The iPhone is the flagship smartphone of Apple Inc. Defining style, tech-savvy and futuristic aesthetics, the iPhone is a major player in the smartphone revolution, with more than 15% of all smartphones worldwide being Apple iPhones.
Initially released in 2007 by co-founder of Apple – Steve Jobs, the iPhone uses Apples patented iOS operating system. The latest iPhones, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, work on version 9.2 of the iOS operating system.Any day, the iPhone is a status enhancer.
But sometimes, it really drops big in the performance aspect. Sometimes, it fails to connect and sometimes it just plain shuts down and doesn’t want to work again. For those of you having the problem, here’s our guide on how to fix iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes.
How to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes.
So, there are several ways to tackle this. We’ve decided to list this guide in order to ease solving the problem. So, without further ado, here’s how to remedy iPhone disabled connect to iTunes
- Outdated iTunes: The most commonly cited problem,it may come as a surprise that a lot of people use outdated versions of iTunes on their PCs and need to update them in order to sync with the newer versions of the iPhone.This is the primary reason for iPhone not showing up in iTunes. Also, if you have a fully updated version, try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes.
- Malfunctioning iPhone Software: This is a really basic problem and is the most easily remedied. Simply restart your iPhone and reconnect it to the PC. It should detect now.
- iPhone Driver Not Installed/Corrupt/Outdated: If your iPhone isn’t connecting to the PC itself and you sometimes get a message like “USB device not recognized” or “iTunes was unable to find your device”, it may well be a problem with the driver in your PC.To correct this:
- Go to Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Hardware and Sound>> Devices and Printers >> Unspecified. Here, look for Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Right-click the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and then select properties from the menu drop-down list.
- Select the “Hardware” tab at the top of the properties dialog box and click properties again (it’s located on the lower right-hand side)
- On the window that opens, under the “Driver” tab menu, the update driver button will be grey and unselectable. So, you need to select and click “Change Settings” button located near the lower left corner and allow yourself access.
- Now you can click the “Driver” tab menu near the top. Now, you can see the “Update Driver” button.
- Click “Update Driver”.
- Select and click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- For Windows, it should be located in the folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- Click Next and let the driver re-install.
- iTunes should open automatically if your iPhone is connected already.
If you’re using a Mac, however, this procedure is a little different:
- Hold down the options key.
- Click the Apple Menu.
- Choose System report/information
- Select USB from the list on the left
- Attempt to find your iPhone, iPad or iPod from the USB Device Tree; if you can’t find it, the driver has been corrupted and you need to Fix your OS X.
- iPhone Needs to Be Rolled Back to the Last Known Working Version: There are chances that your iPhone firmware is corrupt and it needs to be put in recovery mode. In this case,it’s best that you have a backup of your data on iCloud or iTunes. To do this:
- Update your iTunes: Start by updating your iTunes, if you didn’t already
- Disconnect your iPhone: Disconnect your iPhone from the USB port of the PC.
- Switch on iTunes: Switch on iTunes (duh!)
- Put your Phone on recovery mode: Hold the Home button and the power button down together for about 20 seconds and it should restart.
- Connect to the PC: Connect your iPhone to the PC while keeping the home button pressed
- Wait for iTunes to detect the iPhone: Wait for iTunes to detect the iPhone. A popup notification should display with the text “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery” or something similar.
- Go to the options menu and choose the recovery option: Go to the options menu and choose the recovery option you prefer. This includes restoring data or rolling back to a previously backed up point or to reset it to its base factory settings.
- If all else fails – hard reset: If all the above options don’t work, the last option you have before you is to take both your PC and iPhone to the Apple iStore to hard reset your phone. To do this, all you have to do is hold down the Home button and the wake/sleep button together for about 30 seconds till the Apple logo appears. Then just wait for it to boot and try connecting to your PC again.
- Last stand at the iStore – If all the attempts you’ve made have been futile, it’s time to retreat to the mother ship. Take your device to the iStore and get someone at the Genius Bar to solve your problem.
As a HUGE admirer of the Apple Franchise and a fan of the iPhone, I had a great time writing this article for you. If your iTunes doesn’t recognize iPhone, then it’s a pretty distressful situation; so, I hope you were able to save it with ease and in time.
Also, FYI – these tips are applicable to most other Apple products like the iPod and iPad. The differences are minimal. iTunes is a really vital part of the Apple tech-ecosystem, so it’s only logical that different Apple products connect to it. So, if you have a problem with any of the other Apple wireless devices, this guide is applicable to them as well.
Share your views about troubleshooting this problem with our readers in the comments section below and help them get over how to fix iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes.
How to Get Viber for iPhone?
Viber for iPhone is an application that has been a boon to the users allowing them to send text messages, location, and photos and make phone calls to the other Viber users for free.
This amazing application allows all its users from around the world to connect and is also accessible from other compatible iOS gadgets. The sound quality for the HD quality phone calls or video calls that happen over 3G or Wi-Fi is the best aspect of this application.
Once you download Viber, it instantly synchronizes with the contacts of your iPhone and shows you who among them uses the same app. This way, you need not search for your contacts to find who uses it.
What makes Viber more attractive is that it’s free of charge and it doesn’t include any kinds of adverts. Moreover, its developers are continuously trying to add more interesting features and enhancements to it to make it more innovative.
For Viber on iPhone, users don’t have to register their phone number with the ID as the app automatically syncs with the mobile contacts list. Users can also make calls to landline and non-Viber mobile numbers at low rates with Viber Out.
Viber Wink is another exciting feature of this app that allows users to send messages, which vanish once they are viewed. Here are some more interesting features of Viber:
- Group chats with up to 200 friends
- Share locations
- Integrated application games
- Get push notifications to your desktop
- Use emoticons and tags and download animated and static stickers from Sticker Market for a fun-filled messaging experience
- Send messages with attached files like presentations or documents
- Support for Apple Watch
- Follow public chats
- Support for the desktop version of the app on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- iCloud access
With such a vast collection of fascinating features, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Viber is one of the most sought-out applications among iPhone users.
They can opt for free Viber download and use it to their heart’s content. If those features are appealing to you and urging you to download the app, read on to find out how to get Viber for iPhone.
Download Viber for iPhone
So, are you all set to get Viber for iPhone? Follow these steps for Viber free download.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for the Viber app.
- Once you find it, download it to your device.
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the app, find Viber on your iPhone and open it.
- Click on ‘Continue’ on the app’s welcome screen.
- The app will request you to permit access to the address book of your device. Choose ‘Allow’.
- Choose your country from the menu. Type your contact number.
- Viber will send an SMS to your phone number with an access code.
- Enter this access code in the setup screen for Viber and choose ‘Enter’.
- You can now either log in with your Facebook account or enter your details to sign in.
- Finally, go to Settings and enable Viber notifications.
That’s it! Your Viber user account is now enabled and active. With the iPhone Viber setup process completed successfully, you can now connect to your loved ones freely.
All the contacts on your iPhone will get automatically synced. You can now easily see who among your contacts are using Viber on the app itself and get in touch with them through Viber.
Now that you’re successfully done with Viber download for iPhone, go ahead and start using it. Are you new to the app interface and wondering how does Viber works or how to use it? Here’s a quick insight into it.
How to Use Viber?
Now that you’ve downloaded and set up the Viber app for iPhone, here’s how to use it or how it works. It’s quite easy and simple to make calls through Viber as it’s just a purple edition of the phone app of your iPhone. Similar to most of the other VOIP apps, the quality of calls is remarkably better than the ordinary calls.
When you try to make a Viber call from your iPhone, it first checks to find out if the contact number you are trying to call is also on Viber. If that phone number is also on the Viber list, the call gets established over VOIP.
If not, the call automatically gets routed through the phone app of your device. So, you can make free calls to the other Viber users, while the non-Viber calls work just the same way as on your phone app. To initiate a Viber call, all that you have to do is just tap the keypad icon at your screen’s bottom.
Users can also send text messages through Viber. To send a message, just click on the messages in the left bottom corner of the screen and select Compose.
Next, you can choose the contact to which you want to send the message to or enter the phone number. To write creative text messages, make use of emoji or stickers to the conversations.
You can also send voice messages by tapping the microphone icon. Once you tap it, hold on to it and begin talking. Release it to send the voice message.
If you want to send a video or photo to any of your contacts, tap on the ‘+’ icon. This can also be used to send location, doodle or voice message. With the push notifications that you get, you don’t have to be concerned about missing a phone call or text message.
Overall, you can use Viber pretty easily for sending messages, photos, videos or making calls.
Once you are done with Viber download for iPhone and start using it, you’ll soon realize that you had missed out on the benefits of this incredible app all these days.
Now that you’ve downloaded it make the most out of this iPhone app. If you’ve any doubts about using Viber, get back to us with your queries in the comments section and we’ll solve them.
How to Fix a Water Damaged iPhone?
Your heartbeat starts beating fast when you see that your expensive iPhone is dropped in water. At that time, what would you do? When your iPhone got wet, it should be treated as an emergency.
Any delay would cost you hundreds of dollars and surely you want to lose your hard-earned money.
In such a situation, your mind must be boggling with “how to fix a water damaged iPhone” without wasting time. You may spurt from being getting hurt if you are lucky enough to fix your iPhone on an immediate basis.
If you really want to avert any further harm to your water damage iPhone then this article will act as a guide to you that helps you out in case your iPhone fell in the water.
How to Fix a Water Damaged iPhone
#1. Turn off your iPhone
Without wasting any single second, take your iPhone out of the water and turn it off by pressing the button on the top of it until you see the power off the slide. Switch off your iPhone, if you see that your iPhone is already switched off then don’t try to turn it on.
Switching your iPhone off is the first and the foremost step to avoid any harmful water damage.
It could be crucial if you keep your iPhone switched off for some days after that event. Water is not that much harm to your iPhone as the electric short circuits that run the circuit board of your iPhone.
As you take out your iPhone from water, dry it off with a good soaking towel or another piece of cloth that has good water absorption capacity.
If you are thinking of drying your iPhone with a hairdryer then keep that idea out of your mind. The heat will damage the iPhone that you can’t repair beyond.
#2. Put your iPhone in Plastic Zipper Bag
As you soak your iPhone with a towel, take out a plastic zipper bag. Fill this bag with raw rice or silica gel packets. Now, put your iPhone in the bag with raw rice. Make sure it is fully submerged in the rice.
If rice or silica is not available to you at that moment then you can put the iPhone in a well-ventilated and dry place.
Make sure you have taken out the air from the zip bag before placing it in a dry place. You can also use a regular bag if you don’t have any access to the zipper bag. At that time, you surely don’t want to waste your time to go to the market in order to buy zipper bags or silica gel packets.
This homemade method is quick, easy and helps you out in case you dropped iPhone in water. Now keep your iPhone stay in the rice and zipper bag at least for 24 hours to 48 hours. In this way, your device should have dried up completely.
Water damaged iPhone possesses a great risk of damage if you try to turn it on.
#3. Check the Red Indicator
There is a Liquid Contact Indicator (LCI) in all iPhones. In case, when iPhone got wet and came in contact with the circuit board then this indicator is activated and glow bright red.
So when you take out your iPhone from rice then check the red indicator whether it glows red or not. If you see the white or silver color of the indicator, then there is no water damage to your iPhone. If it is blinking red, then you are out of luck and your iPhone is damaged with iPhone.
#4. Recover iPhone Data
In some cases, the iPhone can be saved from water damage. If you were fast enough to take out your iPhone from water, and by turning it off and dry it up by following steps said above, then you might not have to restore your iPhone.
When it comes to damaged iPhones and to recover you're lost data then there are many ways to bring data back to the iPhone via iTunes or iCloud.
Recover Data via iTunes
A water damaged iPhone can be fixed, and data can be restored if you have synced the iPhone with iTunes. Just connect it to iTunes and you will recover the last backup that you had made on iTunes.
Recover iPhone via iCloud
If your iPhone had iCloud backup enabled before dropping the iPhone in the water, then you can easily backup your lost data from iCloud. With iCloud, you can recover the data like notes, contacts, messages, photos, and calendars. All you need to click the restore button from iCloud backup.
There was a great risk of damage when you dropped iPhone in water that may lead to loss of your precious data. Therefore, backing up your data regularly is the best solution to keep iPhone data safe.
Now since iPhones are used by millions of people across the globe. iPhone is equipped with advanced technology with many advanced features.
It not only acts as a communication device but also as a camera, music player, personal computer, web browser and much more.
Actually, it is a small handy device which makes us on the go always. It is like a world to us. Be it water damage or any other damage, our world will stop there if any loss happens to the iPhone.
Therefore, it is always important to protect your electronic device from water or anything else that can cause great harm to it. Accidents can happen anytime; it does not matter how careful you are.
iPhone is aqua-phobic as Apple has not yet incorporated waterproofing methods even with its latest models like iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S.
I hope this article serve you the best answer to your question “how to fix a water damaged iPhone” immediately at home. At last, all I have to say that there is no ensured method for fixing water damaged iPhone, there are a couple of things you can do to give it the most obvious opportunity with regards to survival.
How to Forward Calls on iPhone?
In the current times, people have seen so many new features getting added up to smartphones. Each and every smartphone manufacturer is coming up with some surprisingly amazing features.
There was a time when people could only make or receive calls and send text messages when the mobile phone was introduced.
These days, you can do pretty much everything with a smartphone. There are so many network providers partnering up with the top smartphone manufacturers to give customers the best service possible.
A lot of people wish to know how to set up Verizon call forwarding on their iPhone. If you go to their website, you can see a title Verizon wireless call forwarding, which has all the details.
However, for the benefit of the readers, we will discuss how iPhone or Verizon call forwarding works. Let us first understand something about the iPhone.
Thousands or even millions of people love an iOS device despite its pricing because of its performance. iOS devices are highly user-friendly and really compact. It has an excellent user interface, and it is extremely responsive.
You can get an amazing gaming experience with an iOS device. It can be used for both personal as well as business purposes; there are some really useful business apps in the app store. iOS Device is, by all means, a perfect smartphone.
iOS Device comes with some interesting pre-installed apps for all the music lovers; the incredible quality of video and camera is something worth mentioning.
The data can be synced easily to your personal computer via iTunes, which is an exclusive tool to sync and back up your iOS devices.
By syncing your phone via iTunes, you can save all your important information like your contacts, some important apps and all the other data that is stored on your phone.
The device can either be synced using Wi-Fi or by using your phone’s mobile data; however, it is better to use Wi-Fi as the internet speed will be much higher.
iPhone is completely customizable, and this is one of the most interesting things about the Apple gadget. The apps can be moved, closed or even deleted without any problem.
The default settings can be completely changed as per your preference, and you can customize the phone exactly the way you want to. That is why Apple continues to remain a favorite choice among millions of people worldwide.
Some years ago, Apple came up with a feature called “Siri” in all the iPhone models starting from the version 4S. Siri is termed as an intelligent assistant that enables iPhone users to speak natural language voice commands for operating the mobile device and its apps.
This is an innovative piece of work that no other mobile manufacturer had managed to do before Apple. They are the best innovators as well.
How to Use Call Forwarding?
Apple has designed the iPhone in such a way that it has both the features i.e. call forwarding as well as call waiting.
Call forwarding helps when you expect to lose the network coverage on your phone and Call waiting is helpful when you are on a call and wouldn’t’ like to be interrupted.
How to Set up Call Forwarding?
Whenever you are in a place that does not have enough network coverage, then turning on call forwarding feature on your phone will really help. Here is how you do it
- First, go to Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding.
- Now you can turn on Call Forwarding by tapping the same.
- Key in the contact number to which you wish to divert all your incoming calls.
- Now you can go back to the Call Forwarding main screen.
Make sure you turn off this feature to start receiving calls on your phone. You have to ensure that there is proper network connectivity while turning this feature on.
The other popularly used feature is the Call Waiting feature; to turn this on, tap on the Call Waiting feature. You can turn it on or off as you wish.
Setting Up Verizon Call Forwarding on Your iPhone.
There have been a lot of times when people get confused about how to use certain features on their iPhones. Sometimes, people wonder how to do call forwarding if they are using a different network. Verizon Wireless lets its customers activate this feature without any difficulty.
Here is how you do the Verizon call forwarding (Verizon Wireless).
If you go to the Verizon Wireless website, you will know how to go about activating call forwarding on your phone. You will have to dial the number you wish to forward the callings using *72 as the prefix; you will then be able to forward the calls.
If you are not sure about it, you can go to the website and check out the instructions yourself. To cancel call forwarding, you can follow the same procedure of checking for the instructions given on the website.
If you have any queries regarding this, you can reach out to the customer support, and they will help you out.
In case you want to activate the feature or cancel the same and you do not have internet access on your phone, you can call the customer care of Verizon Wireless, and they will help you out with what needs to be done.
Though there are a lot of network providers out there trying to offer the best service possible, more often people find that they have a network issue on their phone while they travel.
The call forwarding feature is extremely essential, especially if you are in business. It is important not to miss any call.
Thanks to technology, we are now able to use all these facilities, which was once only a dream. I hope it is now clear about how to use call forwarding in iPhone and also activate the same on Verizon.
If you’ve any queries, drop them in the comments section below, and we’ll get back to you with the solutions.
How to Change iPhone Name?
For a newbie, the iPhone is nothing less than a complicated device with multiple applications. No doubt, the iPhone has developed a huge market for itself, and the number of iPhone buyers keeps on increasing. For those, who are using the iPhone for the first time in their life, must be struggling with its settings.
At first, they gave their iPhone a stylish name, and later it seems to them sound funny. It is difficult for most of them to change iPhone name. If you are one of them and still pondering on ‘ How to Change iPhone name ’, then doing this is as simple as erasing your name on a notebook and write it again.
If you are still struggling with your iPhone setting and looking for a solution on ‘how to rename your iPhone’ again then this article will surely help in renaming your iPhone.
You can easily change iPhone name with iTunes or without using a computer and iTunes. It’s up to you what seems easier to you while renaming your iPhone. All you need to do is carefully read all these steps involve when it comes to ‘how to change name of iPhone.’
Let's get this started.
How to Change the Name of Your iPhone With Computer and iTunes
It just takes a few minutes of yours when you try to rename your iPhone with iTunes help. First, you need a computer or laptop. Install the latest version of iTunes on your device and then with the help of USB or Wi-Fi sync you can plug in your iPhone into your system.
After launching iTunes, it shows your iPhone tab on its right side. Click on that iPhone tab and then select the hover on the name of the iPhone in the sidebar of iTunes.
You will see a renaming highlighter will pop up. In that pop-up, type the new name of your iPhone.
As you rename your iPhone, click on the return key to set and click the Save button in order to save the changes you made.
It will instantly sync to the iOS device. The change of iPhone name is easy and simple with iTunes and will be redirected on the iPhone, iTunes, backups and somewhere else where the iPhone name is used.
But wait what would you do in case you don’t have any access to a computer or laptop with iTunes? What, if you suddenly want to change the name of your iPhone but due to the unavailability of the computer, you are unable to do so. Will you go to your home and attach your iPhone device to your system?
That not a big problem as Apple iPhones are loaded with advanced technology which enables you to change its name without using any iTunes or computer. You can change iPhone name with any latest version of iOS.
These are some instructions that you need to follow in order to change iPhone name without using any computer.
The process of renaming the iPhone starts with setting an app on your iPhone and once it has been set it carries throughout iCloud and iTunes. There is no wrong or right way when it comes to ‘how to change name of iPhone.’
Just chose the approach which suits you best or learns how to work with both approaches either with a computer with iTunes or with the setting app.
How to Change iPhone Name with iPhone Settings
When it comes to change your iPhone name while using the iPhone, then the first thing to do is, go to the settings app. As you tap on Settings, you will see multiple options with a General option.
Click on that general option; it will open up a new tab, and there you will see other options. You need to click on the about option.
Click on about and it will take you to name where you will see the old name of your iPhone. Just click on it and give the new name to your iPhone and select the done button and a new name will be saved.
Once you tapped done, the iPhone name field can be changed with the name given by you. Be it your favorite actor name, pet, cartoon character, superhero, and video game character–you just need to fill the name field with a new name.
Changing your name on iPhone is simple and easy as you don’t have to struggle between different programs. Apple has added this feature to assist its users with setting up and dealing with the iPhone without a need for computers and iTunes.
Even if your iPhone is connected to a computer, you can still change its name without using iTunes that is installed in your system.
Even if you use syncing Wi-Fi from an iPhone to your computer, it still works. This change is immediate without connecting your device.
It does not matter when you first set up your iPhone. You can change the name of your iPhone anytime, anywhere. Doing this is simple, easy and straightforward.
This is helpful when you have changed your iPhone with your brother, and your brother wants to rename it with a new name. Whatever the reason may be, you can easily change the iPhone name with or without iTunes or computer.
Sometimes simple and clear things are difficult to complete. Even renaming your iPhone may seem difficult to most of the people but it is easy and simple.
When it comes to ‘ How to change iPhone name ’ then these are the only two ways to change your iPhone name. It depends on you which method you choose, either with a computer and iTunes or with the setting app.
Admit it; iPhone is a cool device. Having an Apple iPhone is a status symbol in itself. Therefore, to put its users at ease, Apple has made a recognizable effort to make its iPhone “PC-Free”.
This will enable you to use the iPhone and all of its features with or without even connecting to computer or iTunes.
I am sure with this article; you will be able to change your iPhone name by yourself without depending on other people's help.
How to Setup Apple Pay on iPhone?
Apple pay is Apple's mobile payment service. In simpler words with Apple Pay, you can make payments via iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and all the latest versions.
Apple Watch owners can make payments using NFC chip built into their devices. It made its debut on 20 October 2014.
Since the day it has been launched, it has been growing at a spectacular rate. The ease and convenience that it offers are simply unmatchable.
And with all this hype around this amazing feature, a lot of iPhone users have been going gaga about how to use apple pay.
With Apple Pay, it has become much easier for you to pay for your purchases, both physical and online. All you have to do is pay for all those goods and services you have bought from the retail stores or the apparel you shopped from your favorite clothing store via your Apple iPhone.
With Apple Pay, the security of the card is given the main preference. Apple creates a “device-only account number” to operate Apple Pay. It doesn’t store your credit or debit card number and does not even give the number to companies or traders. It is known as Tokenization.
Apple Pay is presently only available in the US, UK, China, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, France, Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, and Spain. However, they are expanding and soon it will be available in other countries as well.
Let’s take a deeper look at what Apple Pay is all about and How to Setup Apple Pay on iPhone:
Setting up Apple Pay on iPhone
For all those purchases through Apple Pay, all you have to do is Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone. Once done, with just a touch of the Home button and a scan of your fingerprint, all your purchases can be made.
Before we proceed with the method, make sure to comply with the following needs in advance:
- You should have an iCloud account.
- Your iPhone needs to be running iOS 8.3 or above.
- You need to have a credit or debit card from any bank that supports Apple Pay. However, Apple Pay currently works with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- A Touch ID is compulsory. So make sure your fingerprint is registered with the Touch ID feature. Even though the iPhone 5S has Touch ID, it doesn’t support Apple Pay.
- You should have iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. However, for in-app purchases, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 can work. Apple Pay also works with Apple Watch. Basically, all those devices which contain NFC Controller support Apple Pay.
How to Setup Apple Pay on iPhone by Adding Card
Now, you need to synchronize your debit or credit card with Apple Pay to initiate purchases via Apple Pay. Take a look at the steps:
- Tap on the Wallet app from your Home screen.
- On the extreme right- hand corner, you can see a + button, tap on it.
- The Apple Pay screen will open up. Click on the Next button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Here, you can either manually input your card details or take a photo of the front of the card, i.e. scan your card details.
- After this, click on Next on the Card Details screen.
- You need to manually enter your card information. It will ask for your card's expiration date and the security code. To proceed further, click Next.
- You can view all the terms and conditions and tap Agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- Tap Agree again for final confirmation.
- Select your verification method, i.e. either via an email, text, or call and tap next to continue.
- Click on the Enter Code and now enter the verification code that has been sent to you. Click on Next.
- Every bank has a different procedure when it comes to the authorization of the added card. In case your bank or issuer asks for more information, you need to provide the same.
- As soon as your bank verifies your card, Apple Pay will start functioning. Tap Done to finish.
You can add up to eight cards on any device. Follow the same process to add more cards. So, next time you shop, just hold your iPhone near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID.
The wallet will be launched automatically. Your fingerprint and a small beep or vibration will confirm that you made the payment correctly.
Note- In case you experience any hindrance while adding your card, the only solution is to re-enter all the information again.
Removing a Card
It may happen that due to certain reasons you would like to remove your card. Removing a credit or debit card is comparatively simpler than adding it. Take a look at the steps:
- Launch the Wallet app from your Home Screen.
- Select the credit card that you want to delete.
- Scroll down to the option “Remove Card” and tap on it.
And you are done! The card will no longer be available or authorized to be used with Apple Pay on your iPhone. However, if the same card is synced with other Apple devices, you need to remove them manually on each of them.
Precisely speaking, Apple Pay is more or less like Paytm. Though, it may seem to be a difficult process initially, but is a venture that is completely worth it. Apple Pay anyway is more secure and convenient than a traditional card-based transaction.
Usually what you do is while making a payment by card, swipe your card, then wait for few seconds to receive authorization and when the transaction gets cleared, the shopkeeper hands over the receipt and you walk out of the store with the stuff bought.
But in actual, if we look at the backend management before your receipt gets printed, the things aren’t that straightforward.
Apple pay simplifies this task on both the entities, i.e. consumer and the company. Moreover, Apple Pay helps to reduce the associated costs to the issuing bank.
No more digging through the wallet to find credit or debit cards. With How to Setup Apple Pay on iPhone, just install Apple Pay and enjoy shopping like never before!
Computers1 month ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Tech2 years ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Tech2 years ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
Tutorials2 years ago
How To Enable/Disable Chrome Pop Up Blocker
Tech2 years ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
iOS2 years ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Mac2 years ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Mac2 years ago
How to Install GIMP for Mac