It wouldn’t be inapt to say that video is the social media trend that has become a hot potato. The video trend is exploding, and if sources to be believed, this trend will grow astronomically in the years to come. How to Embed a YouTube Video with a Specific Start Time is a question inclining on social media, these days.
YouTube is a one stop destination for all types of videos. This global video sharing website, has over a billion users and everyday people watch hundreds of different types of videos on YouTube. That is why, more and more people are now using Youtube as their career. If you have something to show the world, don’t stop yourself. There are millions who are waiting for your content. Make a Youtube channel and start uploading videos on Youtube.
Embedding a video basically refers to the integration of videos into social media posts or other web media. In simple language, it is the code for the video. Let’s study this in more detail:
Embedding a YouTube Video into Gmail
Videos are trending. Every other article is accompanied with a video clip, these days. The process for the same, is as follows:
- Navigate the video on the YouTube and copy its URL. “Share this Video,” for example, provides you with the video’s link that can be pasted elsewhere.
- Now, simply insert the actual link or URL to your HTML or plain-text email as text.
- You will get an inbox-playable preview to display.
- Just go light on the content part, in case you want to make your video one of the focal elements.
Note- All the e-mail clients, do not recognize the YouTube embedded code. So just use the simple URL of the video. In short, just disable email campaign link tracking. If you own a Blog, you can also embed Youtube videos on your Blog.
How to Embed a YouTube Video with a Specific Start Time
Sometimes the full video gets so long and monotonous that one wants to start it, from a specific time, such that the viewers do not get bored. It not only helps to grab the attention of the viewers but also avoids distortion of the original message in a video; the purpose of which may be lost due to extreme length.
Let’s have a look at, how to start a YouTube video at a certain time:
- First of all, navigate the video you’d like to embed.
- Adjudicate at what time you want your video to start. On YouTube, gape the time code and note it down. Example- This video should start at 3:24.
- Click on the Share button; you will see that a URL will show up. Click on the Embed button below the URL.
- You will see that several options will appear below. Using these options, you can change the size and border of the video, in case you wish to.
- Once you are done with this, copy the code into the box.
- Now, indulge in some simple calculations and make changes in the video URL, in a way that it reflects your time stamp. Multiply the number of minutes by 60, then add the seconds. 3:24 = 3*60 + 24 = 204 seconds.
- Your embed code will look like this,
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/i_mKY2CQ9Kk?start=204” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Now, copy and paste this link into your blog or website HTML editor. In case you have Embedded Media & Widgets box, just Paste this code in it and click on save.
So, in order to embed a YouTube video at a specific start time, add a start query string parameter to the URL of the embedded video. The value of the start parameter should be the start time in seconds.
If you only want to specify a starting time and no end time, you can just omit the end parameter entirely. I hope this answers well, to the question that How to Specify a Starting Point for YouTube Videos.
How to Center an Embedded YouTube Video
Using the <center> HTML tag, makes embedding an easy task.
By using the embed code from above, if you want the video to be centered you would just add an opening and closing <center> tag to the beginning and end of the code.
<center><iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ#t=2m01s” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Automatically, you will see the yellow video placeholder in the center.
Note- You can even add stars (***) or dashes (—) underneath the video and center them, in order to create that extra space before the text. It does ensure neatness and the text gets much easier on the eyes.
Jumping to a Specific Time in YouTube Video URL
In case you want to start YouTube video at certain time and send someone a particular segment only, in a long YouTube video, then it is just a trick away.
Just add “#t=*m*s” to the end of the URL where the asterisks represent the minutes and seconds respectively. Example, just add “&t=2m5s” to start a video at 2 minutes and 5 seconds.
So, when anyone will click the URL, the YouTube video will jump to that exact time in the video.
Specific Time in YouTube Comments
In case you want to specify an exact time in a YouTube comment, all you have to do is:
- Type in the time like 13:45.
- When you do that and post your comment, the time will automatically become a link
- The moment, anyone clicks on it, the video will start playing from the exact time.
This way, you can be specific about which part of the video you are talking about.
The process of embedding a video with a specific time, becomes a lot easier, in case you are the owner of the video. In that case, you can simply, edit the video inside YouTube only. YouTube’s editing tools enable to present a version that only shows the parts you want to see.
Embedding the videos with a specific time not only saves time but also aids inconvenience. To sum up, this whole article about How to Embed a YouTube Video with a Specific Start Time let’s have a look at this:
YouTube recently changed its code for embedding videos. Previously, you could type something like this at the end of the URL within the embed code:
This meant that video would start at 410s. With time, the new YouTube code came in for the start time:
And the new code for end time is like this:
So to give the video, start and end instructions, you need to type this:
Follow these easy tricks and enjoy the convenience of time specific embedded YouTube videos! Youtube has alot of eyeballs and YouTubers are making the hefty amount of dollars on Youtube. You can also earn money on Youtube but keep that in mind, it just seems easy.
How to Find Someones IP Address?
Ever wanted to track someone’s IP address? If it is a yes from your side, then this article is for you only.
In this article, we will tell you how to find someone’s IP address using different methods. After going through this article, you will surely be able to find the IP address of any website or any email sender
What is an IP address?
If you are wondering that what is IP address then you need not worry about it. We will tell you what it is and how to find IP address. An IP address looks something like this.
IP stands for Internet Protocol. It is basically a unique set of numbers separated by a full stop and used for communicating over a network.
IP addresses are quite an important aspect of internet systems and are widely used.
How to find someone’s IP address?
So, without wasting any time further, let’s locate IP address:
Method 1: Using the Command Prompt.
If you are to find the IP address of a website, then this section is going to help you a lot. Additionally, having a Windows operating system is one of the prerequisites because you won’t be able to access command prompt in any other OS. So, let’s get started:
Step #1: The first step is concerned around launching the command prompt with administrative privileges. To do this, all that you need is to type “cmd” without quotes at the run or start section. Now, right-click on it and select “Run as administrator”. This step ensures that you have administrative privileges to do the required.
However, we found that even without any administrative rights, the command prompt is able to tell the IP address of the websites. So, an administrative right becomes an optional thing. Anyways, this won’t do any harm, and it’s better to be on the safer side.
Step #2: Now, you need to ping the URL of the website of which you want to find the IP address. For this, you will have to type “ping your URL” without quotes. Replace your URL with the website of which you find the IP address. Say, like if we wish to find the IP address of “Knowledge Cage” then the command would look like “ping www.howdiary.com.” Once you have typed the desired, then the action which is required is to hit enter.
The moment you hit enter, the command prompt will start fetching the requested data and within no time, you will have the IP address of the website.
The IP address will appear next to the website name. The screen will also display the total pinging time it took to fetch the result.
Using this method, you can easily find the IP address of any website.
Method 2: Find the IP address of an email sender.
If you are using Gmail for the email purposes and want to find the IP address of the sender, then you should definitely have a look at this.
Step #1: Log in to your Gmail account using the corresponding credentials.
Step #2: Once you are at the email dashboard then you now need to open the mail of the person of which you want to find the IP address.
Step #3: After successfully executing step #3, you now need to click on the down arrow icon which is positioned just beside the reply icon. Clicking on it will open a menu for you from which you have to select the “Show Original” option.
Step #4: The previous step will open a new tab for you from which you have to look for the “Received” section. The IP address of the sender will be located in front of it.
In case, if you are using Yahoo mail services then this section will be of some help for you.
Step #1: Log in to the Yahoo! Mail by using appropriate credentials. Doing this will open the Yahoo mail dashboard for you.
Step #2: Now, navigate to the folder on which you have stored the mail of which you want to find the sender’s IP address. The folder can be your inbox, drafts, starred or others.
Step #3: Now, navigate for the email which you want to track and once found, click on it. The moments, it opens, you are required to click on the “More” option. This will open a dropdown menu for you. From the dropdown menu, you need to select “View Full Header”.
Step #4: Now, from the subsequent window which follows up as a result of your recent activity, you need to scroll down for Received: from. It will be followed up by the IP address written between the square brackets .
This way you can easily locate the IP address of any email-sender in Yahoo!
Hotmail is yet another email client. So, if you are a user of this email service, then you can also track the IP address of the sender.
Step #1: The very first step is quite obvious. All that you need to get started is to log on to your Hotmail account by entering the corresponding credentials. This will obviously open up your account dashboard.
Step #2: Now, you need to click on the “Inbox” link which is usually positioned at the left.
Step #3: Now, you are required to find the email which you want to track and right-click on it. You will get a menu from which you are required to select “view message source.”
Step #4: If you have executed everything well then by now, you would have the email headers with you on your screen. You may find the IP address of the sender in front of “X-originating-IP.” If that doesn’t work for you, then you should consider looking for the Receiver: From section.
Following this route, you can easily find the IP address of any email sender.
This brought us to the end of this article “How to find someone’s IP address”.
We hope that you may find this article worthy enough to share it with your peers.
What methods other than those you use for finding someone’s IP address? Do tell us via the comments section. We would love to hear from you.
See you soon.
How to Merge Word Documents
Have you ever wondered how to merge word documents? You might have! In our daily life, the situation often occurs when it feels the need for combining the word documents into one.
If you have been using MS word, you probably have felt the need of merging up more than one document into a single word file. For instance, if you write a thesis, dissertation or book, you will create all the pages separately, like page 1, page 2 and so on.
But after, when you are done writing up all the pages and want to merge them up in one single document, how would you do that? How would you merge word documents? Probably, you will create a new document and copy all the pages one by one page and paste them into the chief doc (main document).
But let me tell you this is absolutely a wrong way of merging up the documents. This article explains how to combine Word documents into one document.
So let’s get started, and learn how to merge documents in word.
How to Merge Word Documents
To merge up the files, you can use two ways. One by copy-pasting as I said above and another way is by creating a main document and combining them.
In this article, we will let you know to merge up the multiple files into one file in almost all the versions of MS word. No matter you use MS word 2007 or 2010, you will get to learn the procedure for all. Just keep reading the article until the end.
In order to provide you the tutorial with screenshots, I have created three-word file name file 1, file 2 and file 3. And the main file that is named with the Main file. I will merge up the file, file 1, file 2, and file 3 into the principal file that is the Main file.
Ok, so here go our guide on how to merge two-word documents. The steps are given below. Follow all the steps carefully and see how the multi-files are merged into one.
But before moving to the guide make sure to follow some prerequisites given below.
- First of all, make sure the files you have saved are in the same extension.
- Also, the files that you are up to merge should be in a particular order. Word will merge your files in alphanumerical order.
For example, if you have named your files as file 1 introduction, file 2 projects, and file 3 docs, then the word will combine all the files in the same order.
But if you have named your files as an introduction, projects, and docs, then the files will be sorted in alphabetical order. And the order would be docs, introduction, project.
So if you want your files to merge in some sequence, then you will have to save them with a particular order or sequence.
How to combine word documents in Word 2007 or later
The following procedure is for MS Word 2007 and later versions. If you own some older version of MS office then still not to worry, below I have covered that also.
- In MS Word, go to the Insert menu from the top menu bar.
- In the Insert tab, at the rightmost side, you will see an option, Object. Click on that. Don’t click on the object, but on the small arrow just beside the object option.
- After you click on the Object, you will see two options, Object.. and Text from the file. See the screenshot below.
- In order to insert the file, you will need to choose the second option that is Text from the file. As sooner you click on the option a dialogue box will open. Here you will need to select the files you want to merge.
For instance, I am selecting the files named file 1, file 2 and file 3. See the screenshot below.
- After selecting all the files you want to merge you will have to click on the insert button as shown in the above screenshot.
- And you are done! After clicking on the insert button, all the files you selected would get merged into the main document. Now save the main file at the location you want.
This is how we merge a document to the current file or multi documents into one single file.
If you have a single file that you want to merge in the current file, then you need to open the current file first and then select the file you want to merge by going to the Text from file option.
And if you want to merge multi-files as said above, then you can press CTRL key to select multi-files in one go.
If you have an older version of MS office like 2003 or so, then the procedure of merging file would be a slight different from the previous one. The procedure to merge files in MS word 2003 is given below.
- First of all, go to the Tools menu from the top menu bar. Here you will need to select the Compare and Merge Documents option. See the screen mentioned below.
- When you click on the Compare and Merge Documents option, you will see, a dialogue box will open. Here you have to select the files you want to merge.
- open the files by clicking on them and click on Insert as shown in the below screenshot.
- That’s it. After you click on the insert option, you will see all the selected files will be opened up in the Mian MS word file.
- Now save the file with the new name at any location you want.
Isn’t merging files in MS word is easy? Let me know your views on the guide and the procedure I have mentioned. If you have any other way other than the mentioned procedure do let us know.
Also, do drop your comments and views regarding the guide on how to merge word documents. In the case of any confusion, you can ask them without any hesitation.
If you find the article useful share it with your friends and relative.
How To Use Google DNS Servers?
Have you ever heard someone saying google DNS servers provide faster internet than your local Internet service provider?? If no, then you are missing out something.
The Google DNS servers status has the ability to offer you the fast as well as the secure internet service. Most of the time we fear to use the public DNS server due to the lack of security they offer but the Google Public DNS is different from this.
Google is the world’s biggest organization, if they offer something, we can trust it blindly. Moreover, they have a mechanism to provide the most secure DNS service despite its public.
If you have never come to know the fact that Google DNS servers offer faster internet speed, you can try that by yourself. The steps are extremely simple!
So want to know how to switch to OpenDNS or Google DNS to speed up web browsing? I’m sure you are dying to know, who don’t want the fast internet after all!
So, let’s get started with the guide!
How to Use Google DNS Servers:
Different browsers have a different set of rules to change the DNS servers but the overall idea is the same. Since we can’t cover the method to change the DNS servers in all the windows, we have explained the two major windows versions, windows XP and windows 7.
Following similar steps, you can replace the DNS servers of your local browser to Google’s public DNS. Let’s see what are the steps.
#WIndows 7 and Above
Windows 7 and above users need to follow the below steps for replacing their local DNS servers to Google’s public DNS server.
Step 1. To change the DNS server settings, you need to go to the network place on your computer. To do that, click on the small network icon in the bottom right area of your computer and click on Open the Network and Sharing Center. See the screenshot below to locate the option easily.
Alternatively, you can go to Control panel> Network and Sharing Center. Following both the ways, you will see the above window.
Step 2. On the Network and Sharing page, click on the Change Adapter Settings in the left pane. This is the page where information on all your connection is given.
Ignore the rest of the network connections except the one which is active. Right-click on it and Go to Properties. Have a look at the below screenshot to understand the process.
Step 3. On clicking the Properties option, the Wireless Network Connection Properties window will pop up. Now under the section, This connection uses the following items, select the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
Once done, click on Properties. Have a look at the below screenshot to find the options easily.
The Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties window looks like the below image.
Step 4. In order to change the DNS server address, you need to select the Use the following DNS server addresses. As sooner you do this, the two Preferred DNS server and the Alternative DNS server will get open to type.
Now we need to type in the Google Server address here. Google’s Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are,
Have a look at the below image to see how we need to do this.
Once all the changes are done, click Ok to save the changes. Now restart your computer and see the changes taking place. If you want to replace your local DNS servers to the public network, the method is identical, except the address of the DNS servers.
The DNS address for a public network is given below.
Now head over to the second portion of the guide to see how to change DNS server into Windows XP.
For Windows XP users, the process is even simple. Just a few simple clicks and you are done. Here are the steps.
Step 1. To change the DNS address of your network in Windows XP, click on the start menu and go to my computer. Or, you can also directly go to my computer from the desktop.
Step 2. In My Computer window, go to My Network Places from the left panel. See the screenshot below.
Step 3. Now go to View Network connections from the left pane and you will see a list of all the network connected to your computer. Now right click on the active connection on your computer and go to Properties. The screenshot is given below.
Step 4. In the local area properties window, click on the option Internet Protocol and then go to Properties. Have a look at the below screenshot.
Step 5. Okay, now we have reached the Internet Protocol Properties window and this is the same place we will be changing the DNS address from our local server to the Google’s DNS server.
See the screen below.
Step 6. Now under the option use the Following DNS server, write down the below address.
The screenshot to show the procedure well is given below.
Step 7. Once the settings are done, click ok to save the changes.
Once done, restart your computer and enjoy the faster speed of the internet.
So that’s how we replace DNS servers from our local ISP to google DNS servers. I hope you have successfully executed all the steps.
After replacing the DNS servers, you will see the changes taking place within minutes. Those websites which were not loading before will be loading now. The speed of your Internet will be considerably changed. These are some of the changes which most of the Google DNS server’s users claim including me.
We have now reached the end of the guide. It’s now time to wrap up the article! But before going off, do let us know how did it affect your server, have the speed of your internet got faster than before?? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Also for any doubt or query, drop us a comment below. We will reach you as soon as possible.
How to Find Wifi Password on iPhone?
It wouldn’t be inapt to say that the iPhone is one of the most popular and top-selling smartphones in the world. iPhone camera takes great photos and includes many nifty features like the ability to shoot slow-motion and time-lapse videos. With the increasing usage of the Internet, a lot of people have drifted on the question that
With the increasing usage of the Internet, a lot of people have drifted on the question that How to find Wifi password on iPhone. These days, maximum people have access to WiFi networks at their homes or chances are that you live close to the one.
Whenever you boot up your laptop or phone, all the accessible Wifi signals nearby, pop up in a list. The issues are, that most of them are locked by a security code, i.e. without the password or passphrase, you’re not going to get access to that network.
But then, as the saying goes, every problem comes with a solution. There are a lot of ways to sneak into the security code or break this code. Let’s discuss iOs software. Take a look at How To Show Wifi Passwords on iPhone.
Find WiFi Passwords on a Jailbroken iPhone
Now, In case you have Jailbroken your device, all this process becomes a lot simpler, as there are plenty of apps on the Cydia store that can get you an app in lieu of How to View Saved WiFi Passwords on iPhone. Take a look at various apps:
- “Wifi Passwords” Application- If you are trying to break Wifi passwords of any Wifi device by using your iPhone device or iOs software, then this one is for you. However, it only shows up the saved passwords. Take a look at the steps:
- Just go to Cydia, find and download to install an application named “Wifi Passwords“.
- Once you tap the app open, the passwords for the saved Wi-Fi networks will show up.
- network list- This is another app that solves the purpose and is great. It is very simple to use and only displays the passwords. Take a look at the steps:
- Simply, install NetworkList from Cydia.
- Go to the WiFi settings of your device and there you will see a new button named Network Passwords. In iOs 7 it will be shown as ‘Known Networks’.
- Just tap on it and you will be able to see all the WiFi passwords that are stored on your device.
However, it has one drawback. It is not accessible to the copy-paste function. So, you need to write down the password and then use it, which can be a little annoying.
- Keychain App- Now, this is an app that stores passwords. Take a look at how you can retrieve the password from the Keychain app window:
- Simply, sync the Keychain with your iCloud account and do the same on your iPhone or other iOs 9 or other running devices.
- Now, the password will be synced to other devices as well and could be retrieved.
- Wifi Analyser- This app is a very useful app to show you, every Wifi network within the range, much more than the iPhone normally displays hidden networks, router brand, rates & MAC address which is needed to use some of the apps listed above.
How to hack a Wifi password on iPhone
We have discussed various apps that display all the Wifi passwords that are stored on your device. Now, let’s talk about hacking the password whose network is showing up on your phone. Take a look at various apps that attributes in How to Find Wifi Password on iOs:
- Wifi Audit- This application works using various algorithms to generate the default password, you only need the Name and in some cases the MAC Address of the network. Note the steps:
- Enter the Name of the network and if asked the BSSID, i.e. MAC address.
- Select the Generate Password button, and a list of possible password shows up. Check the generated passwords and you are good to go!
- IWEP PRO- IWEP pro is one of the best Wifi password finder app that can be used to discover the password of a Wifi network. It comes with an easy user interface that is highly responsive. It is an offline WEP password generator.
Simply, download the app and click it. Scan through the available Wifi networks, then the app would test-run and detect the password. And, you are good to go!
- iSpeed Touch- This is a cool one and its hacking process is also faster, compared to others. It is the best app available to hack the password. It is user-friendly and can be operated with just a few clicks.
How to find WiFi password on iPhone
Many a time, it happens that people often forget their own WiFi passwords, or they have logged in from a particular network once, and now have forgotten the password. Since there’s no on-system procedure that can get this job done, therefore third party methods come to the rescue.
Take a look at the steps:
- Open the Settings app and click “WiFi” settings > Look at the targeted network name that wants to reveal the password. Simply tap on the (i) info button.
- You will then see the Router IP address.
- Open safari and there type the Router IP address, and press Enter. You will be directed to the Router login panel page.
Now login with the default user id and password. In most of the cases, they are admin/admin. However, if this is not the case then go to Google to search the exact default user/password quickly with the specific Router Model.
There are so many trashy apps created by the developers, which are good for nothing and will simply waste your time. Go for the above-listed apps, as they are reliable and will solve your purpose of How to find Wifi password on iPhone. But using all these apps requires extreme patience on the user’s part. However, it is never preferred to sneak into someone’s privacy.
Rather, you can go for apps like “Wifi-Map”, and you’ll have a list of over 2 million hotspots with free WiFi for the taking. It even includes some passwords for locked WiFi connections, if they’re shared by any of the app’s 7 million users. Sounds Great!
Enjoy the free Wifi and Happy surfing!
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer (IE) is the most widely used World Wide Web browser. Launched in 1995, by Microsoft, it is one of the first graphical-based Web browsers. With time, a lot of up-gradation has been made on Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer 11 is a big step forward for the default Windows system browser. IE 11 has the capability to compete with the most popular browsers, like Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
However, Microsoft has discontinued all versions of Internet Explorer other than the recent version for its still-supported operating systems. Moreover, with a lot of other popular browsers gaining momentum, the question that surfaces is that how to uninstall Internet Explorer. But before that, you should be knowing, in practical terms it is:
- Windows 8.1: Internet Explorer 11
- Windows 7 SP1: Internet Explorer 11
Now, whenever a new version of Internet Explorer was launched, it is but obvious that people tend to delete the previous one. Today, in most of the systems we have Internet Explorer 11 and removing it involves a very different process. Before discussing the removal process, take a look at how to install Internet Explorer:
Installing Internet Explorer
There are two ways via which you can install the Internet Explorer:
- Download from the official web-page of Internet Explorer 11.
- The second one is based on the Windows update.
The first method is simple and is clear from the heading only. Take a look at the steps for the second one:
- Navigate to “Control Panel – > System and Security – > Windows Update”, or just type “windows update” in the Start Menu search box.
- Click on “Check for the latest updates.” In the list of Optional Updates, you will see one that says Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7. Select it and then click OK.
- Next, click on the Install updates button, for the installation to start.
- The installation process will begin, and then restart your computer to finish the whole process.
- Once this is done, the Internet Explorer 11 shortcut will be placed in your Taskbar.
Now, take a look at the process of getting rid of Internet Explorer 11 in Windows.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer from Windows
Now, usually in order to delete any installed program out of your computer, the process followed is “Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features, then choose the selected program and click on Uninstall.” But, as far as Internet Explorer is concerned, the case is different. Microsoft has classified this browser as a Windows Feature. Take a look at How to Remove Internet Explorer from Windows:
- Navigate to “Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features”. Then, in the column on the left, click on “Turn Windows features on or off”.
- The Windows Features window opens up. Just, scroll down to find the entry for Internet Explorer. Uncheck it and press OK.
- A warning will appear, stating “Turning off Internet Explorer might affect other Windows features and programs installed on your computer, including default settings”. Click, Yes to continue.
- There appears that Windows needs to reboot your PC. Just, Click on Restart now. Remember, to lose any unsaved work of yours.
- And when you restart your system, the Internet Explorer will be removed.
However, this doesn’t completely remove all traces of Internet Explorer as other programs and processes rely on its rendering engine. This process is applicable for Windows 7 and the same goes for Windows 10, too.
Removing Internet Explorer from Windows 8
There is a slight change in the process of removing Internet Explorer, from Windows 8. Let’s see, How to Uninstall IE11 from Windows 8:
- Simply in the Search button, enter “Windows features” in the search box, click the Settings option located on the right side of the screen, and select “Turn Windows Features on or off.”
- The slight change is that, if prompted, you need to enter your administrator password to progress.
- Once you have entered the password, Window features screen opens up, just uncheck the box to the left of Internet Explorer, and then click OK. Now, click Yes to confirm that you want to hide Internet Explorer.
Now, click Restart Now to apply the changes, and you are done.
In case you want IE 11 back on your system, simply access this same screen again and check this box, and Press Ok.
Remove Internet Explorer from MAC
Till 2003, Macintosh computers came pre-loaded with Microsoft’s Internet Explorer web browser. Now, Apple features a lot of superior options like Safari and the operating system. Still, some people, due to a habit or for some old flames, Internet Explorer still remains the browser, even on the MAC.
Now, for some reason, in case you want to delete Internet Explorer from MAC, you need to follow the enlisted process. However, Internet Explorer for Mac does not create a “Preference” file, so you only need to delete the main application file. Take a look at the steps:
- Click on the Internet Explorer icon in the “Applications” folder.
- Drag the file to the Trash in the Dock. As the Trash icon darkens, just drop the file in the Trash.
- Go to the “Finder” menu and select “Erase.”
- A pop- up window appears, just confirm the selection.
Closing the updates
Even after uninstalling the Internet Explorer from your system, you may continue to receive notifications. Getting frequent notifications to update the older version, can be annoying. Now, if you want to shut these notifications too, follow the steps:
- Go to Control Panel and click on System and Security.
- Then click on Windows Update and click Change Settings in the left pane.
- Under Important updates, click the drop-down menu box. It says Install updates automatically.
- Select and click on Download but let me choose which updates to install. To finish, click on the OK button.
Internet Explorer is a great browser to use and embarks a lot of improvements in security, performance, privacy, and standards support. However, in case you still want to remove it, then how to uninstall internet explorer, is not at all a rocket science. Just follow the above-listed steps and simply get rid of Internet Explorer on your system.
It is recommended that before removing Internet Explorer, you do have another browser on your computer. Go for the deletion, only in case, you cannot withstand Internet Explorer on your system.
How to Merge Word Documents
How to Transfer a Domain Name?
How to Submit Site to Google?
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
How to Reset Macbook Air?
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Solve Yahoo Mail not Working?
Computers3 weeks ago
How to Reset Macbook Air?
Mac1 week ago
How to Use Apple Thunderbolt Display with PC?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
iOS3 weeks ago
How to Stream Torrents on iPhone?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Tame a Horse in Minecraft?
Tech2 weeks ago
How to Receive Money through PayPal?
Windows3 weeks ago
How to check RAM type (DDR, DDR2 or DDR3) in Windows?