Willing to get uTorrent movies download files from the internet just at one go? Well, it is the time for you to go and use the uTorrent application. With lots of multiple features for you to use, you can easily download different files from this application just with a click.
All you have to do is learn how to use it and then download the application for further usage. Well, if you do not know the correct process to do it, here is a quick guide for you to go for is you are unaware of How to use uTorrent to download files.
See Also: How to Use BitTorrent Effectively
#1 How to Use uTorrent – Installing The Application
Step 1 The first and foremost thing that you need to do is to install and the downloading process. For Windows PC users, it is recommended that you can download the file from the uTorrent website and then get on with it. However for Android users, you can have a download from the Google Play Store.
Step 2. After you have finished on downloading the file, you now have to continue running the installer. You have to make sure that you are paying attention to every part of installing the file. This is because it will give you the right thing to go for.
Step 3. The next step is of configuring the files and folders with the application. Once you run the software, you now have to configure where to save the files and where not to. This will help you to select the preferences and then customizing the download when you know how to download uTorrent.
Step 4 The next step that you have to cover is to set the bandwidth limits. Once you have covered the previous step, it is now about connecting the ISP with the application. You can do this from the options menu of the application mentioned.
Step 5. The next part will be to enable the protocol encryption. This is the key element to increasing the download speed of your files by hiding the ISP traffic from the application set in the options. You have to select the option of enabling encryption from the mentioned part in the application.
Step 6. Now you have to open the ports of your firewall. You can do this either by going to the default browser which you are using or by giving a click to the option in the application itself. This will help you to run multiple downloads with a high-speed connectivity from the start.
See Also: How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
#2 Downloading a Torrent File
Step 1. The first thing that you need to do is to find out a torrent file online. However, you can do it easily with the help of different torrent engines which are available online. Selecting the torrent file includes everything from games to software and uTorrent download movies and many more.
Step 2. Examination of the appropriate file to download the torrent should be one of the key things you have to perform. There are terms such as “seeders” and “leechers” which you need to check as well. The more they are means the recent they have been uploaded and as a matter of fact, the better they will help you to download.
Step 3. Viruses are a common thing to catch online and what you have to do is to wait for the comments in the file before you download it. You can choose a file according to the comments mentioned below which will help you to guess which file is safe and which one is not.
Step 4. Once you have now found out the uTorrent download movies for free, you now have to click the download button attached to it. It will help you to download the Torrent file. However, you have to wait for a few seconds to download the file.
Step 5. Next you have to give a double click to the downloaded file to launch it in the uTorrent application. You now have to verify the downloading place and the click on to star download option which is present inside the application.
Step 6. Last but not the least is to check the internet connection. You need to use the internet at the maximum speed for a faster download. This will get the download started in a flash and will end up in downloading the file as quickly as possible.
#3 Monitoring The Download
Step 1. The first thing that you need to do is to check the internet connection. Remember the better is it from your Internet Service provider, the faster the download will happen. If you have a slow connection, do not use the internet for any other purposes at the same time to receive the maximum out of your files.
Step 2. It is now time to check the peers and the connectivity speed. Though the connectivity speed will depend on the time of the sharing of the file, the peers are related to the speed of the internet connection. Thus, you need to be sure in this field of connectivity.
Step 3. Once the download has finished, you can now open it and install the recommended software you were trying to download. However, you have now downloaded the full content which is actually of a much bigger size indeed.
Step 4. Once the download has been finished, you can see an ongoing process of seeding. This seeding actually helps you to upload the recent file of the application and go for it. All you have to do is continue seeding until it finally stops as the other users will get a new file and use the files.
Step 5. The last step of all if you do not want your content to be tracked by other people, you have to install PeerBlock. This helps in keeping your contents safe and does not disclose your IP from getting followed by other members or law enforcement agencies.
This is a complete guide for you on How to use uTorrent to download files. You can now download files from anywhere and just get the job done Even if your device turns off, the download does not go away, it continues from where the file has been left off.
How to Get the Google Chrome Standalone Installer
If you are reading this article, you must be on some sort of Internet Browser. Go ahead, tell me what browser is it?
Chances are it is Google Chrome!
Chrome is hands down the most preferred browser right now and with good reason too. The only hindrance to it is that you will have to download it off the internet every time you use a fresh installation of your desktop OS.
Well, not anymore! We have for you the chrome standalone installer!
But, before we get to that, let us find out why we are listing Chrome as the first choice browser and not any other browser.
Why Chrome of All Browsers?
Well, the answer is relatively simple. Chrome is the best browser around.
“But on what grounds?”, you ask.
On several, actually. Chrome has been found to be the fastest and most stable browser around.
Competitors Firefox and Microsoft with their new Edge browser seem to be catching up, but Chrome is yet to give up its crown. Opera had a salient feature with data connectivity, but even that has been remedied with a chrome plug-in.
Another feature that Chrome offers is syncing tabs and histories and passwords between the mobile and desktop counterparts and this is one feature that no one yet has been able to implement so perfectly!
Why the Chrome Standalone Installer?
You all must be wondering, what is the use of having a google chrome offline download because it's an internet browser! It won't function without the internet!
Well, let me give you three scenarios where you'd have to download chrome offline!
- If due to work or some other reason you have to install the browser on many machines simultaneously, then the chrome standalone installer comes in incredibly handy!
- If you're on a very slow internet connection, then downloading Chrome every time you start from a fresh install of your OS can be tiresome! The google chrome offline download the app will save you some precious time!
- If you're on a metered connection then installing Chrome via online methods will blow a part of your data cap away! Download chrome offline for such situations.
How to use the Chrome Standalone Installer
There are two main environments where Chrome runs. Windows and Linux. We will discuss how to use the Chrome Standalone Installer in both of these.
As an extra, a valid and up to date link to the Android apk for Chrome will also be provided should one want it available on their Android devices!
#1. Offline Installer for Windows
Windows come loaded by default with Intenet Explorer. However, most of us substitute it with Chrome right off the bat!
For the installation procedure to be completely offline we will need to follow the steps as listed below.
The first order of business is to check the architecture of the system we are running. We have to find out if we are running the 32 or 64-bit architecture of Windows.
This can be done with relative ease by right-clicking on the Computer icon> Properties.
We also have a choice of the operating system here, 32 or 64 bit and based on what we found in Step 1 we install the version of Windows relevant to us.
64-bit users of Windows offline will find it at this link.
The installer is saved on a thumb drive and is ready to be utilized on any Windows-based PC.
#2. Offline Installer for Linux
Now things can get a wee bit more tricky for Linux users out there. There are 4 main versions available!
Figure out if you're running the 32 or 64-bit version of your OS just like before and if you're using Ubuntu or Fedora. Unfortunately, these are the only two Linux distros officially supported by Google.
If you have any other distro you may check out community builds in the link here.
Now head on over to this link and choose the version you want to download!
And like before, put in a safe storage media for future offline installations!
#3. Offline Installer for Android
And now for the bonus round! Chrome is generally bundled with Android as part of the Google Apps package.
However, a situation with which Custom ROM flashers must be very familiar with is flashing a micro version of Gapps that doesn't contain Google Chrome!
For those times you have to download chrome offline!
Here is the link to apk mirror for the latest apk of Chrome on Android.
And that brings us to the end of this article! If you are considering to upgrade to Windows 10, you might want to check out this article first!
Be sure to leave your comments down below and I'll get back to you with the solutions to any questions you might have!
How to Dual Boot Ubuntu with Windows
Windows is the most popular OS for sure. But still, there are many people who like Ubuntu which is an open source Linux OS. You can find many reasons that favour Ubuntu.
Developers prefer open source OS over Windows. But the saddest part is we can’t just ignore Bill Gate’s kid at all. Coolest games and some awesome software are only available for it.
Are you torn in choosing between Ubuntu and Windows? Then, this tutorial is perfectly made for you. Here, you will get to know a way to install and use both the Operating Systems without any loss of data.
What is Dual Booting?
Don’t delete your primary partition right away just because you want to use another OS. Multi-Booting is the way to operate your computer with two or more OS. You can, however, only use one at a time.
Dual booting is a type of multi-boot with which two OS can be installed. Once the process is completed, you will be asked every time at startup to select an OS. I am sure that this would be the ideal option for most of you!
So, today I am sharing an easy procedure to enable dual booting on your PC/Laptop.
For your convenience, I have divided the process into four steps.
Explore the dual boot feature now.
Here is the process for Dual Boot Ubuntu
1. Take Backups
You should take backups of your important files before doing any task that can damage the system when done in an incorrect way. Installing an OS is a sensitive process. If done wrong, it may lead to permanent data loss.
This though is no Herculean task! So stick to my instructions and you'll be dual booting in no time!
Anyway, prevention is better than cure. Hence, get an external storage device ready and copy your important files and folders to it. Label it and place at an easily accessible place.
2. Get Your Windows Recovery Drive Ready
A Windows recovery disk should be in your hand before installing another OS. You can use it to bring your PC back into its previous state in case anything goes wrong.
A physical disk was provided with old systems with which the recovery could be done. But now, companies never ship one. Instead, they create a secret partition on the hard disk. Using an appropriate utility we can burn a recovery disk using that partition.
For this example, we will be using Windows 8.
After inserting your removable media, click on the Win key (or super key) first. You can now see a right ribbon with a magnifying glass icon on top. Click on it.
Type “Recovery”. From the list, you get, select “Create A Recovery Drive”. You will be asked to grant permission. For every admin-level task, Windows asks this. And you can choose “Yes” without any worry.
Then you will be brought to a Recovery Drive window. Tick the checkbox which says “Copy contents from the recovery partition to the recovery drive”. Then click ‘Next’.
You have to select the drive on which you will be copying recovery partition files. After selecting, click on ‘Next’ to continue.
The process takes time depending on the speed of your USB drive. Usually, it lasts for 10 minutes or so.
You will get a window like this when the drive is ready.
NB: – All the data in the USB are deleted. So make sure not to put any files in it. And after the task is completed, check whether it is able to boot or not.
3. Shrink Partition to Make Room for Ubuntu
Windows installation takes the entire space. So, you need to make a new partition by shrinking the existing one in order to install Ubuntu.
The partition can also be done during installation. But this way is much safer.
At first, press the Win key and click on the search option. Type “Partition” in that field. From the upcoming list select the option, “Create and format partitions”. The disk manager will pop open.
This is the magic wand for you to play with partitioning. Select that drive on which you want to install the secondary OS. Right- click on it and choose “Shrink volume”. Enter a value which is less than the available space to be shrunk.
After the job is completed, you can see an unpartitioned or unallocated space.
NB: – Give at least 10 GB for the new OS.
4. Install Ubuntu
This is the core of the whole process.
1. Click here to visit the official website and download the ISO image of the OS (about 1000 MB size).
2. Burn the file to a DVD, or you can extract the files to a bootable pen drive.
3. Insert the removable media.
4. Change the BIOS options to boot from DVD or flash drive.
5. After booting, you will a screen has given above. From the desktop, double- click on “Install Ubuntu 14.04 LTS”
6. The first action you need to complete is selecting your language. After that, you can go with an internet connection to get instant updates, or else do it later. Click on ‘Continue’
7. On this step, you will be asked to select partition. Select that unpartitioned space which we created. Click ‘Next’
8. The installation has begun and you will be asked to enter some details like time, username and password in several steps. Insert it and click on continue. That’s all.
Congrats. You have done it. Now, you can choose from either Windows or Ubuntu while booting.
How To Delete Search History In Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE
If you've been on the Internet for any length of time, you must have experimented with various browsers, trying to find the right combination of speed and features that works best for you!
In the course of your experiments, have you ever stumbled upon a feature present in almost all browsers called Search History?
Whenever we browse any pages or view a site on the Internet, the record of those pages gets saved in the form of history in our browsers. Put very simply, Search History is a collection of two records title of the page and time of visit.
Internet browsers usually do this, in order to keep the record of user surfing for future reference and to provide the user with a back button. Though the history saving feature is designed for user benefits, but sometimes your browser history reveals way too many secrets that they're not supposed to!
Here we will be talking about how to delete search history from your browser. Everyone might have their own specific reason which spurs them to delete browsing history, we will not get into those details!
These reasons could range from privacy concerns about people snooping around to know what we were searching on the internet, a special gift for someone that we wish to keep a secret, or any other thing that we would rather not let anyone know!
We have got many other valuable things to store on our hard drive instead of cluttering it up with the garbage that we collect from our browsing sessions, right?
Anyways, let's come to our main topic ‘how to clear search history'. The method to erase search history can vary from browser to browser.
Here, I'll tell you different methods to clear browsing history applicable on different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, and different versions of Internet Explorer and Safari since these are the most used browsers.
How To Delete Search History
To clear browser history, you don't have to put countless efforts. It's as easy as ABC. Now, without wasting much time, let's quickly move on with the guide.
The guide is divided into four subsections, one for each browser.
#1. How To Delete History In Google Chrome
Deleting chrome history is considerably easy. It doesn't take more than a minute if not just a few clicks. In chrome browser, you can delete complete browser history all at once or some parts of the history as per your requirement.
Just follow the steps below and you'll have completed your task!
- To view and delete your browsing history, go to the chrome menu by clicking on this icon.
- Once you click on this, a drop-down list will appear. Click on history and recent tabs and then go to History.
- A screen appears showing the entire history of all the pages you have visited so far.
- If you want to delete specific items, select the check box next to the page you want to delete and click Remove Selected Item on the top of the page. A dialogue box will appear, select remove and you are done!
- And if you want to remove complete history at once, click on Clear browsing data placed on the top of the page.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to specify how much history and what items you want to obliterate. Select the beginning of time if you want to erase the complete search history.
#2. How To Delete browser History In Firefox
If you are a firefox user and want to delete history, follow these steps-
- Click on the menu button on the top right of your Firefox browser and go t0 History>Clear Recent History.
- A dialogue box will appear where you have to choose the range of history you want to wipe out. Select that time and click on clear now.
- If you want to delete specific items then go to the menu button and click History. Go to Show All History at the bottom of the list.
- Another dialogue box will open showing all the pages you have visited. Right click on the page you want to delete and click Forget about this page. The page will be deleted.
#3. How To Erase History In Internet Explorer
Deleting history in Internet Explorer is way too easy. If your internet explorer version is above 7, here is the procedure for this-
- Open your browser (Internet Explorer 8 or 9).
- Click on the Safety button on the top right corner of the page and go to Delete Browsing History.
- A pop-up will appear. Check the boxes accordingly and click Delete button.
To delete history in ‘Internet Explorer 7'
- Go to Tools on the menu bar on the top of the screen and click on the Delete Browsing History.
- And like the previous method delete the items you wish to delete.
#4. How To Delete History In Safari
Deleting history in Safari includes the following Steps.
- Go to Safari menu in the toolbar and click History.
- Select Clear History and select the items you would like to delete.
- Once you are done selecting the options, click Reset. That's it.
Note- You can directly go to the history page by pressing Ctrl + H in all the mentioned browsers.
Now after reading the above guide, I'm pretty sure clear browser history must not be a matter of concern for you anymore. You can now have private and protected browsing without giving a damn to this history thing. You can also learn how to use incognito mode in Chrome by clicking on this link.
Now, surf the internet and erase search history whenever you feel like.
I hope the guide has helped you to solve your queries about How to delete search history. If not, you are all free to put any query in the comment box. We are here to solve your every problem!
How To Clear Cookies From Your Browser
Cookies are small text files, sent from a website to your computer every time you visit a website. These cookies are stored on your computer in the form of a text file and contain the record of every activity you perform on the internet.
This record is basically maintained by the websites to track user preferences and activities. The record contains by the cookies include user preferences, pages visited, buttons clicked on, credentials of the users like login ID, passwords and so forth.
Most often, these cookies are not harmful. But, sometimes these cookies may become a threat to your security. At times, these cookies store sensitive information like login IDs and passwords, chances are hackers or other intruders can hack these sensitive data and harm us.
So, to prevent such misfortune, we should learn how to clear cookies.
We will learn to delete cookies in the most used browsers like IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Let's head towards the guide.
How To Clear Cookies:
So, having gained basic knowledge about what are cookies, and how can they compromise your security, it becomes essential to learn how to clear cookies for a site. Let's get started with this tutorial!
1. How To Remove Cookies In IE
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer,
- Click on tools on the top right corner of the page and select Internet Options. A new window will open up.
- In the General tab, click on Delete.
- As sooner you do that, Delete Browsing History window will be opened. Check the Cookies option and click on Delete. All the cookies will be deleted from your browser.
- If you want to block cookies, Goto to Internet Options and under Privacy tab, you can see a slider. Move the slider to the top to block the cookies permanently and click OK.
2. How To Delete Cookies In Google Chrome:
Deleting cookies in Google Chrome is very simple. Step by step procedure is written below.
- Click on the Chrome menu () on the top right corner of your chrome window and Go to Settings.
- A new window will pop up. There, you can see an option ‘Show advanced settings‘ on the bottom of the page, click on that.
- Under the privacy section, click on the Content settings. See the screenshot to get an idea of how the screen should look like.
- To manage Cookies, click on the All cookies and site data under the Cookies section. See the screenshot for better understanding.
- Even as you click on All cookies and site data, you'll be redirected to a new window. Here, you can delete all of your browser cookies or cookies of a specific page as per your need. Have a look on the below screenshot.
- To remove complete cookies, click on Remove all and to remove cookies of a particular website, hover your cursor over the website, whose cookies you wish to delete. Once you do that, an [X] sign(delete this item) will appear at the right-hand side of the name of the website. Click on that cross sign and you are done. See the above screenshot.
I think now you know how simple and easy is to delete cookies, isn't it? And if you want to disable cookies, it's simple either. Just select the Block sites from setting any data in step 4 and click on Done.
3. How To Delete Cookies In Firefox
To delete cookies in Firefox, you need to follow the following steps.
- click on the Firefox menu and select Options.
- In the Options window, go to Privacy. There, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Here you can see another set of options. There, click on Show Cookies.
- In the cookies window, click on Remove All Cookies to delete all the cookies. And if you want to delete cookies of a particular page, select that page from the above list and hit Remove Cookies.
- And if you want to disable cookies forever, follow up to step 3. Set Never to Accept third-party cookies and click Ok.
4. How To Delete Cookies In Safari
After reading the above procedure, you must have understood that deleting cookies in almost all the browsers possess the same steps. You just have to find the privacy option and have to delete the cookies.
Anyways, here is the procedure to delete cookies in Safari.
- Click on Safari on the top right corner of the page.
- Then go to Preferences.
- Here you need to click on Privacy. Then go to Details.
- Now, if you want to remove all cookies, click on Remove All. All the cookies from your browser would be deleted.
- And if you want to delete cookies of a specific website, select that website from the list by clicking on it, and hit Remove button.
- Click Done to save all the settings and you are done.
What are cookies and how do I delete cookies is one of the most frequent questions asked by novice users on the internet when they want to figure out why their internet browser has become slow.
Deleting cookies is a part of secure browsing and we must have the basic knowledge to deal with them. But, remember as I said above most of the cookies are not harmful. Since you know how to clear cookies doesn't mean you always have to delete them!
If you have any query or doubt, let us know via comments and click on this link if you want to know how to delete the browser history in these featured browsers.
How to Install Zorin Linux using Bootable Pendrive
Zorin Linux is the latest Linux operating system which looks like Windows 7 and very easy to use also. Zorin OS is a multi-functional operating system designed specifically for Windows users who want to have easy and smooth access to Linux. It is based on Ubuntu which is the most popular Linux operating system in the world.
According to officials, Zorin is 4 times faster than Windows. Here I am going to teach you to make Zorin Bootable Pendrive.
See Also: Install Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 in Ubuntu 13.04/12.10/12.04/Linux Mint
The Zorin OS operating system gives you the ultimate desktop experience. Some of the advantages of Zorin OS:
- No risk of getting viruses
- Much faster than Windows 7
- An easy to use and familiar desktop
- Customizable user interface thanks to our Look Changer
- Stable as it is based on the robust Linux operating system
- All the software you'll ever need out of the box
- Extremely versatile and customizable Open Source software
- Available in over 55 languages
First of all, you will have to Download Zorin Bootable ISO file from here.
After Downloading the Zorin here are the steps you need to follow to make bootable Pendrive.
Download Universal USB Installer.
Select your OS very carefully and move to next step.
Browse your ISO file and select your bootable media very carefully.
Click on create and you will see the windows like this.
This process will run for 5-10 minutes according to the speed of your computer and you will have a Zorin bootable pendrive.
Once you will install the zorin linux operating system you will be too much satisfied with it look and feel !! and its speed is really very much faster then Windows.
How to Find Out Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter
How To Reboot iPad?
How to Make Your Own App?
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
How to Install GIMP for Mac
Tech1 year ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
Tech1 year ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Mac1 year ago
How to Install GIMP for Mac
Tech5 months ago
How To Block Sites on Chrome?
Entertainment5 months ago
How to Watch Game of Thrones Online?
Mac1 year ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tutorials1 year ago
How To Enable/Disable Chrome Pop Up Blocker
Facebook1 year ago
How to Block Game Requests on Facebook?