- First of all, go to Internet Explorer and go to tools from the top menu.
- Under the Tools option, go to Internet Options. Look at the screenshot to get it better.
- After clicking on Internet Options, you will see a handful of tabs and options. Click on Security among them and then select Custom Level… button. A screenshot is given below.
- In the Custom Level, you will find several options there. Scroll down almost till the bottom and under Scripting category select enable.
- Once done, click on OK. At any point of time, you feel the need of disabling it, simply follow all the steps again and select disable.
- Go to your browser(Google chrome) and at the top right corner select Customize and control Google Chrome . And go to settings from the drop down menu.
- On the setting page, click on the “show advanced settings…”
- Once done, scroll down the page and under Privacy, section click on Content settings… button. Doubt?? See the screenshot.
- You will see a warning message saying”This might void your warranty”. Click on the I’ll be careful, I promise! button.
- First of all, go to Customize and control Opera at the top left corner of the browser.
- Now Select Settings from the drop-down list you can also press “alt+p” to directly go to the setting page.
- First of all, click (menu) at the upper right corner of the browser.
- Once done, select Preferences…
Also, If you have any query or doubts do ask by dropping your valuable comment in the comment section. We will try to reach you out ASAP!
Sonam is an IT engineer by education and passionate freelance writer/blogger by profession. She is a tech enthusiast and loves to read and write about technology. Her hobbies include reading, watching TV, delving into new things and creating interesting content to help people with all things tech!!