Apple devices are growing in popularity on a daily basis. Either people have at least one Apple device at home, or they are thinking of buying one. Apple has evolved over the years to become more robust, improved user-friendly interface, increased applications and other innovative features.
It is only when Apple created the iPod and then the iPhone; the company attained to new levels of popularity. One of their latest features, as been to provide their users with an option to store the data on Cloud. iCloud is a secure data storage mechanism, where users can store their personal information and can retrieve them, wherever and whenever they want.
Wanted to get rid of iCloud account? Or, moving to another Cloud service? Here is How to Delete iCloud Account
A lot of iPhone users want to know how to remove iCloud lock, in case, they have forgotten their password and would want to retrieve their data from the Cloud.
Before we look into the process of removing the lock on iCloud, lets take a step back and see what makes Apple the most sought after brand. The reason that the Apple company is so successful now can be boiled down to five key principles that make it very hard for competitors to compete with it.
- Apple believes in the principle that the product should appeal to its creators first. The engineers who are creating Apple products actually make them for themselves.
- Right from day one, the mantra of the company has always been, ‘What is not easy to use is worthless to the consumer’. This is what drives the company’s user-interface designs.
- The company keeps things simple by having one product. For example, in phones, it is only iPhone. There are tech-savvy people who like more choices and complexity, but a majority of users are not tech-savvy, and keeping things simple for them is a plus. Moreover, if one goes to the Apple store, every staff member there knows a great deal about each of the four major products in store.
- In the words of Apple designer Jonathan Ive, “Our goals are very simple — to design and make better products. If we can’t make something that is better, we won’t do it.” So, Apple makes a product only if Apple can do it better. Their consistent strive to make the products better than its previous version has made them the most sought-after product.
- Apple is always innovative and keeps coming out with features well ahead of time and also Apple devices works on flawless operative systems. The way Apple products work so seamlessly has made it very popular among its users. Once an apple user, always an Apple user.
iPhone users are really pleased with the iCloud storage area where they can keep all their data safe. Apple creators have made storing data on the cloud, more safe and simple. However, iCloud storage users face issues with the account getting locked in case you enter an incorrect password.
Users often want to learn How to remove iCloud lock, so that they can retrieve their personal data stored on the Cloud. Another common scenario when a user wants to remove iCloud lock, would be when he has purchased his device from online stores where the original user has forgotten to remove his information from it.
Just in case, if you forgot your Apple ID, just reset it. Here is important resource for you. Read full info here How to Reset Apple ID Password Easily
How to remove iCloud lock – to retrieve your data!
There are actually two ways of how to unlock iCloud lock.
- The first and easiest way to remove iCloud lock is to take the device to nearby Apple store with ownership proof, and they will help you with iCloud lock removal.
- The other method is meant to bypass iCloud activation. It removes the iCloud account screen and activation lock.
The iCloud storage collects a great amount of information too, so when the iCloud lock is activated, it can be a little messy for you. It can at times mean the slower operation of your iPhone, so if you are looking for a way to bypass the iCloud Activation lock it is not wrong in a way. The only concern will be the safety of the device.
Various tools are available these days for iCloud activation lock removal in case you don’t want to contact the Apple stores and don’t have the patience to wait for a substantial amount of time for iCloud activation lock to be bypassed or reset. These tools are every easy to use and support all iOS versions across all Apple devices. Most of the time all you need to do is:
- Download the free bypass iCloud activation lock tool and install it on your computer.
- Add the IMEI number or your iPhone device and your email address.
- You will receive a mail with a new Apple ID.
- Log in with your new ID and connect your iPhone on iTunes to restore update.
- Now, your phone will work normally with the new iCloud account and if you want you can reset the iCloud password.
Apple has added this additional top-level defense feature to its iPhone to shun its unauthorized usage. Data suggests that since this feature is introduced, the theft of iPhone has reduced considerably.
The iCloud lock is a block that is created when you fail to enter the correct login details. Each iPhone has its own Apple ID and its own passcode. If you don’t get these details right then, the iCloud lock is activated. If you are stuck up in any such situation, you now know how to unlock iCloud.
And if you are looking to create a backup of your iPhone on iCloud, we have a great piece of information which is explaining to you how to backup iPhone to iCloud.
But be wary of the consequences if you are not using the authenticated activation tool as lot many fakes are available online. The Activation Lock isn’t merely the lock that prevents you from getting into the iPhone, but also the fact that so much of what an iPhone does for the average user involves communications with Apple’s servers, iCloud, iTunes and the App Store, iMessage, FaceTime, Siri, etc.
An Activation Locked iPhone that was hacked may operate fine as a jailbroken device, but you wouldn’t be able to use any of these services without legitimately activating it, as Apple’s servers would refuse to communicate with it, rendering the activation locked iPhone as little more than a hacker’s toy.
This safety feature is indeed a good idea as in the case of theft it renders the iPhone unusable by the average user.
Veronica Uppal is a vibrant author, who loves to blog about the latest tech news, and viral contents that usual trend on Twitter and social media platforms. She’s hooked on to internet 24×7 and keeps Tweeting and blogging about any interesting she comes across.