The Galaxy lineup of Smartphones has really helped Samsung rise to be the most popular Smartphone manufacturer of the world. Samsung's Galaxy devices became popular by the launch of their Samsung Galaxy S ii.
Which eventually became a trendsetter in the Smartphone market.
Since then, every Galaxy Smartphone has been equally successful, and you can get a Galaxy Smartphone on any budget from the market.
Also, last year's Samsung Galaxy S3 created a huge buzz and user interest because of its Gesture based functions, huge screen, and other features.
This year, Samsung's flagship device, the Galaxy S4 has already become a Chart-buster by selling over 10 million devices within just about a month of launch. Samsung Galaxy S4 became a huge success because of the extended functions of Air Gestures than it's the predecessor and it's incredible specifications.
Even though the features related to Air Gesture has already been popular, many Galaxy S4 users still can't use these features to its full extent.
And therefore, today we will be discussing the Gesture based functions in the Samsung Galaxy S4 and how it can be utilized!
More About Air Gestures In Your Samsung Galaxy S4 :
Before showing you how to activate these Air Gestures on your Samsung Galaxy S4, it is important for you to know how actually do these actions work.
And don't worry, it is no mystery. All gesture-based actions are covered with the help of sensors connected to the front-facing camera of your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Therefore your gesture actions should be done parallel to the camera for your actions to be recorded.
You can do the following functions with the help of Air Gestures :
- Make or end calls: You can make or end calls by simply waving your hand parallel to the front-facing camera.
- Swipe Through Gallery, Webpages, Music Player, etc. : You can use gestures to navigate back and forth on the music player, browser, gallery, s memo, etc.
- Air Move: You can move the widgets throughout all your home screens by holding the desired widget and waving your hand to change home screen.
These are some of the major uses based on gestures on the Samsung Galaxy S4. Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 include Samsung Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, etc.
How To Enable Galaxy S4's Air Gesture :
Below is how you can enable air gestures on your Samsung Galaxy S4 :
- From your device's app drawer, go to Settings.
- Then navigate to My Device located at the top right.
- From the options that appear, navigate and click on Motion and Gestures.
- Under Motion and Gestures, you can find 3 different gestural functions.
- You can switch ON each gestural function separately according to your choice.
- Once you turn ON any gestural function, you will see an animated demo demonstrating the function.
Know Why Air Gestures Are Not Working On Your Samsung Galaxy S4 :
Lately, many people including my friends have bought the Samsung Galaxy S4, and most of them complain that the gestural features do not work on their device.
On my testing with a Samsung Galaxy S4, I found out some possible reasons why gestural actions are not working on your device :
- The sensors for the Air Gesture Technology are located close to the front-facing camera. Hence if you wave your hands by covering the front facing camera, then your gestures probably won't get noticed. Also, make sure your gestures are made parallel to the front-facing camera.
- As I said, each gestural setting has separate ON/OFF toggle. Hence, if one of your preferred gesture is not working, make sure that it is toggled ON under Motion and Gestures in the settings menu.
- In some rare cases, screen protectors or even protective cases can block the vision of the sensors. Hence these sensors won't be able to capture your gestures.
- Make sure you don't wave your hands too fast, also keep only a minimum distance between the device and your palm while waving. I have noticed people waving very fast at these sensors or even waving from a bit far away distance.
- If you find none of these tips working, simply try restarting your device then toggling your gestures back to ON from settings. Even if that doesn't help, then take your device to your dealer or service center for help and get it fixed.
I hope this article has helped you in understanding about What is the use of air gestures on your Samsung Galaxy S4, How to turn it On, What to do in case your gesture features are not working etc.
Hardware failures are a rare case, so try out different methods to learn how to use these gestures instead of cursing Samsung or your dealer, in case it doesn't work!
How To Sync Google Calendar With Outlook
Google calendar is a time-management web application & mobile app, created by Google.
Which can be used on phones, tablet and computers likewise the Microsoft calendar is a calendar and scheduling component of Outlook, which is fully integrated with email, contacts, and other features. Both calendars have their great features.
If you are a google and outlook calendar user and want to use both the calendars at one place then, you will have to sync google calendar with outlook. In this guide, I will show you the method of syncing google calendar with outlook. Stay tuned.
How To Sync Google Calendar With Outlook
To sync Outlook with Google calendar and Outlook calendar, there are many methods available, by using them you can easily add Google calendar to outlook, google outlook sync is an excellent approach for using two calendars at the one place.
I will show you one of the proper working methods for google calendar sync. Since you are here to learn to sync google calendar with outlook, so assuming that you already know how to use google calendar, we are moving to the actual method.
Step 1: First of all, go to “Outlook Google Calendar Sync” page and download the “ClickOnce Installer” file. Once you click on download, the downloading will begin abruptly.
Step 2: Once done, double click on the downloaded file to install it.
A new window will open up where you have to click on install. You will get more if you give a glance on the screenshot.
Step 3: Once you click the install button a progress dialogue box will be shown up where you can see the progress of the program.
Step 4: After the installation, The “Outlook Google Calendar Sync” will show a new window similar to the image shown in the screenshot.
Afterward, a dialogue box will appear before you containing a warning message saying “A program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in Outlook.
If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date”. Without any confusion click on allow. The screenshot is given below.
Step 5: Once you click the Allow button, a new window will be opened out there with the “Help” tab active. But as we have to go to the calendars so click on “Settings”.
Step 6: After clicking on Settings, you can see there is a handful of options. On the “Outlook” sub-tab on the left, click on Select Calendar option below the Exchange Web Services.
After clicking on the Select calendar option a drop-down list will open. Choose the calendar you want to sync.
Step 7: Now, all you have to do is select the Google Calendar you want to sync and click on the “Retrieve Calendars”.
If all the procedure mentioned above is being done for the first time, then you may see a confirmation window containing two options to Cancel and Accept. Click on Accept.
Step 8: Once you click on Accept, a web page containing a code language will pop up abruptly. You will have to copy that code and paste it to the “Authorize Google Access” box.
Step 9: As sooner you will paste the code and click on OK, you will be returned to the Setting page again. Now at the Select Calendar option, you can see a drop-down list of calendars associated with your Google account. Now without thinking much, select the calendar you want to sync.
Step 10: Click on Sync Option just below Google. Here you will see three primary sections i.e., How, When and What. Click on the How section and select direction you want to sync in.
For example, if you want to sync Google calendar to Outlook then select Outlook ← Google and vice versa. As you are here to google calendar sync outlook so, choose that option from the drop-down.
Step 11: That's all. Now you are done with the settings with google sync outlook. Now to sync the calendar click on the “Sync” option and click on Start Sync.
You can see the sync progress just on the screen. Once the sync is done a message “Sync finished with success!” will appear on the screen.
When the all the sync is done a sync icon will be displayed on the notification bar. That's it. Your Google calendar has been successfully synced to Outlook. Now you can access and move your data from Google calendar to Outlook quickly
Note: If there are entries on the same date and time on both the calendars then you can merge them by the Settings option however by default Merge with existing entries” is already selected. Other than this you can set up the date range and intervals by the same option.
This was all about How To Sync Google Calendar With Outlook. I hope you have got all your queries solved here. If there is still any doubt, remain you can ask them by dropping the comment in the comment section. If you liked the guide and found it helpful, then do share it with your friends and on social media.
How To Use Google Advanced Image Search For Finding Royalty FREE Images
Let us start with a simple question, what's the most common way that you use to find images? Most of the people just Google about the topic, save the images that they like and use them for their purpose.
Many people even put their own watermarks on the images they found on Google, well all these things are actually wrong you may have to pay a fine of almost 1000$ per image.
You never know that the image you downloaded from Google is copyrighted or not. Personally speaking, many of my fellow blogger friends have already faced an issue because of using copyrighted images.
Sometimes you may even have to shut your blog down.
You must be thinking that the best way is to generate the images yourself. Well, this is not the only solution, no doubt this is one of the best ways. I
n this article, I will be showing you How To Use Google Advanced Image Search For Finding Royalty FREE Images.
You must be wondering what do I exactly mean by Royalty free images, these are some images which are not acclaimed/copyrighted by any online firm or blog.
It means you guys can use these images in any way you want, no one will charge you even if you put on your own watermark on these images.
These images also prove to be pretty handy to the people who design flyers/posters for different firms and educational agencies.
So without any further delay lets get down to the main topic, below are given the steps using which you will easily be able to find some useful and royalty free images.
Follow the steps as listed below:-
- Google whichever topic that you want to search the image on and select the images tab.
- Now all the right you will see a gear icon, all you need to do is just click on that gear icon and go to advanced search.
- Now once you click on Advanced search, it will open up a completely new window in the same tab, here you will see a lot many setting, all you need to do is just simply scroll down to Usage Rights once you click on that it will open up a drop-down menu, from this drop-down menu select “Free to use and share even commercially “.
- Now once you have done this, without playing around with the other options, just go ahead and click on advanced search button which will be on the right side in blue colour.
- Once you click on the button it will take you back to the image window in the same tab, but this time all the images you see up there are completely royalty free and meant to be used in any way that you want to.
- So all good to go? you will now also get some additional features, for eg:- when you click on Labeled for reuse you will get several options and you select the one you feel the most suitable to you.
Hope this article helped you out, Keep stalking for more tricks 🙂
How to Update Facebook Status via Anything
Well isn't it annoying when you see a friend posting his status update via iOS device when you know that he uses a Blackberry or some other low-end device, or a friend sitting beside you posts an update via McDonald ;-)?
Now no need to worry, the reason for you getting irritated after seeing such updates is just that you don't know a simple trick that they all do.
If you are one of those who do not know about this simple and easy trick, you are at the right place, in this article I will be you teaching you this trick.
So that you can also tick on your Facebook friends instead of getting irritated by there updates ;-).
Follow the following steps in order to Update your Facebook Status via anything:-
1. Well, firstly login to your Facebook account in one tab.
2. Now open up a new tab in the same browser window in which you logged in your Facebook account
3. Now open FbSatusVia, it's a website that links your Facebook profile and lets you update your Facebook status via almost anything.
4. Now on the first page of this website, you will see a complete big list of all the thing via which you can post your status update.
5. Go ahead and select the one via which you want to post your update.
6. Once you select it to show a pop up window, which is already linked to your Facebook profile, however if you haven't logged in to your Facebook account in the previous tab it will ask you to login first by entering your credentials, so don't be afraid of enter your credentials thinking that they may go into some wrong hands thought this website, this site does not store your credentials, it just link it up with Facebook.
7. So once you a successfully logged in, you will be able to see a window asking you to type your status that you want to post, and below the text box, you'll be able to see that via what are you going to post the status.
8. Just type your status up here can click on a post, this will automatically post the status update on your timeline via, the device/ thing you selected.
So, guys hope you liked this trick, now go ahead and tick all your Facebook friends with the help of this trick.
Keep Stalking for more tricks about Facebook, that will prove helpful to you.
How To Embed Instagram Photos On Your Blog Posts?
Images are very important for a blog post. Images embedded in a blog post should be tempting and relevant to the topic.
Blog posts without images will look so basic and readers also will feel it un-interesting to read your blog posts.
You can always create your own unique images if you know image editing. Else there are many sources to find relevant images, the major source being Google Images itself.
You can also use images from image-sharing websites or any image sharing sites like Flikr or Picasa, provided you give proper image credits!
Instagram photos can also be a great source for images to use in your blog posts. Instagram being the most popular image sharing platform, can surely help you find relevant images for your blog posts.
But as there is no Instagram Desktop App, you may face it difficult to find, download or link Instagram photos directly.
But even though there is no Instagram for Desktop, today we are here with an easy and efficient way to embed Instagram photos into your blog posts without any hassles.
This is possible solely because of the Embed Instagram Tool developed and released by Digital Inspiration.
Instagram Embed Tool is a great online tool by Digital Inspiration that allows users to embed Instagram photos or videos into their web pages or blog posts. Hence, I hope you will find this online tool helpful too!
How To Embed Instagram Photos Into Your Blog Posts?
If you're seeking for a method to easily add Instagram Photos to your blog posts, then below is how you can use the Embed Instagram Tool for the same purpose:
- First, go to the Instagram's website on your web browser, and log in with your credentials.
- Find the desired Instagram Photo, that you'll like to embed on your blog post.
- Now copy the URL of the images.
- Then on a new tab, navigate to the Embed Instagram Photos tool.
- Paste the URL of the Instagram Photo you chose into the box that appears.
- Then click on the “Generate Embed Code” button.
- After clicking the Generate Embed Code button, you'll see an HTML embed code of the Instagram Photo you chose.
- Please note that, when you generate the HTML embed code, the original image description, hashtags and username are also automatically embedded in the generated code. Hence these details will also appear when you paste the image onto your blog post.
- Whenever you need to paste the Instagram Photo into your blog post, simply shift to the HTML mode of your post editor and paste the code wherever you want it to be displayed.
And now you can successfully embed Instagram Photos into your blog post. It is recommended not to remove the hashtags, user description and username from the image in order to give respect to the copyright holder.
Instagram recently added video support to their application, and you can also embed Instagram videos the same way you embedded Instagram images. Make sure you copy the correct URL of the video.
How To Recover Deleted Files From Your Hard-Drive Or Memory Card?
Have you accidentally deleted your images, files, etc. from your hard-drive or memory card? And are you now struggling to recover deleted files? No more worries, as you've come to the right place.
Today we will be checking out how to recover deleted images, files, etc. from your hard-drive or memory card.
How Are Deleted Files From Your Hard-Drive or Memory Card Restored?
Before going on with the procedures on How You Can Recover Deleted Files, you'll probably be asking yourself, how is it possible to recover some files, when it is completely wiped away from your device's hard-drive?
Whenever you delete some files from your device, you believe it to be removed from the device's hard-drive itself, right?
Whenever you delete files from your hard drive or memory card or even format them, the files are actually not lost.
But, what your storage drive does is that it empties your storage space, but keeps a virtual copy of your deleted files [or cache]. Even though this cache is there, you'll not see the files nor do they take up your disk space.
Now, whenever your hard-drive or memory card gets filled up, these virtual copies of deleted files will be removed, in order to get more free space to store your files.
And when you use some software to recover deleted files, they rely on this possibility to Restore Deleted Files from the virtual copy, hence you get your files back. Most of the softwares are used to recover image files only.
But you can also recover other software. Today we are going to discuss such software used to Recover Files named, Recuva.
Recover Deleted Files From Your Memory Card Or Hard-Disk Using Recuva :
Now we will see how you can View Deleted Files and restore them using Recuva Software :
- First of all, download and install Recuva Software.
- After the installation gets over, run the Recuva software application from your desktop.
- From the dialog box that appears, click Next.
- Then you will be given some formats like All Files, Pictures, Music, etc.
- If you're searching for a specific file, then choose its type from the list given, else select “All Files” and click on “Next“.
- Then you'll be prompted to select the drive to search in. If you know from where you deleted your file then select the same storage drive. Else select “I'm not sure” and proceed.
- After that Start, the search, and Recuva will then recover your deleted files.
- Completion time depends on your selection, if you choose a specific drive to search in, then it will take less time. Or if you opted to search and recover deleted files from the whole system, then it may take some time. So stay calm and let the process get finished.
- After the recovery process gets over, you'll be displayed with a dialog box with all the recovered files from your hard-disk and/or external storage devices.
- From the recovered files, select the files that you want to be restored to your desktop or external storage, and finally, those files will get restored.
So, finally you have finished your “Recover Deleted Files” process, and you must have got your files back. In case of any queries or issues, please leave a comment below!
How To Make Google My Homepage In Chrome/Firefox
How To Sync Google Calendar With Outlook
How To Get Facetime For PC
How to Install GIMP for Mac
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
How to Watch Game of Thrones Online?
Mac1 year ago
How to Install GIMP for Mac
Tech1 year ago
How to Make a Yahoo Account Without a Phone Number?
Entertainment5 months ago
How to Watch Game of Thrones Online?
Tech5 months ago
How To Block Sites on Chrome?
Facebook12 months ago
How to Block Game Requests on Facebook?
Linux11 months ago
How to Install Zorin Linux using Bootable Pendrive
Tech12 months ago
How to Turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10
Tips1 year ago
How to Change Language in Google Chrome?