Passwords. I can’t live without them. I can’t live with them. Pesky little things that dominate our internet lives, and often transcend the barriers of the virtual web and land into our real lives as Bank and ATM passcodes.
Today we are going to recover help you recover your password. Not the one of your Bank, though, I can’t assist you with that one! But if you’ve lost your Apple ID I’m here to take care of that little problem for you!
Apple ID: Why is it Important?
Apple ID is essentially the passport for you to access the wonderful world of Apple and download useful software and OS upgrades from the store. If you are a newcomer into the Apple ecosystem and have somehow stumbled upon this, be sure to check out this article to know how you can get your very own Apple ID.
Now that you have made one, keep it safe! This is incredibly important because without the Apple ID you can’t:
- download software from the Mac Store
- enable and use iCloud
- buy stuff from iTunes or the Mac Online Store
- make reservations at a retail shop.
That’s a lot of “can’t do”-s and so take heed, follow my advice and keep it safe! However, if you have lost the Apple ID password already, and don’t have it written down in your secret diary; then I’m here to save the day. Well, save your account more realistically, but yeah you get it!
How to Reset Apple ID Password Easily
So you have lost your password and now have to change apple id password so that you can regain access to iTunes and everything else. Now in this article, I will show you how to reset Apple ID password in 3 ways, so choose whichever of these you find the easiest! But first, a couple of necessary steps before you can get to the different options!
Next step on the Apple password reset, is to enter your Apple ID and then click on Next. To recover apple id password, enter in your Apple ID and proceed to any one of the next three options!
Next up you will be presented with these three options to reset apple id password:
- Answer your security questions. Answer a few simple questions that you answered while setting up the account!
- Use email authentication. Use your email and use that to reset apple id password.
- Use two-step verification. If you have set up two-step verification prior to this, you can use that as well!
#1. Answer your security questions
If you remember the answer to your security questions, then follow these steps to quickly regain access to your account!
- Click on “Answer security questions,” and then hit Next.
- Put in your birthdate and continue to the Next pane.
- Answer all the security questions.
- Now you’re in the home stretch! Set a new password and this time keep it somewhere safe, so you don’t lose it again!
#2. Use email authentication
While you might have forgotten the password to your Apple account, you obviously still have access to your email account!
- On the reset my apple id password screen, select Email authentication, then click Next. You will immediately receive an email from Apple on your primary or rescue email address.
- Go to your inbox and open the email from Apple and click on the link given in there.
- When the My Apple ID page opens, set a new password and select Reset Password.
#3. Use two-step verification
If you set up two-step verification, you can use it to change your password. You will just need a trusted device and a recovery key, the rest of the process is fairly simple and straight forward!
- Enter the Recovery Key that you made when you first activated two stage authentication!
- On the next screen, choose from one of your trusted devices. Apple will send a verification code on that device.
- Enter the verification code on the browser window.
- Finally set up your account with a new password and you’re done!
Caution: If you lose either of the recovery key or the trusted device then you can’t change your password!
After you reset your password
Once you’re done with the procedure, you will have to sign in using the new password in all the places that need an Apple ID to work. Otherwise, you’ll recieve ncessant pop-up messages asking you to sign in.
That brings us to the end of ths article! If you have any more question regarding Apple ID reset, then feel free to drop a comment in the box below, and I’ll be sure to get back to you! If you’re looking for some more such interesting articles on all things Apple, check out our list of articles the fruit company in here!
How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller?
Icons are the small graphical user interface on a desktop. These are basically the shortcut icons of the programs and software on your computer.
When you install new software on your system, a shortcut to these software gets created on your desktop. And when you double click this icon, that software gets launched/opened.
This is a basic introduction to icons! But why I’m telling you this when the core purpose of this article is to learn how to make desktop icons smaller?? Well, that’s because we believe in providing in-depth knowledge.
We will definitely tell you how to change desktop icon size and how to make icons smaller but along with that, we will also tell you how can you make desktop icons missing and make them reappear.
Playing with desktop icons is extremely easy. You can easily change desktop icon size, make them go disappear from the desktop and you can easily show them back!
You might wonder what’s the need to change the size of desktop icons. Um, you are asking this means probably you have not formatted your computer ever or you haven’t installed windows on your computer by yourself.
After the installation of windows, the desktop icons come in a larger size by default. Oftentimes, we don’t like seeing large icons on the desktop and we prefer keeping them small to free up some space for other icons and to not make our desktop look overstuffed.
If you are thinking that its a time taking a procedure, then you are wrong! Changing the desktop icon size in all won’t take more than 2 minutes of yours.
Depending upon the operating system you have, the method to change the size of icons on the desktop may slightly differ.
How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller:
The below guide is compiled in a way that you get to learn how to make desktop icons bigger and smaller in multiple windows including windows XP, 7, 8, Vista and Windows 10.
You can follow the steps according to the operating system you have and tweak desktop icon size the way you wish to. Let’s start our guide from windows XP
If you have not upgraded your windows yet, and you are still using Windows XP, this module of the guide is dedicated to you. Here’s how to resize desktop icons on Windows XP.
Go to your windows desktop, and right-click on the empty area and go to Properties. Similar to the below screenshot.
Now in the Display Properties window, go to the Appearance tab and click on the Advanced options. A screenshot for the same is given below if you find it difficult to locate the options.
In the Advanced Appearance dialogue box, select Icon from the drop-down menu under “Item” and select the icon size of your choice. You can make it up to 72. Once you are done selecting the size, click on Ok and the icon size would be updated.
#Windows 7, 8 and Windows Vista:
Now coming to one of the wildly used operating systems i.e windows 7. In this section of the tutorial, I’ll tell you how to resize desktop icon size on windows vista and windows 7.
In both the windows, the method of customizing icon size is identical. So here are the exact steps you need to follow.
On your desktop, right-click on an empty area. Now in the options menu, hover your cursor over the first option i.e. View, a new sub-contextual menu will open up.
Now you can select between Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons as per your need. But this method has a drawback that it limits you to only three default sizes.
But, if you want to have more control over the size, you can try this alternate method. This method is even simpler and gives you access to the custom size.
Just select any icon on your desktop, press the control key and scroll the mouse wheel up and down to resize the desktop icon. With the moment of your mouse wheel, the icon size starts to move, you can set it according to your choice.
If you are still not satisfied with both these methods and you want something more, we have an alternate method for you too.
Just right-click on an empty space on your desktop, like we have been doing in every method and choose Personalize. Now in the new dialog box, choose the Windows Color and Appearance on the list, and click the last link Open classic appearance properties for more color options.
A new window like the above picture appears. Click on Advanced, Under Item chooses Icon, Set the size as per your liking, hit OK and again hit OK on the second dialog and complete the procedure. This method is similar to what we did in Windows XP.
There is nothing different in changing the windows icon size in windows 10 from changing it on windows 7, Vista or XP. All the simple three steps are needed to be followed.
Right-click on the empty area on your desktop, hover the cursor over View, select the icon size Small medium or large as per your suitability.
You can also use the Ctrl+mosue wheel role to adjust the o\icon size as this key combination is applicable on windows 10 also.
Changing icon size on mac OS is a little different from the windows. Although, it easy on mac too!
To change desktop icon size on mac, right-click on any empty area on the desktop, select Show View Options in the contextual menu appeared.
In the Desktop dialog box, adjust the slider under Icon Size and set it to the desired icon size.
That’s it for the guide. Still, have any doubt on how to make desktop icons smaller?? I believe it’s a NO!!
Most probably this guide must have satisfied all your queries and none of you have any doubts remaining after reading this comprehensive guide. But still, you can ping us below if there is any, we love hearing back our readers.
If you found the guide helpful and worth sharing, don’t forget to hit the share button and show your thankfulness.
How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card?
With the use of the camera on iPhone, iPad Touch, iPad, or Mac, you can redeem iTunes gift cards in the iTunes store, App store or book store. The procedure for how to redeem iTunes gift card is mentioned below.
Before you redeem iTunes gift card on iPhone, make sure you are in a well-lit room and have an internet connection. Only iTunes gift cards having a focus box about the redemption code can be redeemed with the usage of a camera. The steps for how to redeem iTunes gift card with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch are given below.
- Go to iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks. At the bottom of the screen in iBooks, tap the Featured tab.
- Tap redeem by scrolling to the bottom of the store.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- You can redeem your code manually too. Now, select ‘use camera’.
- Scratch off the label behind your iTunes Gift Card.
- The back of the card must be held to the camera so that the camera can read and redeem the code. Your iTunes Store balance now appears on the screen.
How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card
Steps on how to use iTunes gift card are mentioned below.
- Go to Internet Browser and operate Apple’s website. Download the iTunes program.
- On completion of the download, open the program.
- If necessary, create an iTunes account.
- Log in with your ID and password.
Details to redeem iTunes gift card are mentioned below.
- Get your iTunes gift card ready.
- Go to iTunes Store.
- Keep scrolling down to the word Manage.
- Select Redeem. Enter the 16 digit code password, which is behind the card.
- Start to buy a variety of items using your gift card.
To redeem iTunes gift card code:
- Tap on iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store on your device.
- Tap redeem by scrolling down to the bottom of the Featured section.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Select ‘You can also enter your code manually’.
- In the iTunes Store Gift Card, enter the 16 digit code that begins with X from behind the card. If you have content or promo code, then enter the code from behind the card.
- Select Redeem.
Your iTunes account balance automatically gets updated after you redeem an iTunes Store gift card code.
The steps on how to add iTunes gift card are detailed below.
- Go to iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select your name, and then select Redeem from the drop-down menu.
- Type your password one more time.
- Enter the 16 digit code, which starts with X.
- Select Redeem.
At a specific time of the year, iTunes Gift Card deals are also available. You can also get updated on your iTunes gift card balance at the iTunes Store.
Here are some details on the history of iTunes. The history of iTunes began in 1998 and still continues today. At first, it was considered as a simple music player; over time, iTunes progressed into a sophisticated multimedia content manager, hardware integration manager, and e-commerce platform.
The present version of iTunes allows users to manage media content, make playlists, arrange media content with handheld devices that include iPad, iPhone, and iPod, re-image and upgrade handheld devices, stream internet radio and buy music, television shows, audiobooks, films and applications with the help of iTunes store.
On the 9th of January, 2001, Apple delivered the 1.0 version of the new program under a name called iTunes at MacWorld, San Francisco. Primarily, a Mac OS 9-only application, iTunes started to support Mac OS X by releasing 2.0 version in October 2001. The release of 2.0 too added support for a then-newly launched product, iPod.
The version 3 dropped Mac OS 9 support, but after adding smart playlists and rating system. In April of 2003, version 4.0 acquainted the iTunes Store. In the following October, 4.1 version added support for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Being introduced at Macworld 2005 with the new iPod Shuffle, 4.7.1 version got presented with the ability to convert high-bitrate songs into automatically 128kbit/s AAC as these devices did not indigenously support the audio encoded in AIFF or Apple Lossless formats.
This also improvised the value proposition of Shuffle’s limited flash-only storage. The version 7.0 presented gapless payback and cover flow in September of 2006. In March of 2007, the version 7.1 of iTunes added support for Windows Vista, and the last version of Windows 2000 was 7.3.2.
iTunes did not have the ability to support 64-bit versions of Windows till the update of 7.6, which took place on the 16th of January, 2008. iTunes is now supported under any of the version of 64-bit Windows. Though, the iTunes feasible was still 32-bit until the 12.1 version got introduced.
Apple doesn’t support the 64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. But a framework has been devised for both the operating systems. The Genius playlists, a new default visualizer, and a grid view were added by version 8.0.
iTunes 9 introduced ‘Home Share’, which enabled automatic updating of purchased items across other computers on the same subnet offering a new iTunes store UI.
Apple also added iTunes Extras to the store, which added content usually allowed for films on Blu-ray discs and DVDs.
Later that day, the new version was available for download. The biggest feature included the integration of ‘iTunes Ping’, which brought a social factor to the experience of iTunes.
Because of the increasing popularity of the iTunes digital download, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced a new logo, the one without a CD background. There are totally 12 versions of iTunes.
Now you know how to redeem iTunes gift card. If you need any other clarification about using iTunes gift card, drop your queries in the comments section below.
How to Fix USB Ports on Mac?
Mac is known for its flawless operation, but rarely some unpredicted glitches bother some of the customers. One such issue that is often reported is the malfunctioning of USB port or the USB port all of a sudden stops working.
There may be numerous reasons for USB failure, especially for Mac, but be assured that the method of fixing it is very easy.
Anyone and everyone who has an intent to learn and do not want to see an awkward situation can learn the steps in the article so that they can do it by themselves in spite of burning cash to pay a mobile repair shop.
Are your USB ports not working? But before going ahead, remember that in many cases it has been found that if the USB device is not working, it is not related to Mac at all – it could be because of the low-quality USB cables and devices.
To fix the problem and understand where the real problem lies – whether it is in the port or the USB device itself, an easy way is to use two USB devices and switch the ports so as to reach to the cause.
In case none of the devices are working on multiple ports, then mostly the chance is that it is a defective USB device, and moreover, the cause may be the defective Mac itself.
And such issue is rare, but not impossible to come across any of the Mac devices on the planet like Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
One of the best ways to troubleshoot the issue is by resetting SMC.
The moment you get confirmation that the USB port is facing issues and not the USB device, you may reset the SMC, which is quite different from the Mac hardware.
Now, let us have a tour of how to do the same and get the resolution when USB port is not working.
- Shut down the Mac and connect the power chord.
- Press Shift+ Control+ Option+ Power for some time – maybe for 1-2 seconds; now when the LED display on the power adapter starts blinking, it means that the SMC is reset now.
- Now, once it’s done, you may release all the keys at once.
Now, your Mac book pro will start operating with a healthy USB port. You may confirm this by using any USB device and see if it is working or not. In case it is not working, then you may switch over to another USB port with another USB device.
In case after the SMC is set up, the USB does not work on either of the ports, in such cases, it is for sure that some issues lie with some other aspects related to Mac.
How to Fix USB Ports not working
Now let us see some other aspects to learn how to fix USB ports
- In case, a specific USB port is not functioning, and the other ports are working fine after an SMC reset then there are high chances that the particular port has gone wrong. So, for instance, you can skip using the port in the future or allow Apple to run a hardware diagnostic test and detect the root cause of the hardware failure.
- If you detect liquid damage, then it’s time to take immediate action and dry your Mac because in case the moisture remains for a longer period then there are high chances of permanent failure. The liquid can destroy the Mac rather instantly or make some parts inactive permanently.
- If some USB device does not work on Mac while some of the devices work on it, it can be said that the particular USB device that does not work may not be compatible with that specific Mac device. So in case, it can be detected that the particular USB device is deprived of a particular hardware driver that is supplied by the manufacturer in order to function properly.
- In case OS X and firmware updates are available, install them first. So, for this, you may go to Apple Menu > App Store > Updates Sections. But ensure that you take the entire backup of the system before proceeding with the installation of system software.
But in any case, if you are wondering why my USB ports are not working then SMC reset is one of the prominent solutions to it.
The exact scenario happens to many customers; as per their feedback, they report that while they travel with their Mac Book Pro all of a sudden one by one hardware starts failing eventually with the USB.
People see erratic and expected problems in the laptop like fan’s speed increasing unbelievably and throwing annoying noise, sleep failure, and Bluetooth unavailable error. It seemed as if the entire system management controller is failing like anything.
In case you are a techie, then naturally you may take it technically and read the manual or refer to any resource to get it sorted out, but to be honest, most of the Mac users are naive and often get frustrated when such a problem comes across their way.
So, it’s hoped that this article will help all those facing the issue of USB device not recognized or failing unexpectedly.
However, in most of the cases the SMC reset activity proves to be a lifesaver, but now it is very essential for you to learn the steps as Mac may be the no 1 OS on the planet.
Again, it is science and technology, which is man-made; so it’s common for man-made things to face issues. So, now there’s nothing to worry about.
Read the entire article thoroughly and see how to tackle the problem in different troubleshooting scenarios. At least, you will learn to tackle the situations. You will learn how to do the basic troubleshooting.
If you’ve any doubts about this guide on how to repair USB ports not working, drop your queries in the comments section, and we will solve it for you.
How to Use iTunes Gift Card?
iTunes was first launched as music management software with some business applications outside the entertainment industry.
Currently, the role of iTunes as a pathway to all the Apple devices like the iPad or iPhone devices makes it an awesome productive tool for companies and its employees by letting users exchange audio recordings of meetings or conferences by sending transcripts across devices.
It’s just like so many other online gift cards that are available these days. iTunes also has gift cards for its users. We will discuss how to use an iTunes gift card in this article. You can easily redeem iTunes gift card if you have one; if you do not have, you can also buy iTunes gift card online.
The present generation of people has seen so many changes taking place in the field of technology. Almost everything has changed after the internet came into existence; online shopping has taken over traditional shopping.
People purchase almost everything online these days right from buying groceries to furniture. Innovation is marching towards newer heights lately, and as far as Smartphones are concerned, it has made people’s lives much easier.
How to Use iTunes Gift Card on Any IOS Device
iTunes is such a boon to all the users of iPhone and other Apple devices. All thanks to Apple for coming up with such an incredible tool. There are many benefits of having iTunes in your system. Here are some of them:
Organize – Apart from being just a music player, iTunes is a wonderful music organizer. You can create a customized music library as it assists in keeping things very organized. Therefore, the songs can be selected effortlessly; you can classify them as genres or albums and play.
Moreover, the playlists of your favorite songs can also be created. There are no such features offered by any of the competitors of Apple.
Sync with Apple Devices – You can use iTunes for syncing your Apple device – it can be an iPad, iPod or even iPhone. If your device is connected to the system or computer, it will automatically transfer the data such as the images, videos, and songs.
The good thing about this feature is that it makes the music and photo libraries in your system and the Apple device look identical. Therefore, you will be able to create a playlist on the computer and transfer it to your iPod with the sync feature.
Access the iTunes Store -This software is a home to billions of songs for purchase. iTunes makes it easy to buy new songs and lets you download videos or podcasts. You can purchase popular music albums and have it on your device.
The iTunes gift card will come in handy if you are willing to purchase any song from the iTunes store. You can get songs for free if you can redeem the gift card.
Integrate with All the Apple Devices – iTunes is one of the finest software platforms that can be integrated with iOS devices in the marketplace.
Even though many third party programs can upload audio recordings to iPhones or other Apple devices, iTunes is the only software that can handle coordinating operating system upgrades and also manage apps at the same time.
This makes it a fast option when the employees want to use it on a daily basis in order to exchange any sort of business-related media with their colleagues or partners.
How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card on iPhone?
Just like an Amazon gift card, an iTunes gift card can be used to purchase music, video or podcast on the iTunes store. You can utilize your camera on the iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac and even iPad to redeem iTunes Gift Cards.
Before redeeming the gift card, make sure that you are in a room that is well lit and fully bright; also ensure that you have a working internet connection. Only the iTunes Gift Cards with a focus box around the redemption code can be redeemed using the camera.
In order to redeem the gift card, an iPhone, iPad, or an iPod touch with iOS 7 or later is required. As far as the Mac is concerned, you will need a Mac with a FaceTime camera, an OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.3 or later versions and also an iTunes 11 or later version.
- First, go to the iTunes Store or iBooks. In iBooks, tap the “Featured” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the bottom of the store and then tap on Redeem.
- Log in with your Apple ID that is used for the iTunes Store purchases.
- Now you can tap on Use Camera. The code can also be redeemed manually.
- Take off the label that is on the back of the iTunes Gift Card.
- Hold the back of the card keeping your camera focused.
- The camera will now read and redeem the code for you. Then the iTunes Store balance will show up onscreen.
- Now go to the upper right corner, tap “Done” and the process is complete.
How To Use An iTunes Gift Card on Mac?
- First, launch iTunes, App Store or iBooks.
- iTunes – Go to the iTunes Store and click Redeem under Quick Links that will be shown on the right side.
- App Store– Go to App Store and click Redeem under Quick Links that will be shown on the right side.
- iBooks – Click iBooks Store in the upper left corner and under Quick Links that will be shown on the right side click Redeem.
- Log in with the Apple ID that is valid and verified by Apple.
- Click on the option Use Camera.
- Remove the label that is on the back of the iTunes Gift Card.
- Hold the back of the card keeping your FaceTime camera focused.
- Your Mac will now read and redeem the code. Then the iTunes Store balance will be displayed.
- Finally, click on the option ‘Done’ and that’s it.
If you were not aware of how to redeem your iTunes gift card, this is how you can do it.
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Apple is known for its innovation, and that is probably the reason it has so many users across the globe. Be it an iPhone or a Macbook, Apple manages to rule the heart of its users.
There are so many companies out there trying to compete with Apple’s MacBook Air; however, they have not succeeded in their attempt.
MacBook Air is one of a kind and that is why it sells like hot cakes in the market. There are a lot of users who are not sure how to reset Macbook air. This article will guide you through the steps on how to reset a Macbook.
A lot of people lookout for a solution on how to reset a Macbook air when they plan to sell their Mac so that they can upgrade to a higher version.
It is quite safe to pass on a Mac with all the personal information completely removed, and moreover, a clean version of Mac OS X looks much better to a buyer.
Here, in this article, we will guide you on clearing up all your information and data from a Mac and reset Macbook Air back to a factory setting state. The device will be the same as if you had just got the Mac for the first time.
Here, in this article, we will guide you on clearing up all your information and data from a Mac and reset Macbook Air back to a factory setting state. The device will be the same as if you had just got the Mac for the first time.
Learn How to Reset Macbook Air?
Here are the general steps to factory reset Macbook Air.
- First, you have to ensure that you are connected to the Internet so that you can download the latest version of Mac OS X.
- Now you can choose to utilize an app like the Carbon Copy Cloner for copying the internal hard drive to an external drive. This will enable you to access all the old files, and if you want to restore your Mac, the drive can be re-cloned to the internal drive.
- Now you have to see to that your iTunes store account is deauthorized.
- In case you are using the FileVault, you will have to turn it off.
- You can Sign out of the iCloud and then restart the Mac in a Recovery Mode.
- The Disk Utility feature can be used to erase the hard drive. You can do this by Clicking on the Disk Utility. Then go ahead and click Continue. Select the main volume, click Unmount and then click on Erase. Once this is done, you can quit the disk utility.
- You can now reinstall OS X.
We will discuss each step in detail so that you can learn how to restore Macbook Air.
#1. Clone the Hard Drive: The process of resetting your MacBook to factory settings will get rid of all the data stored in the Mac. Of course, you will have to transfer the data from the old Mac to the new one, but it is worth making a clone of the entire hard drive and keeping it with you for some time.
The best way of doing this is by using a program like Carbon Copy Cloner along with any external hard drive. The primary hard drive can be chosen as the source and for the destination, you can choose an external hard drive.
Once you click on the clone, you will be able to boot from the cloned external hard drive. In order to test this, you can reset your Mac and hold down during the boot process.
You can use the arrow keys that are available on your Mac for selecting the external drive; now you can tap Enter. The cloned drive can now be re-cloned if you wish to restore the Mac, or it can also be used for accessing all the original files from your system after you have cleared the internal hard drive.
#2. iTunes to Be De-authorized: You should deauthorize the computer from iTunes. This also means that it will not be linked to your iTunes account anymore.
One can use only up to five Macs to play music and movies locked to the iTunes account, so you should not pass that on to some other person.
Launch the iTunes, go to Store, and then click on Deauthorize this Computer. You can then enter your Apple ID and password and click on the De-authorize option.
#3. FileVault Needs to Be Turned Off: FileVault can encrypt the files on the hard drive, and it is best to turn it off before going ahead. Check if the FileVault is turned off.
If not, you will have to click on the padlock icon that can be found in the bottom left. Enter your password and click on the Unlock option. Click the option Turn off FileVault.
#4. iCloud Should Be Disabled: Go to the System Preferences and click on the iCloud and sign out from there. For removing all your personal data, you will have to click on Delete from Mac option on each popup.
#5. Mac Should Be Restarted in Recovery Mode: Ensure that you are connected to the Internet. Internet connection is needed to install Mac OS X.
First, restart the Mac by clicking on Apple and then restart and hold on the Command and the R keys until you see the Recovery Mode utility window.
#6. Clear the Drive: Choose the Disk Utility and click on Continue. You can now choose your main Startup Volume and then click on Unmount.
You have to choose the Erase tab to wipe your hard drive. This will permanently erase all data. When it is done, you can exit the program by selecting Quit Disk Utility.
#7. Re-install the Mac OS X: Now, finally click on the Re-install OS X and then continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
Do not enter your Apple credentials during the setup process. Once the setup is complete, you will be prompted to type in the credentials. You are now done.
This article has given you all the necessary steps to reset Macbook Air. We hope you now know how to reset Macbook Air. You can use this article as a reference in case you get stuck.
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
Computers3 days ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Mac2 weeks ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
iOS23 hours ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Windows5 days ago
How to check RAM type (DDR, DDR2 or DDR3) in Windows?