that they can handle such unresponsive situations properly.
The Task Manager of Windows has a lot of features and information while OS X divides a few of those features into different applications. The Force Quit dialog lets users close frozen programs just like control alt delete. Mac users also have an easy way to close unresponsive apps.
On Mac systems, if you need more details information about the running apps or overall usage of system resources, you should use the Activity Monitor program.
Fixing Unresponsive Apps Using Activity Monitor
If you experiencing frequent problems of unresponsive apps, you can use the inbuilt Activity Monitor to find out what’s happening. Go to the Finder and navigate to Application > Utilities > Activity Monitor.
Once the tool is launched, it displays all the services and apps that are using the memory, network, and CPU among the other aspects.
Double click on any program and this will open a new window with more details about the program and its present demands.
From this, you can opt to Sample the program, which provides you a statement of its activities over a specific duration, though this is a technical process and the outcomes are incomprehensible for many users.
The Quit button is a more practical command, which of course will close the program. Now that you know how to ctrl alt delete on Mac, you can easily close the frozen apps and re-launch them for a better experience.
Over a period of few days, if you find that the programs are becoming unresponsive regularly and that it’s always not the same app, then it’s recommended to backup all information and perform a clean OS X installation.
It might seem to be a nuclear choice, though it can prevent a lot of problems in the long run.
If you know of more ways about how to control alt delete on a Mac, share your ideas with our readers and let them also know about more ways to handle the situation. Stay tuned on the blog for more such guides on Mac.
How to Fix Apple TV Remote Not Working?
Apple Inc. is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of consumer electronics and software solutions.
Founded by Steve Jobs, Steve “Woz” Wozniak and Ronald Wayne in 1974, the company is best known for pioneering the personal computer, the Smartphone and most recently the smartwatch.
Today, however, we decide to tackle the Apple TV, as we recently had an issue with the Apple TV Remote not working.
Let’s start by talking about the Apple TV Remote Control.
The Apple TV remote control is a remote operating device that controls the television’s entire interface.
The first three generations of the TV used Apple Remote as the primary device for controlling; it is also compatible with certain versions of the Mac, including desktop versions and portable laptops.
It isn’t compatible with all of them, however, as it primarily uses infrared technology to communicate with the devices, which isn’t a standard feature of all the Apple products. Originally released in October of 2005, it’s now the standard way to control your Apple TV.
The Apple TV Remote control is a sophisticated piece of technology. Although its design initially came flat, the recent versions have seen a bulge in the circle used to control the TV.
This is probably because it’s easier to use without looking at it. The newer versions have the pause and play buttons below the circle as opposed to having them inside it as it was seen in the previous models.
The circle icons have changed to dots as well – replacing the symbols for changing channels and adjusting volume up and down. In the past years, the Apple Remote has also come up with several versions.
In 2008, Apple released the Remote App, which allows you to control your TV with your iPhone or iPad. In 2015, the Siri Remote was released for the 4th generation TV, but this isn’t available in all areas since Siri has geographical limitations.
This defined itself different by communicating with the Apple TV (4th Gen) via Bluetooth instead of infrared, removing the need to point to your TV or give it a clear line of sight.
Today, however, we will be discussing the basic Apple TV remote control. Both the originator of the series and the easily the best for family use, this TV remote is the device without which you will be pretty much handicapped when using the TV.
After all, no one wants to get up and change channels all the time.
Complete Guide – How to Fix if Apple TV Remote not working
Despite it being an Apple product – famed for their peerless excellence – the Apple remote might not work the way you expect it to sometimes. Addressing this, we’ve written this guide.
There are many reasons why you might not be able to use the Apple TV Remote. Here’s a guide to show you the various situations and how you can deal with them:
- Lost My Apple TV Remote: This is one of the most common problems, especially in homes with children and pets.
There are few options in this situation since the Apple TV remote doesn’t have a tracking mechanism.
The first option – if you have an iPhone, install the Remote App from the Apple App Store, log in with your Apple ID and you should find your TV listed, connect to it and use as required. Second Option –Apple TV remote replacement, that’s right – no other option than buying a new one.
- Apple TV Not Responding to Remote: Sometimes, your Apple TV just needs a reset; to do this, hold down the menu button with the down button for about 10 seconds.
The light will blink; at this point, unplug the TV and wait for a while. Plug it back in a few moments. The TV will be reset, and you should be able to use it again.
- The Remote Could Not Connect to Apple TV: This happens quite often as well. If your Apple Remote can’t send signals easily to the Apple TV it’s paired with, try repairing it to make it work better.
Do this by holding down the menu and left button for a while to un-pair (you should see a notification on your TV) and then press the Menu and right to pair again.
- Apple Remote Not Working: If your Apple remote isn’t working and you already tried the above step, it might me time to replace the battery for Apple TV remote.
Most likely, you won’t have much issue with this; just take your remote to the Apple store and buy a new remote. Then, go to the Genius bar or ask someone to help you plug it in.
- TV Is Paired with a Different Remote: If the TV is paired with a different remote, this should be indicated when you try to use the remote in hand, and the Apple TV LED light flashes three times. In this case, the best thing to do is to pair and repair the TV remote control as discussed in point 3.
These are the possible reasons why your Apple TV remote control isn’t working. Failing these methods, it really might be time to get a new remote for your Apple TV.
If none of these work, in all probabilities it’s an issue with the hardware. Since not many people may really be able to handle that at home, it’s recommended that you take it to the Apple Store to see if they can do anything about it.
Most probably, though, you’ll end up replacing it if it’s really a hardware issue.
So, that’s it for our guide on how to fix the Apple TV remote not working. We hope you enjoyed it and found it useful. The Apple TV remote is a little delicate given its dimensions, so be careful with it or optionally buy yourself a bunch so that you don’t face these problems.
How to Use Apple USB SuperDrive?
Apple Superdrive is an optical disc reader. Although originally meant to read and write to floppy discs, it rebranded in 2001 to evolve with the change in information exchange technology. Today, we’ll discuss how to use the Apple USB SuperDrive.
Apple USB SuperDrive or Mac SuperDrive, as it’s commonly referred to, is the device that reads optical discs exclusively for Macs and other Apple computers that don’t have a built-in optical drive.
It’s meant for those who want to keep their laptops light and maneuverable, but still needs a way to keep their data safely saved or hidden away from time to time.
Apple Superdrive is doubtlessly one of the fastest and most efficient USB-based disc reader/writer out there. The said restriction is that it’s meant only for Apple PC users, leaving people with other operating systems a little worse for wear.
Depending on the model, some Mac PC models like MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and Mac mini use a built-in version of the SuperDrive.
Most of these are older versions of the relevant models as the Superdrive was phased out of them to increase usage functionality on other levels, being replaced with the USB Superdrive version we all know today.
Also, the iCloud facilities are useful enough to do whatever you could with a CD/DVD without an external physical device.
How to Use Apple USB SuperDrive
Getting to the topic at hand: how to use Apple USB Superdrive, there are a few things you should make sure of before you start trying to use it:
- Make Sure the Apple Logo Is Pointing Downwards: Make sure the Apple Logo on your SuperDrive is pointing downwards, and the aluminum silver top is facing upwards. This is the correct orientation of the Superdrive, and it won’t work if the orientation is upside-down.
- Check Your Disc Size and Type: The Mac Superdrive and Mac Air Superdrive don’t work with a disc that isn’t a standard use CD or DVD. So, fancy CDs and DVDs in different shapes won’t work. Just the 120mm round-shaped compact discs and DVD discs work.
To get the Apple Mac USB Superdrive to initialize, all you have to do is plug it in and wait for your Mac to recognize and run it. It’s that simple. From this point, you should be able to read any CD or DVD data.
What makes the Apple Superdrive special is that it doesn’t have a loading platform for the discs you insert; instead, it pulls the disc into itself to start reading it.
Any disc that isn’t compatible is usually rejected and ejected promptly by the super drive unless it happens to get stuck. So, be careful which discs you put in.
To insert a disc, just push the disc in with the readable side face down into your Superdrive. You will have to push it in almost all the way before the reading mechanism activates; if you don’t, the SuperDrive will automatically push the disc back out to the default eject position.
The SuperDrive will start reading the disc automatically, but in case you face any issues, we’ve compiled a list of the few (after all, it’s Apple) possible situations where the Apple USB Superdrive might not work as planned and how to tackle them.
- If the Disc is Auto Rejected – If the disc is automatically rejected every time, the first thing you should do is try another disc to confirm it’s a problem with the disc and not with the SuperDrive itself. If it is a problem with the SuperDrive, take it to the nearest Apple store and get it checked. But if it’s a problem with the disc, try the following:
- Check the disc to make sure there aren’t any bumps or cracks. If there are, the disc stands a chance to get stuck in the slot.
- Look for labels and other protrusions on the disc that may be interfering with the disc entering the drive.
- Reset the System Management Controller (SMC) on your Mac and try again.
- Unplug and reattach the Superdrive to make sure it’s not an internal boot error.
- Doesn’t Eject Discs or Does So Slowly – This is the most dreaded problem for SuperDrive users and possibly the most common. Usually, it’s a problem with the disc and not the SuperDrive itself, though. So, follow these tips to try and get it working better:
- Clear out labels on the disc.
- Check for bumps, scratches, and cracks in the disc.
- Reinsert the disc several times to make it go in smoother.
- Press the eject key on the keyboard to eject it.
Now to write a disc using the super drive, all you have to do is insert a blank disc into it. OS X will automatically detect the blank disc and ask you what to do.
From here, you can easily navigate and begin burning your disc. Just add whatever data you want to, and click “Burn” to get the process started.
If you don’t want to do this or if the auto detects is disabled on your Mac PC, you can use the Disk Utility to burn images to a blank CD or DVD. To write an audio disc, just use iTunes, create a playlist and find the option to write an audio CD.
Despite its usefulness, the Apple Superdrive is fast losing its place as a default part of the Mac family.
With Apple’s aggressive campaign to follow cloud-based technology, the CD and DVD generations seem to be becoming a thing of the past. Innovation has always been Apple’s forte, and Mac users are thankful for the Superdrive on all accounts.
This concludes the guide on how to use the Apple USB Superdrive. We hope you enjoyed reading about it and the excellence that Apple puts into add on products like these.
Apple Superdrive is one of the highest-rated DVD burners available on the market and is exclusive for Mac. So, if you need to burn DVDs, this is probably the best option for you. Good luck!
How to Change iCloud Email?
iOS devices and Macs generally only have one iCloud account associated with them. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you’ll need to sign out of one before you can sign in to iCloud email using another.
It is the same as having multiple email ids. Before getting into the details of how to change iCloud email, let’s see what the need for doing it is.
There can be multiple reasons to change iCloud mail login. Some of the probable causes can be:
- If you purchased a second-hand device and the previous owner forgot to remove his account then you cannot have an iCloud email sign in with yours unless you remove his.
- There is a remote possibility of your email getting hacked. In that case, you would like to know how to change your iCloud email.
- If you forgot your password then you cannot log into iCloud. So, you have no other option, but either to click on ‘forgot the password’ or in the worst case you need to know how do I change my iCloud email.
- If you are using the same Apple ID as a family member for iCloud, your contacts, calendars, and other content could be merged, or you might be getting each other’s iMessages and FaceTime calls. You may also need to remove an account if you’re sharing the device with family members as it is not an ideal situation if you prefer to keep your data separate.
- The email address you have associated with the Apple ID is no longer a valid, active email address. In that case, you should know how to change the iCloud account.
How to Change iCloud Email – Step by Step Guide for Mac Users
To get started with making the necessary changes to your account on your Apple device, follow the below steps.
- If you need to switch between the iCloud accounts on your iOS device, you can do so from the Settings app. But if you want to know how to change iCloud email due to any of the above-stated reasons, then Tap the “iCloud” option.
You will get it in system preferences or else type ‘iCloud’ in the magnifying glass at the top right. It will lead you to the ‘iCloud’.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Sign Out’ or ‘Delete Account.’ The wording depends on the version of iOS you are using, but both perform the same action.
- If you have recently changed your Apple ID and the new address isn’t showing then tap your old email address at the top of the screen and enter your new password. This will enable you to remove the old account.
- When you press either the ‘Delete Account’ button on an iOS device or the ‘Sign Out’ button on a Mac, you will get an alert that says – ‘If you delete your account all documents and Photo Stream photos stored in iCloud will be deleted from this iPad’.
- You will want to be sure of what documents are there; so press the ‘cancel’ button and select the “Documents and Data” option. If you are using iWork for your documents, it will show all documents that are stored in iCloud. So, email the ones you need or transfer them to your computer through iTunes.
- Now, let’s check the other part of the alert, which talks about the photostream. Photo Stream is a feature that uses iCloud to push any photo you take to all of your devices, where they will stay for thirty days.
It has nothing to do with the photos that are there in your library or the camera roll. If it says ‘photostream is turned off’ then you have nothing to worry, but if it says it is turned on then tap to see what type of photostream is on.
- If you are not sure whether photo stream photos are there in your library, press ‘cancel’ and check both in the library and camera roll. To do so, you need to go to the photo app. There you will find buttons labeled ‘Albums’ and ‘Shared’.
In Albums, you will find camera roll with pictures, which are permanently stored in the device – unless they are manually deleted! The Photo Stream albums are not permanently stored on your device, but you can do so by tapping on the share button.
So, you can either email them to yourself or save them in the camera roll.
- Again, go back to step 4 and confirm to remove iCloud photo streams.
- You will now be prompted about your contacts, calendars, reminders, and Safari data. If you are sure none of the personal information is yours, go ahead and confirm. You have a clean slate now and you can start your new iCloud account.
- If you were using a family account, then this information is only deleted from your device if you choose ‘Delete from my iPad’, but it is still stored in that family iCloud account. If you log back into that account, the same data would be available to you again.
- You can also choose the option ‘Keep on my iPad’. Then, you will be able to create your own iCloud account and all contacts, calendars, reminders and Safari data from the earlier one will also be there.
- If you were using ‘Find my device’ feature, which is designed to deter theft, then on deleting the iCloud account and creating a new one, you will be prompted to enter the old password.
- Once the original iCloud account is deleted from the device, you can create a new iCloud account by tapping on “Get a Free Apple ID.”
Now you know how to log into iCloud using a new id and password or how to check iCloud email with your new id. Once your new account is active, you are back on track. You will be able to use all the features that you were using earlier like iMessage and Facetime.
All you need to do is in Settings, tap on Messages, and then tap on Send & Receive.
If you see the old Apple ID listed, just press the “Sign Out” button. From here, type in your new Apple ID and sign in. Repeat the same for Facetime settings too.
How to Check the Warranty Status of an Apple Device?
In the world of technology, electronics have played a very important part of people’s lives. It has become necessary for any person, whether he is young or old. These days, every 9 out of 10 people have a cell phone.
In case you are out, and someone wants to meet you, cell phone plays the role as a medium; it is extremely necessary in today’s times and a life without it is unimaginable.
Like many top brands, one brand that really stands out when it comes to Smartphone business is Apple. Yes, the phone that it manufactures is called iPhone.
It has become a trend to carry iPhones all around the world. Apple always gives importance to the quality of the products they sell and the same goes with iPhones. Though the iPhones are fairly high priced, people also get many benefits like Apple’s customer support and Apple iPhone warranty.
We will discuss what methods can be implemented for doing an Apple warranty check. But before that, it’s nice to know why Apple is one of the most loved phones.
iPhone is very easy and convenient to use; this enhances its chances to win more people as there has been no other phone, which has come close to the iPhone with regard to its performance.
The latest phone that is trending in the market is the iPhone 6S. The craziness for iPhone is just amazing. Almost everyone these days have an Apple product, be it an iPhone or an iPad or a Macbook. The first thing that almost everybody looks up to is its appearance.
iPhone is without doubt one of the best-looking phones, as it has a very slim and trim body; it also has fantastic features that are just mind-blowing.
iPhones are pretty highly-priced because the brand believes in giving the best quality product to its users, and if you ask any iPhone user, you will know how happy they are with their phone.
iPhone has an overprotection feature for Bluetooth, which is you can connect to any Bluetooth wireless medium to use it but cannot transfer files between any Apple device and an Android in order to avoid any kind of malware.
Complete Guide How to Check Your Apple iPhone Warranty
One of the major problems that any smartphone user faces is that the phone hangs if multiple apps are open at the same time or due to over usage of the phone memory.
Take any mid-range Android phone for an example. The phone hangs if many apps are opened; this is very irritating for users as the phone must be restarted for it to work well. But the thing that sets the iPhone apart from its competitors is it does not hang anytime.
You can open any number of apps simultaneously, and you will be amazed to find that the phone does not hang at all.
Take any iPhone model for that matter and you will know that it never hangs. Even the call option on iPhone works much faster than any other phone that is currently in the market.
How to Check Apple Warranty?
We have been seeing a lot of online stores selling iPhone at a discounted price, or there are some online stores that offer some sort of deals or offers wherein one can buy the device at a lesser price, but there has been a concern concerning the warranty of the phone.
Over the years, people who buy iPhones online, wish to do an iPhone warranty check to ensure that their phone has a warranty.
When you are buying an iPhone online, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The first is to cross-check if the seller has a return policy. You should also check and make sure that the iPhone listing has the correct product model and has a manufacturer’s warranty.
This will help when you are having any issue with the phone; you will be able to return the iPhone back to Apple without any problem.
iPhone Warranty Check
In order to check if your iPhone is under warranty, you will have to first check the serial number of your iPhone. This will be listed on the box of the iPhone. In case you do not have the original packing handy, you can follow these steps:
- First, switch on the iPhone.
- Then, go to Settings -> General -> About
- Now you can scroll down to check the serial number and once you spot it, copy it down
- Then, go to Apple’s website(checkcoverage.apple.com) and enter the serial number of your iPhone in the text box, and then click on Continue.
The warranty status of your iPhone will be displayed, and eligibility for extended coverage will also be shown. You will see that there are three main headers:
- Valid Purchase Date
- Telephone Technical Support and
- Repairs and Service Coverage
If you purchased a new iPhone, you would see a green tick mark next to all the 3 titles mentioned above. If you do not see it, then the iPhone’s warranty has expired, or it is not valid in the first place, and you should, therefore, return the iPhone.
If it is not a new phone, you should, at least, see a green tick next to the Repairs and Service Coverage head; this indicates that Apple will honor your request for repairs and service on your iPhone.
One common mistake many people make while purchasing the iPhone is that they do not do the Apple iPhone warranty check.
It is very important that every Apple user is aware of this so that in case of any problem with the iPhone, they can get it replaced free of cost if the phone is still under warranty.
Why would you waste money for getting it repaired when you can get it done free of cost from the manufacturer itself? The above-mentioned steps can be followed to check the Apple warranty. Drop-in you query if you have any doubts with the steps discussed here.
How to Insert a Line in Word?
How to Add a YouTube Subscribe Button to Your Site?
How to Change PSN Name on Playstation?
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
How to Reset Macbook Air?
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
Computers3 weeks ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Mac1 week ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
iOS3 weeks ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Windows3 weeks ago
How to check RAM type (DDR, DDR2 or DDR3) in Windows?