GIFs are actually images, but they appear like a short video clip. You might have seen many GIFs that are either for entertainment, educational or some other purpose and admit it; you have actually liked those GIFs. In other words, a GIF is just a group or collection of images (can be edited or unedited) put together in a time frame. Gifs can be either animated or not at all animated.
But then, the next question that pops up in your mind is that How to make a GIF? Well, this post answers your question quite easily and accurately. Apart form GIF, Memes are also the hottest content on the internet. If you have any ideas, give them a shape and start making memes.
In the beginning, due to a lack of knowledge, it may seem like a very hard task to create a gif. However, the truth is – making a GIF is pretty easy! GIFs can actually be created in less than an hour with the help of some tools and programs.
So, here we are with the tutorial to simplify the process of – “How to make a gif?” We have used a tool – GIMP (in this tutorial) to create the desired GIF.
How to make a GIF using GIMP
Before starting with the process, you need to download the software to create an animated gif or to create a gif, even if it's a simple one. The software can be easily downloaded from the official site or any other trusted third party website. Photoshop can also solve the purpose but Photoshop is more complex. But you can learn to edit Photos on Photoshop.
Once you have downloaded and installed the software, you will be able to create a GIF from videos and images. The name, GIMP is an abbreviation of – gnu image manipulation program and is an open source image editing program. Using GIMP has the following advantages –
- Each frame of gif can be edited individually.
- The speed of gif can be customized or set.
- Could be saved as customized format which is much easier to load.
1. The first and foremost step is to open the image of your choice. For this click on File option in the left-hand corner then tap on “Open” to open the image of your choice from the system. Likewise, you can draw your own gif from scratch, by using file and then selecting the “new” option.
- You can merge all the images into one layer by using the image then flatten image only if you are using an existing gimp file with multiple layers. This layer will constitute only one frame to the animation.
2. You can even continue to add images if you already have several images to turn into gif by clicking on the file and then open as layers.
Note – If you are enthusiastic enough, you can animate each frame by yourself, but the hindrance is that you only have one image at a time. You will have to use the option of duplicating layer in “layers” window on the right-hand side of the screen to get similar looking frames and make the rest of the changes manually.
Another way to do this is to right click the image icon and select the icon which looks exactly like two stacked photographs.
- Each layer will be an individual frame of the GIF. By default, the images will appear in reverse order i.e. from bottom to top, or you can say backward order. To change this, drag the images wherever you want them to appear.
- Point to be noted here is that all the images should have same size i.e. same length, width, and height or else extra large images will be cropped to set a standard size for the gif at the time of saving it.
3. To make a GIF, this step is not at all mandatory. If you wish to see your work where you edited the images or added the text, you will need to hide all layers on the top of the list or else you will not be able to see your work. In order to accomplish this, you will have to have to opt to hide the other layers and make that layer visible. Both of these options can be found from the “layers” window
- Depending upon your choice to either hide it or to show it you just need to click on the eye icon which is immediately next to a layer.
- Next pattern for the similar course of action is that after selecting a layer adjust the opacity bar near the top of the layer window.
- Low capacity makes the layer more transparent this means it will be visible quite easily. If you wish to add text or other additions to multiple frames, you can line them up with each other.
4. This step is again optional – to edit the images. From the top-right corner in the layer option, select the image you wish to edit. If you are inquisitive to learn about many editing features you can surely go through them. But right now it is advisable to use these tools to adjust your gif.
- If however you're in the mood to add some more flair to your images then head back to the toolbar window and select the ‘A’ icon and click the image on which you wish to add text. Type in the text and use popup tools for formatting i.e. adjusting size, changing font type, setting font color. Once done with editing, continue with the rest of the guide
On the left-hand corner in the “Toolbar” window. You can select the ‘scale tool’. This tool is used to resize the image. Make sure that all your layers are of the same size.
5. It’s time to view animation. Select filters >animation >playback command from top menu. To view your animation work click on the play icon in the window.
6. Adjusting animation timing is what is to be done next. Click on layer >edit layer attributes to change name and type. You will have to jot down the number of milliseconds you want each layer to be displayed by replacing xxx values.
Repeat the same for each layer. Click animations again to view changes made. Perform it continuously till you have created the desired gif.
Most gifs made from videos are close to 10 frames per second (100 ms per frame)
- You can skip this step and select a default speed later when you export the file.
7. Contrasting will help the animation to load faster. Click the filter option at the top. Head towards menu >animation >optimize. This way you can create a file of much smaller size. Follow these steps for the same –
- Before optimization, each frame is to be loaded completely (repeated). After optimization, only the areas of the image that are changed are supposed to be loaded (combined)
- You can also skip this step and optimize during export in the step below.
8. For simply exporting your file as GIF, Click file >export >file type at the bottom corner to view more options, scroll down to select ‘gif’. Click export.
9. After exporting, a new window will be displayed titled as “Export image as gif” check the box next to “As animation” The process will ultimately end as soon as you click export.
So we hope that this process has helped you in making a GIF. If it has, do consider sharing this article on social media. If you don't want anyone to copy your content, you should Watermark Photos.
How To Download YouTube Videos More Faster Using IDM
As we all know YouTube is the largest video sharing website. It’s the biggest online video community in the world. It allows Users to Upload their Video, Download YouTube Videos, and these videos can be seen anywhere.
Any user can watch, videos by just login on the website. You can find different variety of videos here, for example, learning videos, entertainment, comedy, action, movies, music, marketing and many more from any part of the World.
According to YouTube Latest Stats more than 3.5 to 4 billion videos viewed per day(approx) and 48 hours of video Uploaded per minute. This is all about the Giant Videos WebSite “YouTube”.
By default, YouTube does not allow to download videos due to Copyrighted/patent issue. It only allows to send the Link to friend & family and he/she can watch it from anywhere in the World on YouTube.
But, today We come up with a new trick to download YouTube videos with More fastest speed by IDM. IDM here refers to fastest- “Internet Download manager”. So, here are the Instructions to Download videos from YouTube using IDM.
Steps To Download YouTube Videos using IDM
1. Go to IDM Link for download Internet Download Manager and download the files. (It's free)
2. After downloading the file, install it in your Computer.
3. After Installing IDM just Restart the computer, Your Browser to run IDM Addon on it.
4. Now go to YouTube Website and while watching it you will get Notify about a button Above Right side your Video Saying that Download this Video-Green Arrow- Just click it and your video will start downloading using IDM with more fastest Speed as compared to others software and tricks.
Benefits of Downloading YouTube Videos Using IDM
1. It maximizes your Downloading Speed up to 8 times.
2. It Supports Resume/pause Download that will start downloading data from the interrupted state due to the lost connection or Any Network Problems or Computer Restarts due to unexpected recovery problem.
3. It Supports all browsers with User-friendly Interface.
4. It also has many inbuilt features like a dial for download videos and also shut down the computer, when downloads get completed.
5. It directly fetches the Video with All Available and given formats as possible.
So using this awesome and world's best downloading software you can download youtube videos very fast !!
How To Use Google Advanced Image Search For Finding Royalty FREE Images
Let us start with a simple question, what's the most common way that you use to find images? Most of the people just Google about the topic, save the images that they like and use them for their purpose.
Many people even put their own watermarks on the images they found on Google, well all these things are actually wrong you may have to pay a fine of almost 1000$ per image.
You never know that the image you downloaded from Google is copyrighted or not. Personally speaking, many of my fellow blogger friends have already faced an issue because of using copyrighted images.
Sometimes you may even have to shut your blog down.
You must be thinking that the best way is to generate the images yourself. Well, this is not the only solution, no doubt this is one of the best ways. I
n this article, I will be showing you How To Use Google Advanced Image Search For Finding Royalty FREE Images.
You must be wondering what do I exactly mean by Royalty free images, these are some images which are not acclaimed/copyrighted by any online firm or blog.
It means you guys can use these images in any way you want, no one will charge you even if you put on your own watermark on these images.
These images also prove to be pretty handy to the people who design flyers/posters for different firms and educational agencies.
So without any further delay lets get down to the main topic, below are given the steps using which you will easily be able to find some useful and royalty free images.
Follow the steps as listed below:-
- Google whichever topic that you want to search the image on and select the images tab.
- Now all the right you will see a gear icon, all you need to do is just click on that gear icon and go to advanced search.
- Now once you click on Advanced search, it will open up a completely new window in the same tab, here you will see a lot many setting, all you need to do is just simply scroll down to Usage Rights once you click on that it will open up a drop-down menu, from this drop-down menu select “Free to use and share even commercially “.
- Now once you have done this, without playing around with the other options, just go ahead and click on advanced search button which will be on the right side in blue colour.
- Once you click on the button it will take you back to the image window in the same tab, but this time all the images you see up there are completely royalty free and meant to be used in any way that you want to.
- So all good to go? you will now also get some additional features, for eg:- when you click on Labeled for reuse you will get several options and you select the one you feel the most suitable to you.
Hope this article helped you out, Keep stalking for more tricks 🙂
How to Delete Google Plus Profile Easily
Are you one of those, who actually think that Google is making you use a Google Plus account forcefully?
Well, let me tell you that Google has taken some pretty awesome steps to make a Google Plus profile almost compulsory for each and every person in order to use some of these features.
Although Google Plus has some really nice and refreshing features which give us a break from the blues of Facebook and Twitter any social account needs attention and maintenance.
So many people really fed up of managing too many social networking accounts, well don't you worry we have got you covered under this section.
I am pretty sure some of you must have tried your level best to delete your Google Plus account.
I have personally seen some of my friends uninstalling there Google Plus Apps, thinking it would delete their account, two of them actually did even stopped using their Gmail ids.
Well truly speaking this is not rocket science, you can easily do this in few clicks, provided you know where to click:-P,
In this article, I will be giving you the complete step by step instructions on how to delete your Google Plus Profile easily.
STEP – 1 First of all log into your Gmail account, remember you have to log into your main Gmail account, not into your Google Plus ( Don't worry this is not gonna delete your Gmail ID)
STEP – 2 Now, once you are logged in you will be able to see your small profile photo in the left corner of the screen, all you need to do is just click on it, now a small window will appear as a drop-down, click on ‘Account' which would be written in blue colour.
STEP – 3 Once you click on account, a new window will open up with all the major settings of your main Gmail Account. Now you have to click on the Data Tools tab, by default it will be on the Personal Information Tab.
STEP – 4 You guys are almost done deleting your Google Plus profile, All you gotta do now is that click on the option ‘Delete Google+ profile and features, in this step you have a be a bit careful because if you select any other option you may end up losing your Gmail id as well. So make sure that you guys click on ‘Delete Google+ profile and features' only.
STEP – 5 Well this is the step where most of the people opt out of the process of deleting there Google Plus profile, because of a simple pop up designed by Google to threaten you a bit before deleting your profile. This popup will tell you guys what all features you would be turning off once you have deleted your Google Plus profile.
My suggestion is that go through it once and if you find that a really essential feature may be deleted you may opt out, although the chances are very few.
Hence just go ahead and click on the Remove selected services button.
So, that it 5 easy steps and you are rid of your Google+ plus profile, hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial, keep stalking for more tips and tricks.
How to Convert DVD to iTunes
Convert DVD to iTunes is a very common thought among us but the solution is very simple is not known by many of us!
One may need this for just copying the DVD stuff from iTunes to iPad or iPhone and listen to it on the go smoothly! So we here are gonna know how easily we can convert a ripped DVD or CD into your iTunes.
and we all are very well aware that we cannot convert DVD to iTunes directly as iTunes doesn't support the DVD format so what to do next ??
Actually what you need is only a professional DVD ripper that can help you convert DVD movies to iTunes supported video formats with fast with the good video quality.
An aimersoft DVD Ripper is the best alternative software for this task! Besides, one can crop the black bars we see on low-resolution large screens, add special video effects, split or merge videos, add titles and subtitles etc.
As you like with the built-in editor. Download this software to watch your stuff running on iPhone 5, New iPad, iPod touch, etc. in just a few mouse clicks!
Convert DVD to iTunes Now
Download here –
Install this software and follow the steps-
Import DVD to the program, Launch Aimersoft DVD Ripper, click on “Load DVD” to add DVD Movies or ISO files that you want to rip to iTunes.
One can always click edit button to add editing effects and also one can take screenshots and preview the video which is to be converted.
Select the output format in which you want to have your video converted that will be in a choice with the products.
Now just the last step to start converting your video to your specified format and you just convert DVD to iTunes after this step and also now iTunes will read this stuff may be an audio-video or anything you want!
Transfer all your stuff to your iTunes and then to any iOSdevice that you like that may be your brand new iPhone 5. This is the biggest difficulties that all newbies who started using iOS after android face this daily!
How to Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
So here we are with another informatic post for How to embed Youtube Video in PowerPoint in seconds and ease! Embedding Youtube Video in PowerPoint is not a very easy task indeed but is important sometimes.
Why embed Youtube Video in PowerPoint?
The question is very clear in all senses, and the answer for this will also be the same, Yes adding a Youtube Video in PowerPoint presentation will add a lot of good effects including sympathetic support from the audience.
A video explains few things better than slides so after the presentation adding a summed up video of the presentation will leave a better impact of the product you are presenting.
A few things cannot be explained in presentation like working off some machinery so adding an animated video will always make it crystal clear to the viewer.
Now If anyone is interested to know that how to o this then read on to take the advantages of the stated above.
Embedding Youtube Video in PowerPoint!
We have 3 ways to embed a Youtube video into a presentation. Firstly one can embed it into the presentation which will require good internet connectivity when running the presentation.
Secondly, One can export videos from Google Docs. The third simple is to download youtube video into your hard disk and insert it simply!
Embed YouTube Videos Directly into PowerPoint!
This method is recommended only if one has the security of a good internet connection at the venue of the presentation.
One can do this by Downloading and installing the YouTube Wizard plug-in and it will add a new “Insert YouTube Video” command to your PowerPoint Toolbar.
One can easily resize and reshape the player like any other object in powerpoint which makes it really versatile to use!
You simply have to type the URL of the YouTube video and follow the wizard to embed the YouTube video player in your current PowerPoint slide.
Get Videos from Google Docs into PowerPoint
While Google Docs does provide an “Export as PPT” option, the problem with this format is that it converts all embedded YouTube clips into static images which is something you don’t want.
There’s however a simple workaround – just publish that Google Docs presentation as an HTML slideshow and then insert it like a web page in PowerPoint.
Thus you can play YouTube clips inside PowerPoint even though they are part of your Google Docs presentation.
An advantage of this approach is that if you change any of the YouTube videos clip in your original Google Docs presentation, it will be reflected in the PowerPoint presentation as well.
Embed Youtube video in PowerPoint from your PC!
This is the best-opted option for when one is not sure for internet connectivity at the venue.
Also adding this method is not versatile with the people who change their laptop regularly as one has to copy the video along with the presentation whenever it is to be presented.
First, download the YouTube video to your computer in either Windows Media or AVI format since PowerPoint doesn’t understand the default FLV or MP4 formats of YouTube.
Once the video is saved as an AVI or WMV file, switch to PowerPoint and choose Insert – > Movie – > “Movie from file” to put the YouTube video into the current slide.
This was just how to add Youtube Video in PowerPoint with 3 easy methods! comments and problems are always welcomed in the comments! 🙂
How to Use Google’s Messaging App, Spaces?
How to See Who Looks at Your Facebook Profile?
How To Download YouTube Videos More Faster Using IDM
How to Install GIMP for Mac
How To Block Sites on Chrome?
How to Watch Game of Thrones Online?
Mac1 year ago
How to Install GIMP for Mac
Tech5 months ago
How To Block Sites on Chrome?
Entertainment5 months ago
How to Watch Game of Thrones Online?
Tech1 year ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
Facebook12 months ago
How to Block Game Requests on Facebook?
Linux11 months ago
How to Install Zorin Linux using Bootable Pendrive
Tips1 year ago
How to Change Language in Google Chrome?
Tech1 year ago
100 Proxy Sites to Unblock Any Website Anywhere