Every kid in the world would want to play a Pokemon game. One of the main points in the game, which is both tedious and fun to do during the main play of the game, is catching and training a Pokemon to rape the “elite four”. It is one of the greatest accomplishments that anyone can get to do in the game.
Gamers desperate to play Nintendo games like Pokemon on iPhone were excited to find out what the first official Nintendo mobile game would be after the Japanese video games giant stated its intention to develop apps for iOS and Android in early 2015. Avid gamers are eager to know how to get Pokemon on iPhone.
See Also: How to Unjailbreak Your Phone
The high that gamers get from capturing anything from a rat that shoots out electricity and crap to a prehistoric sea creature that can either cut down a whole city or make the best sushi in the world is second to none.
The whole concept of capturing creatures that can do such things and force them to battle in fight-to-the-death style is just awesome, and now they want to know how to play Pokemon on iPhone to get the same experience on iPhone.
See Also: How to Recover Forgot Apple ID Password
Pokemon is not just a video game franchise known for making huge leaps. For nearly 20 years, the series has used the same catch and battle formula successfully. For Pokemon, there’s no shortage of places to turn.
Fans can watch the animation or movies, collect cards, play with toys or even get merchandise delivered. The series has a cultural reach that extends well beyond its gaming origin. Now they are looking forward on how to get Pokemon on iPhone.
The variety of the Pokemon and the diversity of the world get people interested in this game. But what makes people fall in love with it is understanding and building a love for the Pokemon you’re training and the Pokemon you’re discovering during your adventure. Now they are looking forward to enjoying this adventurous side to the series by having Pokemon for iPhone.
The manufacturer adds an additional Pokemon with every new iteration. This gives fans somewhere new to look to and something new to catch. Most of the iPhone users like to play games in their leisure time. According to a survey, nearly 50% of total users of iPhone try a new game every month, but there are times when people are unable to play or find the games they love, which are available for other OS. Nintendo Gameboy Advance games have been a part of our childhood. It will be fun to play Pokemon on iPhone.
How to get Pokemon on iPhone – Install Pokemon in Simple Steps
There are two methods for how to download Pokemon on iPhone. One is a jailbreak method and other without it. People avoid jailbreak as it voids the warranty and causes security issues. So, how to get Pokemon on iPhone without jailbreaking?
- Do not upgrade to iOS 8.1. Apple’s iOS 8.1 update breaks the GBA4iOS emulator app. If you have updated your iPhone to iOS 8.1 or iOS 9, then the only option left with you will be a jailbreak to install GBA4iOS emulator. This emulator can be used to play Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, or the Originals.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. To install the Game Boy Advance emulator on your iPhone, you will need to adjust the date. You will need to change to this date every time you restart your iPhone.
- Tap ‘General’.
- Tap ‘Date & Time’.
- Toggle ‘Set Automatically’ to OFF position.
- You need to set the date back, at least, one full day better still, set it back one month to be really safe.
- Install GBA4iOS on your iPhone. It is removed from Apple store because of IPR related issues, but you can still download it from the internet. So, open Safari on your iPhone and visit the GBA4iOS website. Enter gba4iosapp.com into your Safari browser.
- Tap “Download GBA4iOS 2.0” if you are using iOS 7 or 8. If you are using iOS 6, tap the “Download GBA4iOS 1.6.2” button. If you intend to play Nintendo DS versions of Pokemon (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG SS, Black, White, B2, and W2), then you will need the NDS4iOS emulator. It can be downloaded from iEmulators.com. For this also, the date needs to be set back by a month.
- Tap ‘Install’ to get the app installed. The app may take a while to download.
- After the app is installed, you will be able to find it on your Home screen. Tap it to open it.
- Tap ‘Trust’ when prompted to run the app.
- Use Safari to search for Pokemon ROM files to download. These are the game files that you need to download to play the game.
- Once you’ve found a Pokemon ROM, download it to your iPhone by tapping the download link on the website. If you physically own game, then you can download the ROMs for that game legally.
- Open the file in GBA4iOS. After the file finishes downloading, you will be prompted to choose an app to open it in. Select GBA4iOS from the list.
- Set your date back. After running GBA4iOS for the first time, you can return to your settings and set “Date & Time” back to automatic, though you will need to set the date back again whenever you reset your iPhone
Pokemon for iPhone has been the most scuttlebutt topic among the gamers. With jailbreak, it is possible to play Pokemon on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 or any version of Apple iPhone.
See Also: How to use Siri on Macbook?
Jailbreaking is the act of changing the iPhone software to remove the restrictions and limitations imposed by Apple the principal limitation being that software can only be installed from the App Store.
Since Nintendo confirmed that the Pokemon Go edition is coming for Android along with iOS, what is the need for going for jailbreak? Pokemon Go release date is scheduled for July 2016. The version will be available for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
How to Fix Headphones?
You love to hear music while working and while exercising and for that you bought a nice, shiny new pair of iPhone 6 headphones. You are amazed by the sound quality and don’t feel tired telling your friends how good the bass is.
This happiness lasts for a few months and then the heartbreaking moment happens. You were listening to your favorite song when suddenly you hear a slight crackle, and the song goes mute. Your valued possession has just turned to a very inefficient paperweight and you are sulking that How to fix headphones not working.
This is a familiar episode that repeats with nine out of ten people. If you wish to know how to fix headphones then you need not waste money every time this episode repeats with you.
We all know that this happens because the cables almost invariably weaken and breakthrough constant movement. The majority of breaks occur just at the point where the cables leave the jack. It is the point of highest stress and thus you should learn how to fix headphone jack.
Some manufacturers do use durable cables and reinforce the places where the cables join the jack plug and the phones, but still, they break sooner or later. If you are ready to put in a little effort then you don’t need to throw your headphones into trash over the issue that headphones not working.
How to Fix Headphones not Working on iPhone
If you follow the below instructions wisely, you will be able to fix those headphones. Here’s how to fix broken headphones. So to answer your question “What can I do now that my headphones wont work?”, you will require a few things.
- The broken earbud headphones that need to be fixed.
- A replacement jack plug. Buy the replacement that matches the size of your original plug. One thing to note here is that the replacement jack plug will almost certainly be considerably larger than the moulded plug you’re replacing. It is because the tiny plugs fitted in factories are soldered and moulded on by machines.
- A soldering iron and solder.
- A vice to hold things safely while soldering.
- A matchbox or better still will be a cigarette lighter.
- A penknife, some scissors, or a wire cutter.
Once you have everything ready, follow the step-by-step guide on how to fix earphones.
Step 1: The very first thing that you need to do is to get rid of the old jack attached to the wire to reach to the root of the problem. Just cut one or two inches from the old jack. Now you want to strip about 2 inches of insulation from where the jack used to be.
Step 2: As you strip the wire, you will see 4 wires. Two of these will be ground and so they can be twisted together. The other 2 wires should be red and green. The earbud cables are wired up slightly differently in different cables.
You can have a red or green wire inside surrounded by ordinary, copper-colored wire or green or red cable surrounded by red and green “striped” wire. In this case, the stripped red and green is the ground wire, which was copper-colored in the other cable.
Step 3: Now strike a match and briefly heat the ends of all three wires to burn off the insulating covering. You can also use scissors or leatherman to scrape the insulation if you wish.
This step is important for making the proper electrical connection when you solder. Make sure not to burn too much as you just want to get rid of insulation; you definitely don’t want to make wires too black and brittle.
Step 4: Unscrew the case of your jack plug and you’ll find the three terminals for the three wires in your cable: red, green and the twisted ground ones. You need to now solder these wires to the jack, but before doing that there is a common mistake, which people make and then they have to redo it, which is frustrating.
So, before you further proceed on how to fix earbuds, thread the cable through the top (plastic) part of the plug, which is the cover.
Step 5: The time has come for tinning the wires. Tinning means you lightly cover the bare cables with solder so that they make better joints and better electrical contact.
For this, take your soldering iron and cover each wire in solder. If you see a nice, shiny coating you can bang on. This also allows us to slip each wire through the respective holes on the stereo plug easily.
Step 6: It is very important to make a good mechanical joint between the wires and the terminals. So, poke the wires through the holes and wrap them round a couple of times before you solder. Also, check the wiring before soldering.
Put the ear-buds into your music player and with the wires touching the contacts, see if you hear stereo. If the sound is coming then everything is fine and you just need to secure the connection by soldering them.
If you don’t hear the sound even after touching the wires firmly to the contacts then you need to check your connections again.
Step 7: Once sound starts coming, you can go ahead with the soldering part. The copper-colored ground wire goes to the large outer terminal. The green wire goes to the central terminal and the red goes to the remaining terminal.
Care should be taken not to touch the bottom of the jack plug while soldering as heat travels through the electrical pins quickly and it can burn your fingers. So, always use a vice to hold it.
Step 8: Once you are through with soldering, place all three soldered wires inside the clamp at the top of the plug and crimp it tight with some pliers. This ensures that the soldered connections are secure and don’t break when you pull on the cable.
Now you are ready to reap the benefits of all your hard work. So, sit back and listen to your favorite song using the earphones you just repaired.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone?
The iPhone and iPad are pretty user-friendly devices, but iOS still gets hung up over time with too many unnecessary files filling up the memory.
When you first buy your iPhone or iPad, the feeling is amazing because of the brand new device and because of its terrific performance. But later, things sometimes things slowly stop getting refreshed with new data, or some sort of storage space problems occur.
So, it is necessary to give your device a neat speed boost (erasing unnecessary files in the operating system, and unnecessary cache items). The procedures on how to clear cache on iPhone will be discussed in this article.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone
Giving your device a spring clean increases its performance, especially if it is an old model. But cleaning also helps in getting more out of the operating system by allowing you to focus on the items you need and use.
Apple operating systems would not require the same level of maintenance as the Mac OS X, however, they still need some attention to run at excellent speed Starting with how to clear cache in Safari, there are few simple steps that can be followed.
- First, go to the option Settings and then go to “Safari.”
- You will then find ‘Clear History and Website Data.’
- Now you can select the same and the cookies will be cleared.
Most of the times these cached files to use more space than we think, or sometimes a particular app might have problems with cached data and won’t reload with live data. In these kinds of situations, you will have to clear out the iPhone memory and caches. Cache files can be traced in many applications of iPhones.
For example, Safari uses cache for storing up data about the websites you recently visited and uses them in order to enhance your browsing experience. Even though this is good to have when it comes to making the site, these cache files use a good amount of storage space on your phone.
It is not just the cached files that will create local files. When an app is downloaded from the store, the size of the app shown there doesn’t always represent the total space occupied. As this app is used, cache files will begin to accumulate and begin to use some more extra storage space.
Some important steps on how to clear space on iPhone are given below. Data stored by other apps can be cleared by using the ‘Usage’ option which is available in the Settings menu. You can follow these simple steps to clear the unnecessary files on your iPhone and make more space on the phone.
- Go to the Settings option, select General, then select Storage and then iCloud Usage.
- Now go to Manage Storage.
- You can select an item in the “Documents and Data”.
- Push the unwanted data to the left and tap on the “Delete” option.
- Now you can select the Edit option and tap on Delete All to clear all the data from the apps.
PhoneClean by iMobie is another way to clear unwanted files from your phone. Here are the steps on how to clear iPhone cache.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Now, Go to PhoneClean and then click on Scan.
- After the completion of the Scan, you can select the “Clean” option.
Cache files normally do not affect the performance of the application, as it is built to accelerate an app. However, they can increase the storage system, and they might require some management depending on how these files are managed by the app or the operating system.
Apple does not have an option of cleaning a specific app’s cache unless the app is uninstalled completely from your device, or unless a user specifically adds the feature into the app.
When an uninstallation of the app is done on your iPhone, everything a user has in that particular app will be deleted, which also includes the cache.
BatteryDoctor is another way to clear cache and cookies on the iPhone. The first thing to do is to head over to the Apple Store and download the app. BatteryDoctor provides information about your battery and also helps in iPhone clear cache process. The steps you need to follow are given.
- Go to the BatteryDoctor app.
- Pick the Junk tab.
- Select ‘Clean Up Cache’.
- Select ‘Clean.’
- Keep patience till the BatteryDoctor scans all of your files.
- Select Memory.
- Select Boost.
BatteryDoctor will update you about how much memory has been cleared. The BatteryDoctor has yet another superb feature, and it is the Memory. You can use this app to boost your device, especially when it is down on memory.
This is of help when the apps which were open a long time ago, are no longer in use right now, are taking RAM and probably bringing down multi-tasking, etc. The operating system is supposed to handle all this, but having some control is good too. You should now find the performance of your device a little snappier.
Information on how to clear iPhone is provided. Apple operating systems must handle your memory in an effective way, and applications that are run in the background should not use much memory. Restarting your device helps in having clear cache iPhone and boosts the device. The steps to clear cache on iPhone are as follows.
- Hold up the Sleep or Wake button until the appearance of ‘Slide to power off.’
- By sliding the power off, switch shut down the device.
- Keep patience until the device has completely powered down. Now press and hold the Sleep or Wake button to turn on the device.
Doing this on a regular basis is crucial for your device, and it is useful especially in older models.
In order to get clear cache iPhone, there are some steps you can follow. They are as follows.
- Go to Settings, then to General, Usage, and to Manage Storage.
- Now you can select an app and tap on ‘Clear App’s Cache option.
Having followed these steps, your iPhone must be running faster again with improvised performance.
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode?
Apple iPhone is the epitome of smartphone technology running the brand’s patented iOS operating system. But sometimes, things go wrong with even the best of electronics – at such times, you should put your iPhone in Recovery mode, but what to do when that fails? Here’s our guide on how to fix an iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode.
Preface – The iPhone
Apple iPhone was first launched in 2007 by one of the world’s leading software and electronics manufacturers in the world. The launch of the iPhone revolutionized the smartphone industry, and different aspects of it have been copied over time by companies like Samsung and Xiaomi.
However, it’s not so surprising that iPhone is now a prime status-enhancing accessory with the ability to process all applications on the go and a style that’s timeless (as seen in its recurrence). This gadget is a technological marvel that few in the world get to appreciate.
Presently, Apple iPhone (in all its various avatars) population is 15% of all smartphones used worldwide. This makes it the largest selling singular brand of smartphones in the market today. An achievement by itself – Apple Inc. piles on the laurels every year with a new release – typically breaking sales records and technological borders.
It is most well-known for its amazingly seamless performance, high level of security on the device and the fact that it almost never hangs or needs a reboot.
The latest Apple iPhone are iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6SE -all record-breaking in their own right. Most new launches of Apple iPhone models sell out in less than 12 hours worldwide.
When Does Your iPhone Need to Go into Recovery Mode?
Your iPhone goes into recovery mode whenever:
- You’re upgrading firmware or software
- You’re restoring data into your iPhone
- When it’s stopped working normally
- When updates were unsuccessfully installed
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
To put iPhone in Recovery Mode, simply:
- Install iTunes in your Mac or Windows PC
- Have a Backup of your data on iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC
- Disconnect the iPhone from the PC and switch it off
- Press and hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons to power off your iPhone
- While Keeping your iPhone’s Home button pressed, connect it to the PC via USB cable – your iPhone should turn on
- Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message pops up saying “iTunes has detected an iPhone in Recovery Mode”
- Your iPhone is now in recovery mode
Once you’re in iPhone Recovery mode, you can perform various actions to restore it to its former glory. These include:
- Restore it from the backup you have in iTunes
- Reset it to factory specifications
- Recover backup data
- Upgrade (or downgrade) firmware
Once whatever action you’ve chosen has completed its course, your iPhone will then reboot and exit recovery mode.
How to Get iPhone Out of Recovery Mode?
To get an iPhone out of recovery mode, you can do one of the following:
- Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep button for about 20 seconds; this should shut down the iPhone
- Boot the iPhone by long-pressing the Power button
However, depending on what stage of Recovery your iPhone was in, it may get stuck or stop working completely. But don’t worry!All that you have to do is put it right back into Apple iPhone Recovery mode.
- Boot your PC (Mac or Windows – doesn’t matter).
- Get the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Have a backup of your data on iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac PC.
- While holding down the Apple iPhone’s Home button, connect the iPhone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Your iTunes should detect your Apple iPhone in Recover Mode, promoting the same message “iTunes has detected an Apple iPhone in Recovery Mode.”
- Click on the device in the iTunes window and go to the Summary Tab.
- Click the restore recovery option.
- Follow the prompts in iTunes to restore your iPhone settings to the last backup (or to factory default if you selected that)
- Wait for your Apple iPhone to restore itself.
- Once it’s done, your iPhone should boot up – as good as new!
Recovering your Apple iPhone data is no big deal if you know-how. But if these methods don’t work, it might be time to make a trip to the Genius Bar at your nearest Apple iStore.
The cases of the Apple iPhone being unresponsive are rare. But when it does happen, it’s quite distressing to the user. To wind up this article, we’ve decided to add some tips on how to make these rare moments less horrid than they can be:
- Keep Backing up Your Data on iTunes and iCloud – Nothing makes a person sadder than losing data. Make it less impactful by keeping all your data on your PC or Cloud.
- Do Regular Maintenance of Your Apple iPhone –Keep refreshing your iPhone, do security scans and keep the cache memory free when possible. Make sure you always have a few GB of additional space on your iPhone or it may hang while performing various actions.
- Don’t Use Non-Apple Extensions – Don’t use products from other companies and this includes USB cables, external chargers, accessories, and docks. Using non-standard add-on’s on your iPhone both compromises the hardware and has a chance to corrupt the software or firmware.
As a fellow Apple enthusiast, I loved writing this article and I hope you liked reading it. I also hope that it helped you return your iPhone to its former glory and clarified any questions you had related to an iPhone in Recovery mode.
If you’ve more tips and tricks that can help avoid an iPhone go into Recovery mode, share your views in the comments section below so that our readers can also gain knowledge about these. If you’ve any queries, share them as well and we’ll get back to you with the solutions.
How to Fix iMessage on Your iPhone?
iMessage is a privilege that Apple users get to send and receive SMS-like text messages, and MMS-style multimedia messages just like a phone. Here, instead of the phone number, it uses your email address.
But, before you can start using messages, and send texts, photos, videos, voice memos, locations, and contact cards through this service, you need to set it up.
If your device is synced to iCloud, then there is a big probability that iMessage is already set up, or else you need to do it. The problem starts when after the activation of the service you find that iMessage not delivered or iMessage not working on iPhone.
Once iMessage is activated and working, sending and receiving texts and multimedia messages with other Apple users is similar to SMS and MMS, but if your iPhone not sending texts or if it is not receiving text messages then it can be due to the network error.
Try to re-activate iMessage by opening the settings app. Then tap on messages and toggle it on and off. If there is a minor glitch, then this should solve your problem of not receiving iMessages.
Many a time, users find that their iMessage is not activated. They get the message ‘Waiting for activation….’ which is followed by ‘Activation unsuccessful’ after a while.
This is frustrating as it simply means that iPhone not getting texts or iMessages not working. The same issue also happens with Facetime at times.
Before you start racking your brains about the issue that iPhone iMessage not working, just keep in mind that activation may take up to 24 hours to complete. So, please don’t keep on toggling between on and off and leave it enabled for that time period.
If still after 24 hours, iMessage not working on iPhone then the following steps will explain how to troubleshoot iMessage activation issues on iPhone.
How to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone?
- Toggle iMessage Off and On
This quick-fix works most of the time when iPhone not sending iMessages or iPhone not receiving texts. For this, go to Settings > Messages> Turn off the button next to iMessage.
Hold the power button down till the time you see ‘Slide to Power Off’ and turn off your iPhone. Turn your device back on and again go to Settings > Messages> Turn on the button next to iMessage.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
iMessage needs a Wi-Fi or a data plan to work. So, check if the internet is working by opening any website. If the site does not load, it means the problem is with the connection and not iMessage. You can also check by switching off Wi-Fi and sending the message through the data plan.
3. Check Your Apple ID
Ensure that you are using a valid Apple ID at myinfo.apple.com and also that date, time, and time zone are set correctly.
4. iMessage Is Set Up Correctly
To check this, go to Settings -> Messages and tap to open the menu item called ‘Send & Receive.’ Here, you will find the list of the phone numbers and email addresses that are configured to send and receive iMessages on your device.
Look under the section titled ‘Start New Conversations From.’ Sometimes, the culprit of iMessages not sending is hidden here. Look whether there is a checkmark or not next to your phone number.
If not, then tap on your phone number to activate iMessage for your number. If it is checked then in ‘Send & Receive’ tap on where it says ‘Apple ID’; sign out from there and sign back in.
5. Check for iOS Updates
Sometimes, Apple keeps sending updates to address iMessage issues, so check if some update is available that you need to install. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check if there are any iOS updates for your iPhone.
6. Reset Network Settings
Often, restoring your iPhone’s network settings back to factory defaults can resolve an issue with iMessage. To reset your iPhone to network settings, go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose ‘Reset Network Settings’.
Here you have to keep in mind that resetting will erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords. So, before doing so, make sure you know then as you will need to re-enter them when your iPhone reboots.
7. Contact Apple Support
The last resort, if nothing works, is to contact Apple support. You escalate your issue of iMessage not working on iPhone to Apple engineers who would personally resolve the issue. You can either ask them to resolve the issue online and in the extreme case, you will have to visit the Apple store nearby.
At times, the most stubborn issue to resolve is “iMessage Activation: An error occurred during activation. Try again.” It sounds so simple, and you will feel that it is fine.
It might have happened due to some network issues or minor glitch and activating again will solve the problem. The frustration sets in when every time you try, you end up getting the same message.
So, if you face any such scenario, then what to do?
First, try the simple solutions discussed above and if they do not work the first thing to do is back up your iPhone. Better will be to back up to iTunes and select the option to encrypt your backup. This will save you from any trouble in case something goes awry as you will have the backup to fall back on.
When you call the Apple representative, they often suggest to go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset Network Settings.” This step resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before and you will need to re-enter the passwords when the phone reboots.
But, if this last resort suggested by Apple representative does not work, try the following before heading to the Apple center.
Go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset All Settings”. By doing this, all settings are reset to the iOS defaults and hereby all settings it means Wi-Fi, sounds, and wallpapers, etc. This will surely solve your problem.
How to Delete All Photos From iPhone At Once?
If you have stored hundreds and thousands of photos on your iPhone, then now it’s time to empty your storage space. Because not all the photos are important, some are just a copy of others.
Sometimes, you need to delete all the photos as you might have either backed them up on your PC, or they are not required at all. Today we are going to learn how to delete all photos from iPhone in just one swipe.
You save all your best memories of your life in the form of beautiful photographs. iPhone has the best quality camera to click photos. But at times, you need your phone for many other purposes.
In that case, you just need to delete all the pics and save the storage for other important files. In other smartphones, you can use an SD card to store photos, but unfortunately, iPhone doesn’t have this feature.
You either have to store your camera roll on your PC or delete all the pics. There are many people who use the iPhone without knowing how to Bulk Remove Many Photos on iPhone. Deleting photos from iPhone is quite simple; you will know how to delete all photos on iPhone if you read through this article.
In previous versions of iPhone iOS 8 and below, you had to select photos one by one and then delete them. But operating system 9 has an added feature of removing the entire picture in a single swipe.
This task has become more easy and quick with the improved version of iOS 9. Before, going ahead do remember to save all your pics on your Mac or PC with the help of USB cable.
On your Mac, you can take help of the application “Image Capture”. It will display all of the snaps on your device’s camera roll. You can use Image Capture to ingress the shots to your PC or delete numerous pictures all at one time.
On your Windows PC, you have to connect your iPhone with the help of USB. Follow the step given below:
- After connecting your iPhone with cable, you will see a pop-up window by the name of your device. This window will have various options like Import photos, download images, open the device to new files and Zip from Camera. You have to choose “Open device to view files.”
- Choose the DCIM file and select all the pictures from that folder and erase it by clicking on Delete from the drop-down index.
- It will erase all your photos with just one click, and your iPhone will have empty storage for other important files.
How to delete photo albums from iPhone?
The above method explained how to remove photos from your iPhone through your PC. But at times when you need free space immediately on your iPhone and do not have time to erase images through your PC.
At this time you can follow an easy, quick and safe way to remove all the photos altogether from your iPhone itself. You just have to follow the easy steps explained below:
- Go to your home screen and tap on the Photo App image. It will open your Albums which will have all your clicked images.
- Click on the “Edit” key at the upper right side of the screen. All the albums to be deleted will then have a small Red Delete sign related to them.
- Click on the red Delete sign of the photo album you want to scrap. At that time click on the big Delete button to the right side of the album.
- A pop warning will appear on the screen to approve you really want to delete this album. Click the “Delete Album.”
You must take care of the fact that only the selected album or albums will get erased. But remember that photos will still be there in your camera roll till you don’t erase them from there.
How to Delete All Photos from iPhone in One swipe
How to delete multiple photos on iPhone?
- Launch the Photos app by clicking the Photos sign on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Choose an album to be deleted. Click on the Camera Roll from the Albums index. You have to tap for deleting each image in each album.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- Select every single photo in your Camera Roll until they are all selected, click on the Delete key.
- Click on the “Delete Selected Photos” button to get clear them from your iPhone permanently.
If you want to delete all photos from iPhone albums and iCloud Photo Stream, use the above procedure as it is very easy and quick. If you make use of iCloud’s Photo Stream, you can scrap photos on your iPhone. There is an alternate way to select multiple images on your phone and just one click and quickly remove them. Let’s see how it is done.
- Open the Photo app again on the home screen
- Click on the Photos icon at the bottom of your iPhone.
- The next step is not that easy to understand, but if you have your iPhone near you, then it is easy to delete many photos altogether.
After tapping the Photo goes to Years > Collections > Moments. You need to follow a sure pattern for this. Go to Moments>Years. It will take you to the particular year’s photos “Collection” and then you head to Moments.
- After you go to Moments scene, tap on the Select button at the topmost corner of the iPhone.
- Tapping on the Select button of an exact Moment chooses all the photographs in this Moment. The Moment can just get discarded by clicking on the “Deselect” key.
- Later picking as many Moments as you need, tap on the Trash sign shown at the bottom right of the iPhone screen. The entire list of the photo selected by you will be erased.
I think it is now it is clear how to remove bulk photos from your iPhone (delete all photos) easily and safely. It is always recommended that you have a backup created on your PC before you delete the images.
How to Use iMessage on a Windows PC?
How to Check Where a DNS Record is Pointing to?
How to Remove a Tag on Facebook?
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
How to Reset Macbook Air?
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
Computers5 days ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Mac2 weeks ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
iOS2 days ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech3 weeks ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Windows6 days ago
How to check RAM type (DDR, DDR2 or DDR3) in Windows?