Smartphones have changed people’s lifestyle drastically. Things, which used to be a hectic job once up on time, now seem really easy. For instance, you had to stand in long queues to book your travel ticket once upon a time; it can now be done with the help of your smartphone all within a matter of a few seconds
.The only 2 things you need is smartphone and internet connection. Iphone, which is a pioneer smartphone maker, has offered its customers something extremely precious in the form of a phone. There are some amazing features in an iPhone that lets you do so many things and one such feature is Facetime. Now, what is Facetime and how to use Facetime will be discussed in detail in this article.
There is a huge competition in the smartphone market among the top players to win over people. So, innovation has become a key to stand out and win people over. There have been new features added to the phones each time a new phone is launched.
It is either a bigger screen phone with a better camera or importance is given to music and video players in the phone that enhances the listening and viewing experience among the users. There have also been millions of productive apps that help the users in getting their work done in a much easier way.
See Also: How to Update iPhone
Whatever features are introduced, the customers ultimately enjoy the benefits of it. Therefore, competition among the top brands can actually be seen as a blessing in disguise for the customers.
Iphone is one brand that has been on top since the time it was introduced. There is something special about Apple that makes it the most favorite brand among the people. The way the phone is designed to the usability of the phone is all extremely magnificent.
Apple spends a lot of money for research and development and obviously as a result it comes with something spectacular each time. They are rightly called the innovators as they are the ones who introduce something new most of the times in the smartphone business.
iPhones are extremely user-friendly and it comes with so many features. This phone can be completely customized as per your needs. The camera is just superb and to listen to music on an iPhone is the best thing you can ever do because of the sound clarity.
There are a countless number of apps that are available in the app store, which can be downloaded and used. The best part is unlike other smartphones, iPhone hardly hangs due to over-usage or when multiple apps are open at once. This is the specialty of an iPhone.
How to Use Facetime on iPhone with Simple Steps
Apple introduced a new feature called Facetime for all the users who have an iOS device that supports iOS 7 or newer version. FaceTime is an app that allows you to do video calls, chat, and converse with any of your friends; the only thing is, both you and the person you are calling should have any of the Apple gadgets that support FaceTime.
With just a push of a button and internet, you can see your friends in a video call no matter how far both of you are. There have been many people wanting to know many things regarding Facetime like how does Facetime work, does Facetime use data, how much data does Facetime use.
See Also: How to Track an iPhone
While these are good questions, there are also many valid questions like can you facetime without Wi-Fi, does Facetime use minutes, does Facetime use data, how much data does Facetime use, can you Facetime with 3 people. It is kind of interesting to know that people have so many questions related to one feature of Apple.
Facetime definitely needs an internet connection to work; it can be either Wi-Fi or data, and if you are using data, then it completely depends on how frequently you use Facetime with your data. It is advisable that you use Wi-Fi as it is faster and cheaper.
Currently, there is no feature onFacetimewhere three people can talk at once, but you never know Apple might soon come up with that option as well.
If you want to know how to use Facetime, just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the “Phone”, which is displayed as an icon on your homepage. Then tap on “Contacts.” You will find this in the bottom of the screen, and this will allow you to browse your contacts.
- Search for the friend you would like to call using FaceTime. Tap on the contact name to open their contact entry. Then, tap on the “FaceTime” option.
- You can also call your friend regularly and then select the “FaceTime” option in the middle of the call to connect.
- Once connected to FaceTime call, talk to your friend. Both the parties on the call will be able to see each other on the main screen.
You will find three options at the bottom of the screen.
- Mute – Tap on this option if you want to go mute between the conversations so that the other party on the other side cannot hear you.
- Switch Camera Angle– You can switch the camera both ways, one towards you and one against you. This is a fantastic feature, and it works like a charm.
- End the Call – After the call, you can hang up by tapping on this option.
FaceTime is a great innovation in the current times; when no other brand was able to come up with it in the smartphone world, iPhone came up with this. The FaceTime feature is extremely useful for people in the line of business; in fact, it is more useful if you are staying far away from your dear ones.
You can have a face to face conversation, which will make you feel like you are right there with your dear ones. This feature works better with Wi-Fi connectivity as there will not be any kind of lag that will interrupt the conversation.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone?
The iPhone and iPad are pretty user-friendly devices, but iOS still gets hung up over time with too many unnecessary files filling up the memory.
When you first buy your iPhone or iPad, the feeling is amazing because of the brand new device and because of its terrific performance. But later, things sometimes things slowly stop getting refreshed with new data, or some sort of storage space problems occur.
So, it is necessary to give your device a neat speed boost (erasing unnecessary files in the operating system, and unnecessary cache items). The procedures on how to clear cache on iPhone will be discussed in this article.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone
Giving your device a spring clean increases its performance, especially if it is an old model. But cleaning also helps in getting more out of the operating system by allowing you to focus on the items you need and use.
Apple operating systems would not require the same level of maintenance as the Mac OS X, however, they still need some attention to run at excellent speed Starting with how to clear cache in Safari, there are few simple steps that can be followed.
- First, go to the option Settings and then go to “Safari.”
- You will then find ‘Clear History and Website Data.’
- Now you can select the same and the cookies will be cleared.
Most of the times these cached files to use more space than we think, or sometimes a particular app might have problems with cached data and won’t reload with live data. In these kinds of situations, you will have to clear out the iPhone memory and caches. Cache files can be traced in many applications of iPhones.
For example, Safari uses cache for storing up data about the websites you recently visited and uses them in order to enhance your browsing experience. Even though this is good to have when it comes to making the site, these cache files use a good amount of storage space on your phone.
It is not just the cached files that will create local files. When an app is downloaded from the store, the size of the app shown there doesn’t always represent the total space occupied. As this app is used, cache files will begin to accumulate and begin to use some more extra storage space.
Some important steps on how to clear space on iPhone are given below. Data stored by other apps can be cleared by using the ‘Usage’ option which is available in the Settings menu. You can follow these simple steps to clear the unnecessary files on your iPhone and make more space on the phone.
- Go to the Settings option, select General, then select Storage and then iCloud Usage.
- Now go to Manage Storage.
- You can select an item in the “Documents and Data”.
- Push the unwanted data to the left and tap on the “Delete” option.
- Now you can select the Edit option and tap on Delete All to clear all the data from the apps.
PhoneClean by iMobie is another way to clear unwanted files from your phone. Here are the steps on how to clear iPhone cache.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Now, Go to PhoneClean and then click on Scan.
- After the completion of the Scan, you can select the “Clean” option.
Cache files normally do not affect the performance of the application, as it is built to accelerate an app. However, they can increase the storage system, and they might require some management depending on how these files are managed by the app or the operating system.
Apple does not have an option of cleaning a specific app’s cache unless the app is uninstalled completely from your device, or unless a user specifically adds the feature into the app.
When an uninstallation of the app is done on your iPhone, everything a user has in that particular app will be deleted, which also includes the cache.
BatteryDoctor is another way to clear cache and cookies on the iPhone. The first thing to do is to head over to the Apple Store and download the app. BatteryDoctor provides information about your battery and also helps in iPhone clear cache process. The steps you need to follow are given.
- Go to the BatteryDoctor app.
- Pick the Junk tab.
- Select ‘Clean Up Cache’.
- Select ‘Clean.’
- Keep patience till the BatteryDoctor scans all of your files.
- Select Memory.
- Select Boost.
BatteryDoctor will update you about how much memory has been cleared. The BatteryDoctor has yet another superb feature, and it is the Memory. You can use this app to boost your device, especially when it is down on memory.
This is of help when the apps which were open a long time ago, are no longer in use right now, are taking RAM and probably bringing down multi-tasking, etc. The operating system is supposed to handle all this, but having some control is good too. You should now find the performance of your device a little snappier.
Information on how to clear iPhone is provided. Apple operating systems must handle your memory in an effective way, and applications that are run in the background should not use much memory. Restarting your device helps in having clear cache iPhone and boosts the device. The steps to clear cache on iPhone are as follows.
- Hold up the Sleep or Wake button until the appearance of ‘Slide to power off.’
- By sliding the power off, switch shut down the device.
- Keep patience until the device has completely powered down. Now press and hold the Sleep or Wake button to turn on the device.
Doing this on a regular basis is crucial for your device, and it is useful especially in older models.
In order to get clear cache iPhone, there are some steps you can follow. They are as follows.
- Go to Settings, then to General, Usage, and to Manage Storage.
- Now you can select an app and tap on ‘Clear App’s Cache option.
Having followed these steps, your iPhone must be running faster again with improvised performance.
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode?
Apple iPhone is the epitome of smartphone technology running the brand’s patented iOS operating system. But sometimes, things go wrong with even the best of electronics – at such times, you should put your iPhone in Recovery mode, but what to do when that fails? Here’s our guide on how to fix an iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode.
Preface – The iPhone
Apple iPhone was first launched in 2007 by one of the world’s leading software and electronics manufacturers in the world. The launch of the iPhone revolutionized the smartphone industry, and different aspects of it have been copied over time by companies like Samsung and Xiaomi.
However, it’s not so surprising that iPhone is now a prime status-enhancing accessory with the ability to process all applications on the go and a style that’s timeless (as seen in its recurrence). This gadget is a technological marvel that few in the world get to appreciate.
Presently, Apple iPhone (in all its various avatars) population is 15% of all smartphones used worldwide. This makes it the largest selling singular brand of smartphones in the market today. An achievement by itself – Apple Inc. piles on the laurels every year with a new release – typically breaking sales records and technological borders.
It is most well-known for its amazingly seamless performance, high level of security on the device and the fact that it almost never hangs or needs a reboot.
The latest Apple iPhone are iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6SE -all record-breaking in their own right. Most new launches of Apple iPhone models sell out in less than 12 hours worldwide.
When Does Your iPhone Need to Go into Recovery Mode?
Your iPhone goes into recovery mode whenever:
- You’re upgrading firmware or software
- You’re restoring data into your iPhone
- When it’s stopped working normally
- When updates were unsuccessfully installed
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
To put iPhone in Recovery Mode, simply:
- Install iTunes in your Mac or Windows PC
- Have a Backup of your data on iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC
- Disconnect the iPhone from the PC and switch it off
- Press and hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons to power off your iPhone
- While Keeping your iPhone’s Home button pressed, connect it to the PC via USB cable – your iPhone should turn on
- Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message pops up saying “iTunes has detected an iPhone in Recovery Mode”
- Your iPhone is now in recovery mode
Once you’re in iPhone Recovery mode, you can perform various actions to restore it to its former glory. These include:
- Restore it from the backup you have in iTunes
- Reset it to factory specifications
- Recover backup data
- Upgrade (or downgrade) firmware
Once whatever action you’ve chosen has completed its course, your iPhone will then reboot and exit recovery mode.
How to Get iPhone Out of Recovery Mode?
To get an iPhone out of recovery mode, you can do one of the following:
- Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep button for about 20 seconds; this should shut down the iPhone
- Boot the iPhone by long-pressing the Power button
However, depending on what stage of Recovery your iPhone was in, it may get stuck or stop working completely. But don’t worry!All that you have to do is put it right back into Apple iPhone Recovery mode.
- Boot your PC (Mac or Windows – doesn’t matter).
- Get the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Have a backup of your data on iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac PC.
- While holding down the Apple iPhone’s Home button, connect the iPhone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Your iTunes should detect your Apple iPhone in Recover Mode, promoting the same message “iTunes has detected an Apple iPhone in Recovery Mode.”
- Click on the device in the iTunes window and go to the Summary Tab.
- Click the restore recovery option.
- Follow the prompts in iTunes to restore your iPhone settings to the last backup (or to factory default if you selected that)
- Wait for your Apple iPhone to restore itself.
- Once it’s done, your iPhone should boot up – as good as new!
Recovering your Apple iPhone data is no big deal if you know-how. But if these methods don’t work, it might be time to make a trip to the Genius Bar at your nearest Apple iStore.
The cases of the Apple iPhone being unresponsive are rare. But when it does happen, it’s quite distressing to the user. To wind up this article, we’ve decided to add some tips on how to make these rare moments less horrid than they can be:
- Keep Backing up Your Data on iTunes and iCloud – Nothing makes a person sadder than losing data. Make it less impactful by keeping all your data on your PC or Cloud.
- Do Regular Maintenance of Your Apple iPhone –Keep refreshing your iPhone, do security scans and keep the cache memory free when possible. Make sure you always have a few GB of additional space on your iPhone or it may hang while performing various actions.
- Don’t Use Non-Apple Extensions – Don’t use products from other companies and this includes USB cables, external chargers, accessories, and docks. Using non-standard add-on’s on your iPhone both compromises the hardware and has a chance to corrupt the software or firmware.
As a fellow Apple enthusiast, I loved writing this article and I hope you liked reading it. I also hope that it helped you return your iPhone to its former glory and clarified any questions you had related to an iPhone in Recovery mode.
If you’ve more tips and tricks that can help avoid an iPhone go into Recovery mode, share your views in the comments section below so that our readers can also gain knowledge about these. If you’ve any queries, share them as well and we’ll get back to you with the solutions.
How to Fix iMessage on Your iPhone?
iMessage is a privilege that Apple users get to send and receive SMS-like text messages, and MMS-style multimedia messages just like a phone. Here, instead of the phone number, it uses your email address.
But, before you can start using messages, and send texts, photos, videos, voice memos, locations, and contact cards through this service, you need to set it up.
If your device is synced to iCloud, then there is a big probability that iMessage is already set up, or else you need to do it. The problem starts when after the activation of the service you find that iMessage not delivered or iMessage not working on iPhone.
Once iMessage is activated and working, sending and receiving texts and multimedia messages with other Apple users is similar to SMS and MMS, but if your iPhone not sending texts or if it is not receiving text messages then it can be due to the network error.
Try to re-activate iMessage by opening the settings app. Then tap on messages and toggle it on and off. If there is a minor glitch, then this should solve your problem of not receiving iMessages.
Many a time, users find that their iMessage is not activated. They get the message ‘Waiting for activation….’ which is followed by ‘Activation unsuccessful’ after a while.
This is frustrating as it simply means that iPhone not getting texts or iMessages not working. The same issue also happens with Facetime at times.
Before you start racking your brains about the issue that iPhone iMessage not working, just keep in mind that activation may take up to 24 hours to complete. So, please don’t keep on toggling between on and off and leave it enabled for that time period.
If still after 24 hours, iMessage not working on iPhone then the following steps will explain how to troubleshoot iMessage activation issues on iPhone.
How to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone?
- Toggle iMessage Off and On
This quick-fix works most of the time when iPhone not sending iMessages or iPhone not receiving texts. For this, go to Settings > Messages> Turn off the button next to iMessage.
Hold the power button down till the time you see ‘Slide to Power Off’ and turn off your iPhone. Turn your device back on and again go to Settings > Messages> Turn on the button next to iMessage.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
iMessage needs a Wi-Fi or a data plan to work. So, check if the internet is working by opening any website. If the site does not load, it means the problem is with the connection and not iMessage. You can also check by switching off Wi-Fi and sending the message through the data plan.
3. Check Your Apple ID
Ensure that you are using a valid Apple ID at myinfo.apple.com and also that date, time, and time zone are set correctly.
4. iMessage Is Set Up Correctly
To check this, go to Settings -> Messages and tap to open the menu item called ‘Send & Receive.’ Here, you will find the list of the phone numbers and email addresses that are configured to send and receive iMessages on your device.
Look under the section titled ‘Start New Conversations From.’ Sometimes, the culprit of iMessages not sending is hidden here. Look whether there is a checkmark or not next to your phone number.
If not, then tap on your phone number to activate iMessage for your number. If it is checked then in ‘Send & Receive’ tap on where it says ‘Apple ID’; sign out from there and sign back in.
5. Check for iOS Updates
Sometimes, Apple keeps sending updates to address iMessage issues, so check if some update is available that you need to install. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check if there are any iOS updates for your iPhone.
6. Reset Network Settings
Often, restoring your iPhone’s network settings back to factory defaults can resolve an issue with iMessage. To reset your iPhone to network settings, go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose ‘Reset Network Settings’.
Here you have to keep in mind that resetting will erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords. So, before doing so, make sure you know then as you will need to re-enter them when your iPhone reboots.
7. Contact Apple Support
The last resort, if nothing works, is to contact Apple support. You escalate your issue of iMessage not working on iPhone to Apple engineers who would personally resolve the issue. You can either ask them to resolve the issue online and in the extreme case, you will have to visit the Apple store nearby.
At times, the most stubborn issue to resolve is “iMessage Activation: An error occurred during activation. Try again.” It sounds so simple, and you will feel that it is fine.
It might have happened due to some network issues or minor glitch and activating again will solve the problem. The frustration sets in when every time you try, you end up getting the same message.
So, if you face any such scenario, then what to do?
First, try the simple solutions discussed above and if they do not work the first thing to do is back up your iPhone. Better will be to back up to iTunes and select the option to encrypt your backup. This will save you from any trouble in case something goes awry as you will have the backup to fall back on.
When you call the Apple representative, they often suggest to go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset Network Settings.” This step resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before and you will need to re-enter the passwords when the phone reboots.
But, if this last resort suggested by Apple representative does not work, try the following before heading to the Apple center.
Go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset All Settings”. By doing this, all settings are reset to the iOS defaults and hereby all settings it means Wi-Fi, sounds, and wallpapers, etc. This will surely solve your problem.
How to Delete All Photos From iPhone At Once?
If you have stored hundreds and thousands of photos on your iPhone, then now it’s time to empty your storage space. Because not all the photos are important, some are just a copy of others.
Sometimes, you need to delete all the photos as you might have either backed them up on your PC, or they are not required at all. Today we are going to learn how to delete all photos from iPhone in just one swipe.
You save all your best memories of your life in the form of beautiful photographs. iPhone has the best quality camera to click photos. But at times, you need your phone for many other purposes.
In that case, you just need to delete all the pics and save the storage for other important files. In other smartphones, you can use an SD card to store photos, but unfortunately, iPhone doesn’t have this feature.
You either have to store your camera roll on your PC or delete all the pics. There are many people who use the iPhone without knowing how to Bulk Remove Many Photos on iPhone. Deleting photos from iPhone is quite simple; you will know how to delete all photos on iPhone if you read through this article.
In previous versions of iPhone iOS 8 and below, you had to select photos one by one and then delete them. But operating system 9 has an added feature of removing the entire picture in a single swipe.
This task has become more easy and quick with the improved version of iOS 9. Before, going ahead do remember to save all your pics on your Mac or PC with the help of USB cable.
On your Mac, you can take help of the application “Image Capture”. It will display all of the snaps on your device’s camera roll. You can use Image Capture to ingress the shots to your PC or delete numerous pictures all at one time.
On your Windows PC, you have to connect your iPhone with the help of USB. Follow the step given below:
- After connecting your iPhone with cable, you will see a pop-up window by the name of your device. This window will have various options like Import photos, download images, open the device to new files and Zip from Camera. You have to choose “Open device to view files.”
- Choose the DCIM file and select all the pictures from that folder and erase it by clicking on Delete from the drop-down index.
- It will erase all your photos with just one click, and your iPhone will have empty storage for other important files.
How to delete photo albums from iPhone?
The above method explained how to remove photos from your iPhone through your PC. But at times when you need free space immediately on your iPhone and do not have time to erase images through your PC.
At this time you can follow an easy, quick and safe way to remove all the photos altogether from your iPhone itself. You just have to follow the easy steps explained below:
- Go to your home screen and tap on the Photo App image. It will open your Albums which will have all your clicked images.
- Click on the “Edit” key at the upper right side of the screen. All the albums to be deleted will then have a small Red Delete sign related to them.
- Click on the red Delete sign of the photo album you want to scrap. At that time click on the big Delete button to the right side of the album.
- A pop warning will appear on the screen to approve you really want to delete this album. Click the “Delete Album.”
You must take care of the fact that only the selected album or albums will get erased. But remember that photos will still be there in your camera roll till you don’t erase them from there.
How to Delete All Photos from iPhone in One swipe
How to delete multiple photos on iPhone?
- Launch the Photos app by clicking the Photos sign on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Choose an album to be deleted. Click on the Camera Roll from the Albums index. You have to tap for deleting each image in each album.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- Select every single photo in your Camera Roll until they are all selected, click on the Delete key.
- Click on the “Delete Selected Photos” button to get clear them from your iPhone permanently.
If you want to delete all photos from iPhone albums and iCloud Photo Stream, use the above procedure as it is very easy and quick. If you make use of iCloud’s Photo Stream, you can scrap photos on your iPhone. There is an alternate way to select multiple images on your phone and just one click and quickly remove them. Let’s see how it is done.
- Open the Photo app again on the home screen
- Click on the Photos icon at the bottom of your iPhone.
- The next step is not that easy to understand, but if you have your iPhone near you, then it is easy to delete many photos altogether.
After tapping the Photo goes to Years > Collections > Moments. You need to follow a sure pattern for this. Go to Moments>Years. It will take you to the particular year’s photos “Collection” and then you head to Moments.
- After you go to Moments scene, tap on the Select button at the topmost corner of the iPhone.
- Tapping on the Select button of an exact Moment chooses all the photographs in this Moment. The Moment can just get discarded by clicking on the “Deselect” key.
- Later picking as many Moments as you need, tap on the Trash sign shown at the bottom right of the iPhone screen. The entire list of the photo selected by you will be erased.
I think it is now it is clear how to remove bulk photos from your iPhone (delete all photos) easily and safely. It is always recommended that you have a backup created on your PC before you delete the images.
How to Unjailbreak Your Phone
Jailbreaking is one of the best possibilities for hackers to learn and own unbelievable software. So, it’s always tempting for any hacker on the planet to jailbreak an iPhone. But what happens if you take your phone to and see how to unjailbreak your phone. Android users can also experience the power of android by Rooting the android phone. Here is how to Root an Android Smartphone.
With the technology growing in leaps and bounds, people are keen on exploring all the aspects of innovation. There are enormous applications that will help you remove jailbreak software from an iPhone.
So, you have to understand how to unjailbreak, though it is also difficult. It’s rather not realistic to jailbreak everything because you have to understand that there are many life-saving features that will exist with a non-jailbreak version of iOS on the iPhone.
Whenever people want to take an iPhone for repair, they usually say that it is feasible to remove a jailbreak application, but in order to see whether we need to learn how to unjailbreak your phone or stay aware about the relevance of unjailbreaking your phone, it’s quite weird to ask someone if it is relevant to take the backup of the iPhone before taking it to the technician.
Apple, as a developer, is not interested and says it is unethical to unjailbreak at an Apple store – it’s a crime!
Making unethical changes into the iPhone inbuilt software will be violating the iPhone software license agreement.
So, it may be good to learn how to unjailbreak a phone, but to be very frank and honest it’s not advisable to do so. Also, remember that if your phone has undergone any unauthorized changes, then it’s sure that no Apple store will even touch it, even if it is under warranty period.
Though most of the Apple store employees do not take the offer so easily, the grey market is quite open towards it; rather you may bargain here to unjailbreak your iPhone.
Can Apple Detect If My iPhone Is Jailbroken?
The fact is that it is quite easy to jailbreak any iPhone. All you need to do is take the backup of your iPhone and reinstall the original iOS and restore the data backup.
The moment you remove the jailbreak from your iPhone does not break your head out by screaming how to undo jailbreak. After unjailbreaking, it will be the same fresh setup and a new phone and no one can even say whether if you used jailbreak software earlier. But make sure you have a backup of your data and iCloud is the safest place for the backup. Here is how to backup iPhone to iCloud.
Make sure that now you are completely aloof of your previous jailbreak software. Now, let’s take a quick tour of how to jailbreak applications from iPhone.
How to Unjailbreak a Phone – Explore the Grey Area
- You may use a USM cable to connect the iPhone to a Mac
- If you have a password on your handheld, then enter it to unlock the phone
- Now go to Settings>iCloud>Find my iPhone and put it on Off mode
- Punch in the Apple ID and password and turn it off
- Click on the devices icon in iTunes and select your iPhone
- Now check the system under the option Backup
- Click on Backup Now and Select Backup apps from Alert Window
Now your iPhone will be restored to its original software application. Now, you can download the latest version of iOS from Apple. However, it will take a while for the installation. After that, follow some simple steps to restore your iPhone from the back-up you took earlier.
In case you have jailbroken your iPhone and your vanilla land memories are nostalgic, then here is the way to unjailbreak your iPhone.
iOS 8.4 got released last month and after a few hours of its release, it got marketed to the public. It was a huge update like Apple music, which is Apple’s in-house music streaming application that is competing with Pandora, Tidal, Spotify, Rdio and many more in the already saturated market.
iOS 8.4 is one of the latest entries to the Apple family and it’s quite interesting to jailbreak it in its devices like iPads and iPhones. Today, numerous tools are available for Windows like PP jailbreak tool on Mac or TaiG jailbreak tool in Windows.
In case, after jailbreaking if the phone is not up to the mark and does not meet your expectations then at any point in time, you may easily go back and retain the old phone.
An application called CydiaImpactor allows you to stay on the previous version of iOS after unjailbreaking as it is will not compel you to go onto the latest version of iOS. This application is really effective when iOS 9 gets released as it is not jailbreakable initially.
Now let us peep into CydiaImpactor and the process it follows to unjailbreak the phone. It is very readily available. After you search and find it, you need to download and install it.
Once you install it, you have to go to option like Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone. The best part is that the application takes special care of your data, photo, and music in any case the unjailbreaking process goes wrong.
So, there is nothing to worry about; you can delete all data and then unjailbreak the device to go ahead with the process and Delete All to confirm.
With that simple guide for unjailbreaking, you can just sit back and relax as the easy application is so user-friendly that it can do the task for you. In order to do it, you need not be a techie; even a layman can easily do it.
So, it’s believed that in case you want to explore your iPhone and jailbreak or unjailbreak then you can conveniently do it by your own; there’s no need to burn money in the market to get it done but ensure that you see the demo twice and read the manual thrice before starting.
If you’re still doubtful or get stuck up somewhere in between, let us know about the issues you are facing in the comments section below. We’ll try to clarify your doubts.
How to Switch from Aol to Gmail?
How to Transpose in Excel?
How to Make a Google Doc?
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
How to Reset Macbook Air?
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
Computers4 days ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Mac2 weeks ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
iOS2 days ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Windows5 days ago
How to check RAM type (DDR, DDR2 or DDR3) in Windows?