Location services are one of the most used and popular features on the iPhone. A ton of apps run on the basis of location services. In other words, location services are really an integral part of a lot of iOs apps.
As the famous adage goes that to every coin there are two sides; i.e. a particular situation has both advantages and disadvantages; the same applies to the operation of location services too.
While turning off location services helps you to save a lot of battery life, on the other hand, it hampers the work of various core features such as Find My iPhone, Maps, etc.
Various apps that rely on GPS and location-specific data will cease to function in case you turn off the location services. However, despite the benefits, these location services eat up a lot of your battery and the feeling of being tracked consistently can be really annoying for some.
Thus, How to turn off location services is a question many people have drifted upon now and then.
So before we proceed with the way you can turn off location services, let’s take a look at few icons to understand it better:
Location Service Icons
There are different types of location service icons that you’ll see besides your apps. Take a look at what they imply:
- Purple icon: This icon will appear next to an item that has used your location recently; it is using your location frequently and actively.
- Gray icon: This icon will appear next to an item that has used your location within the last 24 hours, i.e. it might not be using your location now but had used it in the past.
- Hollow purple icon: This icon means that the application in question is using a geofence. It will notify you when you arrive at or leave these locations.
In case you see no icon at all then your location has not been at all recently.
How to Turn off Location Services
Take a look at how to turn location services off for various downloaded applications on your iPhone:
- Go to the menu page of your iPhone and open the Settings app and Tap Privacy.
- Click on Location Services.
- Now the moment you select location services, you can see all the location services you have access to. If you want to turn off Location Services for all apps, simply slide the Location Services tab to the off position.
- If you want to turn the toggles OFF for any specific app then simply scroll through the list and select the particular app for which you want to turn off my location Only the applications that actually need your location should ever be granted access. Basically, there are 3 options for you to choose from:
- Never- Location access is disallowed. No app can never access your location for any reason at all.
- Always- Access to your location will be available even when that particular app is in the background.
- While using the app- Access to your location is available only when that particular app or one of its features is visible on the screen.
- Once you have selected the particular app, switch the Allow Location Access setting to Never.
- Now, keeping on tapping each app individually and decide which apps you want to “allow” the Location access and which ones you want to disallow the access.
- The Location Services also gives you an explanation as to for what purpose the app is using your location data, for example: For Google, it shows that it uses your location to provide more relevant search results, updates and more. So, this explanation helps you to take a decision of allowing or disallowing access.
Disabling Location for System Services
We have discussed above that how to turn off location services for various applications in the iPhone. Now, take a look at how to turn off location services for various built-in features.
There are various in-built features in the iPhone that require location services to function. Turning off location for these services would hamper the functioning of these. You can access them via:
- Go to Settings. Click on the Privacy tab.
- Tap on Location Services. Scroll down to end and you will see System Services Tab. Click on it.
- The list of all the system services will open up.
Various system services include:
- Compass Calibration- If you use Google Maps more often, turning this feature on is essential to make your Google map search more accurate. It sets up your iPhone’s gyroscope to plot your location. Various other apps that need compass access to function will be hampered if this feature is turned off.
- Find my iPhone- If you want to Find my iPhone running, keep its location service running too. Find my iPhone helps to track your iPhone’s location, in case it is lost or misplaced.
- HomeKit- If you use HomeKit, keep HomeKit location service turned on, otherwise just turn it off. HomeKit provides for home automation like if you want to turn off the light of your home, with HomeKit your iPhone will do it for you.
- Location-Based iAds- Apple needs your location in order to provide you with geographically relevant ads. However, it can be really annoying for some to be watched over all day long. If you don’t want any unnecessary tracking for advertising purposes, disable this feature.
- Setting time zone- It is preferred to leave this option On, as the clock and calendar use it. Your time zone will be instantly adjusted according to your geographic location if you keep this service on.
- Diagnostics & Usage- Apple keeps track of how you use your device so that they can make necessary improvements to make your experience more efficient. You can turn off this feature, as hard it is of any use.
- Status Bar icon- Whenever your location is being used, this status bar icon will emerge. It is advised to keep this feature on, as you will have an idea as to when and why your location is being tracked.
Prioritize the features you want to enable and disable the ones you don’t require. Turn on the status bar icon and keep a track of where and why your location is being used.
For whatever reasons, may it be battery drain or privacy concerns, use the above- given methods on How to turn off location services and enjoy the iPhone usability your way.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 6?
Apple iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones out there. Running the Apple trademark iOS, it boasts of seamless performance and an elegant style. It ranks among the most premium smartphones in the world and is undisputed as a status-enhancing accessory.
The iPhone was first launched in 2007, kick-starting the smartphone industry and revolutionizing the world as we see it today. To date, it’s sold more than 700 million units, and the number continues to rise. The estimated iPhone usage worldwide is about 15% of all smartphone users.
The iPhone is also reputed for its record-breaking launches. Whenever an iPhone is launched, the craze created behind it is amazing, with people lining up outside the store in hundreds and (without exception) setting a record in smartphone sales.
However, the iPhone isn’t to everyone’s satisfaction. With Apple walling in the garden to allow only specific apps and no third party interference other than what they allow, owning an iPhone is like having a drive in a sports car on a race track. Fun, but you wish you could take it anywhere. This is why in today’s article we will focus on how to jailbreak iPhone 6!
So, you have an iPhone, and you’re not satisfied with the features Apple has to provide you. Jailbreaking can help your iPhone break out of the bounds imposed by the company and allow new features, apps, and themes to be installed on to your iPhone while keeping the major parts of its operating system intact.
So right now you’re probably thinking, “How can I Jailbreak my iPhone?”But before we get into the process of how to do it, let’s look at jailbreaking and what it entails:
1. What Is a Jailbreak? Jailbreak is a method through which you can override the restrictions on your iPhone to allow it to install apps and features not available by default on the Apple App Store.
- What Is Jailbreaking an iPhone? Jailbreaking an iPhone is a process through which you can remove the restrictions on your device by using jailbreak software.
- Should I Jailbreak My iPhone? Jailbreaking an iPhone is a complicated decision. For one, it removes all warranties and guarantees on the iPhone if you can’t put it back to its factory specs. So, there’s something to consider. But on the other hand, it provides you the opportunity to customize your iPhone further and add applications that wouldn’t normally be available on it. So, really it’s a give and takes a decision. Most times, you can restore factory specs, but there’s always a chance you won’t be able to, so it’s a decision to be thought about.
So, when it comes to jailbreaking an iPhone, the question is basically about how much you want to customize its features. From small changes in the interface to custom screens and app icons, the interface can be tweaked to be anything you want (almost). As far as apps go, you will now have access to all the apps that Apple doesn’t think you should have. From religious apps to the games and news, your millions of app choices quadruple in a few minutes.
How to jailbreak iPhone 6?
So, for those with the new iPhone 6 thinking “How to perform an iPhone 6 jailbreak?” here’s our guide:
Step 1: Download Pangu 9 – the software you’re going to use to break your iPhone. Pangu 9 can break all Apple products using iOS 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2. It’s only compatible with Windows, so keep this in mind.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC. To do this, switch on the “Find My iPhone” located in Settings> iCloud> Find my iPhone.
Step 3: Switch off the Passcode and Touch ID unlock. This is located in Settings>Touch ID & Passcode. And switch to your Airplane Mode.
Step 4: Launch Pangu 9 and click “Start” for the Jailbreak to begin. Before this, you might want to back up your iPhone on iTunes, so you can restore the factory settings later on.
Step 5: Your device should restart, and two new icons will appear named “Pangu” and “WWDC”. Turn on Airplane mode again and tap the “Pangu” App.
Step 6: Allow access to the Photos app when prompted; once you do this, the process should complete shortly.
And that’s it! This is just how easy the process of jailbreaking your iPhone is. Now that your iPhone is jailbroken turn on Touch ID and Passcode, and turn off Airplane mode and Find My iPhone features to get it back to its original state and start playing around with it.
You should also have access to Cydia – the unofficial app store for iOS that allows you to install new software not available on the Apple App Store. Explore it to find enhancements and apps for your jailbroken iPhone. Cydia is the one of the main reasons for jailbreaking an iPhone.
Exploring the features of Cydia might take a while and it’s always a good idea to find a balance between the Apple App Store and Cydia when you are installing applications. Most people usually start tweaking the interface first since it’s simple and easy to do. But everyone has their own unique style, so don’t worry about anything.
Whatever you do, you can probably fix by using the iTunes backup you created. Start tweaking your iPhone experience and you should soon find the apps you want to make it as awesome as you! (Well considerably more so – it’s an iPhone)
And with that, we come to the end of this article! If you have any questions relating to How to jailbreak iPhone 6, then leave them in the comments down below, and we will try to answer it for you! If you found this article useful, then do consider sharing it on your social media. It helps us out a lot!
Wondering how to jailbreak a phone that is not the iPhone 6? Well, worry no more, as we have loads of other jailbreaking articles here for you to enjoy.
How to Download Movies to iPad Using 3 Easy Methods
iPads are light, portable and have a long battery. Due to this, it’s easy to carry it along and watch movies and videos on the go. It’s always relaxing to sit back and enjoy movies without having to carry heavy laptops or even lie down and relish your favorite series.
It is a multipurpose device, which plays all major apps effortlessly, and won’t burn your lap. However, you actually need to learn How to download movies to iPad. Everyone knows how to watch movies on the iPad, and hence the next big step is to learn how to download movies on iPad. If you don’t have iPad or wanted to download movies on PC, you can do that using moviebox. Here is how get MovieBox for PC.
Downloading movies in iPad is easy, and you don’t have to go far to third party illegal methods to download movies. With these few simple steps, you can now go on for a movie marathon, while traveling or any other activity/event.
#1. How to Download movies to iPad using iTunes
It might be a little expensive to learn how to download movies on iPad via iTunes. However, the biggest advantage of downloading movies to iPad from iTunes is that it has a large variety of options to choose from, ranging from the latest movies to 40s movies.
To have any movie on your iPad the options are quite diverse, just choose “rent’’ or “buy’’ option according to your budget and wish. For e.g., – if you want to watch it only once, then rent would be the most appropriate choice.
On the other hand, if you wish to watch it several times, then it is recommended to but the concerned movie.
1. Launch iTunes: Tap on purple iTunes Store icon (appears with a musical note). Once it has been launched, then tap on Movies in the navigation toolbar on the bottom of your iPad’s screen.
2. Download a video: This is the most important step in downloading a movie to iPad. Start browsing the library, you can also browse movies based on various available genres like classic, comedy, action, romance, etc. and once you have selected the movie you want to download, tap on buying or rent option.
Subsequently, confirm the purchase before tapping the videos app. Now you can start watching movies.
Note: If you have selected the rent option, then you have 1 month [30 days] to start and 24 hours to finish watching it.
3. Ultimately, you have learned downloading movies to iPad, so enjoy the film by tapping on Videos app.
#2. How to download movies to iPad using Movavi
It’s definitely easier to simply watch movies from iTunes directly, but if you already have a movie in Computer, it is evidently supposed to be in the DVD files format. Fortunately, there are much free software available to convert DVD files to MP4.
One of that such software is – Movavi. This software is completely free and can process multiple video files. Also, it facilitates the process of – free movie downloads fro iPad.
Step 1: Download and install Movavi Simply go to this link and click download. You will be able to see an installer window, just follow on-screen instructions, and once you are done with downloading the software, launch the application.
Step 2: After launching the newly installed software i.e. Movavi, you will see an option called Add DVD, click on it, now choose/browse the DVD that you wish to convert to MP4 format
Step 3: Now you will find the “convert to’’ option. On its right from the drop-down menu, you can choose the video format you would like to convert to. However, in this case, since we are downloading movies to iPad, we are bound to choose MP4 format from the list.
Step 4: Below this, you will find the “Destination’’ option. Click on it to choose your desired saving location (where the converted files would be stored). On the side, you will see “convert’’ option – click on it.
Now once you are done with converting the file, simply sync the MP4 file to your iPad to enjoy your favorite movie(s) on your iPad.
#3. How to download movies to iPad using VLC media player
The VLC media player is open-source software, which supports multiple video formats, including AVI, M4B, MKV, etc. the latest iPads supports 1080p resolution and can play up to 2.5 MBPS. By using VLC, you can even sync files from Dropbox and Google Drive.
Due to its multiple uses, this amazing utility makes it an ideal app to watch high-resolution videos.
1. Download VLC media player
2. Now if you have iTunes installed on your computer, you need to launch the software so, now launch the iTunes store on the top right corner, and browse for the VLC app. You can find it by simply typing VLC, iOS. Once you find it, now click on the “download’’ option to download it.
3. Now sync your iPad with your computer, and click iPad option on the top right corner to launch. Subsequently, find “apps’’ tab and select the VLC app and then click “add file’’ on the bottom right of your screen.
4. Add movies you wish to sync – you will be able to see a pop-up window, click on “add’’ (you will find its bottom right) and select your favorite movies. Then, you have to click “sync’’ By now, you will be able to see your iPad update automatically.
5. Launch VLC app on your iPad, and enjoy watching your favorite movies.
#4. How to download movies to iPad using other apps
Many apps allow users to watch movies for free without ads. Also, if you are having a good wifi connection streaming and then, watching movies won’t be much of a hassle.
The biggest upside of such apps is that these apps are available for free so it’s actually very convenient. You don’t have to wait until the movie gets downloaded.
- Crackle –This is one good app to browse hundreds of movies, and stream them without any ads.
- NFB Films – This is an app put out by the National Film Board of Canada that has a large variety of movies of different genres.
- PlayBox –This is an app where you can watch thousands of movies, TV shows, and much more. You can download any TV show or movie if you want to watch on the go. Cool, isn’t it?
Downloading movies is not a big task for those who are using internet from a while. There are a lot of apps and website using which you can download movies on pc, android phones etc. If you are a beginner, here is how to download movies on Android smartphone.
There had been a lot of hustle about easy ways to download movies on iPad. Although downloading movies to any device is not that easy for a beginner, we have mentioned above exclusively four methods with which anyone can download a movie to iPad. If you have movies with mkv format, your regular palyer may not be able to decode the format. Here is how to play mkv files. So, enjoy watching movies on your any model of iPad.
To read one more such article about Apple products, follow this link!
How to Resolve If iPhone Keeps Restarting
We are more attached to our iPhones than we are to our very own family members. So, if our beloved my iPhone keeps restarting, it is a very harrowing experience indeed. But worry not, for we are here to help you should you ever find yourself in such an unfortunate situation.
A few weeks back faced with the same problem, I found no clear solutions listed online and hence that was the inspiration for this article. Some of the steps here may appear far too complicated for you, so it is always advisable to get your iPhone checked out by a professional if anything major seems to be the problem.
However, for a quick fix, if your iPhone 6 keeps restarting, this article will be your ultimate guide
What to Do If iPhone Keeps Restarting
So there are quite a few ways to fix this annoying problem with your iPhone. We have listed 9 of them here in increasing magnitude of complexity. So let’s get right into it!
#1. Toggle Your Cellular Data
We start off with the easy stuff. Although, not always the most useful, it’s worth giving it a try if the iPhone keeps rebooting.
Step 1: Open ‘Settings.’
Step 2: Go to ‘Cellular’ or ‘Mobile’.
Step 3: Turn ‘On’ or ‘Off’ ‘Mobile Data’.
Switch off your mobile data, then turn it on. Check whether your problem is solved.
#2. Uninstall Newly Downloaded Apps
Any newly downloaded apps could harm your device without your knowledge. To uninstall your new apps then reboot your phone and hope to get rid of this headache. Wondering how you can do it if your iPhone 5 keeps restarting? Well, read on, for the solution! iphone 5 keeps restarting
Go to Settings, then click on the Privacy option and next navigate to the Diagnostics & Usage box followed by Diagnostic & Usage Data.
You will find several apps in this list. If you find one app being listed over and over again, then that app might be the culprit and uninstalling it could relieve you of the problem.
#3. Update The iOS Software of Your Phone
Using an older version of iOS may be the reason because of which your iPhone keeps rebooting. You have a simple fix for this problem. Update your iPhone to a new version of iOS.
Step 1: Open the ‘Settings‘ option on your phone.
Step 2: Tap on the ‘General’ tab.
Step 3: Select ‘Software Update‘.
If there is any newer version available, your phone will be updated.
#4. Remove Sim From Your Phone
Removing your sim card is another option for you. Remove your sim card and check if your phone is not rebooting then put it back. After putting back the sim if your phone is again rebooting then change that sim.
#5. Backup Your iPhone and Reset It
This may result in a loss of data, but often resetting is the only option left for us.
Step 1: At first, go to the ‘Settings‘ option in your iPhone.
Step 2: There you choose ‘General’ tab.
Step 3: Under that select ‘Reset’ option.
Step 4: Then tap on the ‘Reset All Settings’ button.
Step 5: At last, select ‘Reset’.
After resetting restore the backups. For a detailed article on this subject click on this link.
#6. Restore Your Phone by iTune
All data on your phone will be erased if you restore your phone and the software problem of your phone might be fixed. Then you have to restore your data by iTunes.
#7. Doing A Hard Restart
To hard restart your phone, hold the power button and home button together. Within a few seconds, your phone will start to reboot. An apple logo will appear on your screen. Then your phone will restart. At first try with other solutions, they are recommended before you try a hard reboot.
#8. Change Your Battery
A battery replacement may help. If your phone is not recently bought and of course not within the warranty period then you may take a try changing your battery with a new one. It may help when your iPhone keeps restarting continuously. If you have some time left on your warranty, replacing your phone would be the right choice.
#9. Repair Phone at Nearest Apple Centre
If none of the ways mentioned above worked out, then you should take your phone to your nearest Genius Bar. There must be some other problem because of which your iPhone keeps rebooting. The best bet for you then would be to get your iPhone repaired.
I hope that this article helped in finding an answer to your question, “Why does my iPhone keeps restarting ?”If you enjoyed it, do consider sharing it with your friends on social media. If you have any comments or queries leave them in the comment box below, and we will see you in the net one!
Till then you can have a look at some of our other interesting articles by clicking on this link.
How to Downgrade iOS
Apple always releases its new version of iOS, including beta and full versions, sooner or later. There are people who like to try beta versions but may wish to go back to their previous version. So you actually need to learn how to downgrade iOS which is currently installed on your device to the preferred one.
It can usually happen when they are not able to access, their apps like before. You may experience that apps may not open, or the phone gets slower, and some apps may become unresponsive, or doesn’t feel comfortable using a new version.
That’s when users wish to downgrade their iOS. It isn’t hard. Here are the few simple steps to revert your iOS:
How to Downgrade iOS – Backing Up Your Data
Before you downgrade or upgrade any iOS, it’s essential to backup all your files to iTunes.
Archiving, steps to backup your data to iTunes:
Step 1: Before starting the process, be it upgrading or downgrading (here), it is essential to back up all your data to iTunes so that there is some assurance that whatever be the result you will surely get your data back, safely.
Step 2: Plug in your concerned iPad or iPhone that you wish to downgrade, and open iTunes in your Mac-based PC or Laptop.
Step 3: You will find a “summary” option click on it. Subsequently, also, click on the backup option to backup your data to iTunes account.
Step 4: This process will take up to a few moments. Please be patient until the process is finished as any hustle may lead to chaos ahead.
Step 5: Now in the iTunes window, go to the “Preferences” tab and among the various other available options, you will find “devices” This is actually the place, where you can find your, entire device’s backup(s) that you have created now or prior.
Step 6: Now, press the Ctrl key, and then click on “backup” After that, you are supposed to go with the “archive” option.
Once you have successfully executed done with this step, your data is safe to archive. Now we can actually proceed to the next steps.
However, if there is some error in accomplishing the above-mentioned steps, then disconnect your device and repeat the steps once more.
Note: It is highly recommended not to proceed with the below-mentioned steps until and unless you have backed up your user data to your iTunes account.
How to Downgrade iOS – From iOS8 to iOS7
Step 1: After backing up all your data, now you need to reinstall your iOS7 file. It is stored as an IPSW file format. You can fetch this file in your hard drive; wherein the path is usually –youruserfolder/Library/iTunes/. There you will find a folder called iPad software updates.
There are chances that you may not be able to find your previous iOS, which can happen, due to periodical erasing of the old files in your system. However, if you still wish to downgrade your current iOS-based device to the previous one, you can download online.
Step 2: So, here begins the process to learn how to downgrade to iOS7. You may select the firmware either iOS 7 or 7.2, for your device.
Step 3: Now plug in your iPad or iPhone to your Mac and launch the iTunes app.
Step 4: You will need to click on your device in iTunes, and the select “summary” Then hold on “option” key and then click on the “Restore” button. In order to proceed further, you will also need to disable “Find my features” option in your device.
Step 5: Now find the IPSW firmware file, which you have downloaded previously. Select and open it.
Step 6: You will see a pop-up warning, letting you know that, by proceeding, it will delete all your data from your device. Since you have already backed up all your data, you can simply select the “restore” option.
Step 7: Execution of this step will take a few moments to restore all your data back, and then you can start using your preferred iOS7 again; and voila, you have actually learned how to go back to iOS7.
Note: You can downgrade, only until Apple is still signing iOS7 or more. Once it stops signing, you will not be able to downgrade your iOS. If you aren’t sure, if Apple stopped signing to iOS 7 or more, you will be most likely to receive a message from Apple, which would say “your device is not compatible with iOS.”
How to Revert Back to iOS7 and Downgrade iOS8
Before you downgrade your current iOS, it’s essential to save SHSH blobs. These are actually unique codes, which are part of Apple’s digital signature. Using this, iOS can be controlled.
By saving SHSH blobs, it lets some of the jailbreaks to actually work, in order to downgrade your iOS. There are some apps that allows you to save SHSH blobs such as, Tiny umbrella, RedSnow, iFaith, etc.
Step 1: Back up your iPhone’s data as explained above, which will let you save all your data, and be able to easily retrieve it.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone, to your windows based computer device.
Step 3: Open, iFaith and select on the option ‘Build signed IPSW w/ Blobs’ Now look for, ‘Browse for SHSH blobs’ option, and choose the files you have saved.
Step 4: For downloading the iOS firmware file, select ‘Download it for me’, and then, click on ‘Build IPSW.’
Step 5: You may need to note, the name of the IPSW file, then select OK. Press the sleep button of your iPhone, then press power off. Subsequently, start the iFaith app, follow the instructions, in order to place your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 6: Open iTunes, it will start detecting your iPhone, once you are done with detection click on “ok.”
Step 7: Press Shift and click on ‘Restore iPhone’ below, Summary. Find the IPSW file and select it; and from then, just follow the onscreen instructions.
Didn’t you like the user interface and other features of the latest iOS version you just installed? Don’t worry, that’s the reason why we have created to complete guide on how to downgrade iOS. Although it has been mentioned above, once more we would like to remind you that do not forget to backup your data.
How to Use iMessage on a Windows PC?
How to get iMessage for Windows? That’s the question that’s bothering you is it not? Well, it won’t anymore, because by the end of this article you’ll have a definite solution to the problem, and it’s absolutely free.
Now messaging was always “easy”, be it SMS, Whatsapp or now iMessage, the only thing that keeps on changing is the simplicity. Considering the growth this industry is taking to, how could Apple not develop it’s own messaging platform, so they did.
of course, I’ll be showing you how to get iMessage on PC, but before that let’s get into some basics.
What is iMessage:-
As the “i” in the name might have already suggested, it’s an Apple product. And the Message part is clear enough, it lets you message your pals. End of story.
It’s basically just Apple’s version of WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, of course with quite a number of different features, but the basic goal and functionality remain the same, letting you message with your buddies.
Basic features you get with iMessage:-
- Free Text Messages:- That’s the whole point, right? To let you send free messages.
- Unlimited:- No limit on how many texts you can send.
- Delivery Reports:- I’d say there’s nothing unique here, you get these with Facebook’s messenger as well as Whatsapp.
- Group Texts:- Again a basic feature, you can group-text your buddies at the same time.
- Media:- You do get to send photos and videos too.
So you might be asking, what’s the difference between iMessage and SMS, well the very basic difference is that it uses your mobile data or wifi to send and receive messages and not the account balance.
And secondly, the messages sent over iMessage are encrypted while the SMS/MMS we generally send over SMS aren’t as secure.
Now Apple has always been about class and exclusiveness, right? So I thought to bridge the gap, why shouldn’t we get iMessage for Windows, huh?
How to Get iMessage For Windows?
Apple hasn’t released an official version of iMessage for Windows, and it probably never will. But there are always tweaks and tips you can follow and get iMessage for Windows.
Also know this, using iMessage on Windows isn’t illegal (It’s not ethical maybe, but definitely not illegal). So feel free to continue.
In order to use iMessage for Windows, you’d need a third-party iOS emulator for your Windows PC. So go on and download iPedian.
What’s an Emulator?
An Emulator is a third-party software, iPedian in our case which creates the virtual environment of a second operating system on your native system, that enables us to run any application built for this second operating system because technically it does run in the system it’s built for.
That’s the reason it’s not illegal. Because once you download iPedian, you’d get the virtual environment of iOS on your Windows system, so you’re actually running iMessage on iOS and not windows hence no crime committed.
Basic Question:- Will you lose your Windows Installation once you install iPedian?
Nope, you won’t. It’s just a windows simulator for iOS. Meaning your system would start to look and feel like a Mac but it won’t actually delete or change your operating system. The basic functions would still remain the same. It’s like installing a new theme for your android devices.
So once you’ve download iPedian, install it. (it’s simple, just like installing any other Windows software or game.)
Once that’s done, you’ll get a search bar just run the app and search for iMessage in the search bar.
Once you find the app just download it as a normal application. What’s happening is iMessage things it’s on a native iOS device and not on a windows device so it won’t give you any problems.
So once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll get the icon on your desktop (which now looks like MAC!) Just click on it to run it.
Done!~ Here’s an outline of the process on how to get iMessage for Windows.
Download iPedian > Search for iMessage > Download & Install.
Location Sharing with iMessage:-
The one feature I absolutely love about iMessage is “location sharing”. Basically, if you’re holding a party somewhere, it’s so 1960 to text every friend the address manually, is it not?
That’s where iMessage gives you an edge. You can directly share your location with your friends without typing a single word. So you just reach where you have to, and then share your location with your friends and they’ll know exactly where to be.
See? You can share it indefinitely with them, meaning they can keep tracking your current location as long as you want, just like it happens in hacker movies, just without the hacking part!
So that was all I had folks on How to Use iMessage on a Windows PC. I’m sure this piece should’ve helped you out with the problem. Do let me know if you’re facing any problem with iPedian or the installation in the comment box.
Also do let me know if you’ve other solutions to the problem, if they’re simpler than this I’d love to update this article. And well you can also use iPedian to download and use any other iOS app on your Windows PC using the same procedure. As long as you’ve iPedian, you can turn your normal laptop into a full-fledged MAC, which I’d say is a good enough solution.
So if this piece helped, I’d seriously appreciate you sharing this around, researching and writing these articles take time, all that keeps us going is your feedback and interactions.
Computers5 months ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
iOS3 months ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech2 years ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech2 years ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Mac2 years ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tutorials2 years ago
How To Enable/Disable Chrome Pop Up Blocker
Tech2 years ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
Mac2 years ago
How to Install GIMP for Mac